You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:56 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

yeah i cant either
Old 12-01-2006, 08:57 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
prolly out its a friday night
guess you're right... i'm at work so it doesn't really seem like it to me
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shockermatt
loungeroom?? is that like the living room or something?
yeah, same thing

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

i tried
Damn.

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

yeah i have to work at 7 am tomorrow so i dont go out either
Old 12-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

what do you do for work?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
yeah, same thing
what i kinda figured but thought i'd ask anyway
Registered Spammer

i'm always too tired to go out

Old 12-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by NINER
Damn.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NINER again.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:00 PM

what do you do for work?
i'm an operating tech at a large chemical manufactoring company. i basically monitor large scale chemical reactions to make sure we don't blow up anything....or sleep
Old 12-01-2006, 09:01 PM

Damn.
lovin the quote in your sig
Old 12-01-2006, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah i have to work at 7 am tomorrow so i dont go out either
that sucks!!
Old 12-01-2006, 09:03 PM

that sucks!!
yep..........
Old 12-01-2006, 09:05 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Hit me up.
I gatcha
Old 12-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Registered Spammer

hey street warrior, I'm going to get a 600rr and saw your post on cages. Thanks heaps. I was just going to get an FI cage but might rethink it a little

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
powers and *cough*905*cough* make the only 600RR cages that even protect 'somewhat' high up on the bike

Powers

sickinnovations

FI

MXD
Old 12-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

lovin the quote in your sig
I was watching the movie about 3 years ago and that line stuck out. Good way to look at ****.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:07 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

does it ever snow in florida?
I think it might somewhere up in north florida? .... if it does it's once every 10 years kinda thing... never snows in south florida... there's actually a town in central florida called frostproof... and it supposedly never freezes south of that point
Old 12-01-2006, 09:09 PM

I was watching the movie about 3 years ago and that line stuck out. Good way to look at ****.
i love that movie...one of my fav of all time
Old 12-01-2006, 09:14 PM

hey street warrior, I'm going to get a 600rr and saw your post on cages. Thanks heaps. I was just going to get an FI cage but might rethink it a little
yeah, alot of those 600RR cages are really low which would make the bike wanna roll over real easy.. I'd probably go with the powers for pure stunt, but if it was an all around use bike and I like to get low in the turns I'd probably go with the 905 because it looks like it protects up high, and also won't drag the ground as easy when you're way leaned over
Old 12-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Registered Spammer

urrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
Old Duffer+, Street Warrior, FoxGirl, ssteve

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.