You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 09:15 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
urrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
Old Duffer+, Street Warrior, FoxGirl, ssteve

and me!!
Old 12-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
yeah, alot of those 600RR cages are really low which would make the bike wanna roll over real easy.. I'd probably go with the powers for pure stunt, but if it was an all around use bike and I like to get low in the turns I'd probably go with the 905 because it looks like it protects up high, and also won't drag the ground as easy when you're way leaned over
Yeah, I've always liked the FI becaus the others look like they'd bust shins.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

ok i have a stupid question... how do i read my rep. comments?? i can see my score but do't where to go to actually read the comment
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shockermatt
and me!!
schneaky schneaky

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Registered Spammer

ok i have a stupid question... how do i read my rep. comments?? i can see my score but do't where to go to actually read the comment
click user cp and scroll right down

Old 12-01-2006, 09:21 PM

click user cp and scroll right down
wow do i feel like a dumb ***...i have looked there like 20 times but never went down far enough
Old 12-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered Spammer

wow do i feel like a dumb ***...i have looked there like 20 times but never went down far enough
I never had any rep until last week or something so I didn't know it was there

Old 12-01-2006, 09:31 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I don't think anybody on the site was even using the rep thing more than a week ago
Old 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered Spammer

I don't think anybody on the site was even using the rep thing more than a week ago
there was a round of reps a long time ago I think and a bunch of people disabled theirs.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:34 PM

i just realized you can hover the mouse over the boxes and it pops up little sayings...
mine says shockermatt will be famous soon enough
Old 12-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Registered Spammer

i just realized you can hover the mouse over the boxes and it pops up little sayings...
mine says shockermatt will be famous soon enough
i'm just really nice

Old 12-01-2006, 09:40 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I have a spectacular aura.... how gay
Old 12-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Registered Spammer

I have a spectacular aura.... how gay
mikem was a jewell in the rough a while back

Old 12-01-2006, 09:43 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

yeah i dont think they were either
Old 12-01-2006, 09:43 PM

mikem was a jewell in the rough a while back
haaahahahaha
Old 12-01-2006, 09:44 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

im a jewel in the rough

foxgirl is a jewl in the rough

edit-damn just a little too late

i'm just really nice
bwhahahahaha
Registered Spammer

s

Old 12-01-2006, 09:45 PM

foxgirl is a jewl in the rough

edit-damn just a little too late

grrrrrr my back hurts

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.