You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 07:01 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

I'm thinking about painting my exhaust can black.....
Old 12-03-2006, 07:01 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
cat got your tounge?
I'm trying not to kick this idiot girl in the giner
Old 12-03-2006, 07:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
I'm trying not to kick this idiot girl in the giner
hahahahhahahahhahahahhaha.......she said giner:YEAH
Old 12-03-2006, 07:03 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

hahah whick girl is that?

ya i wanna paint my cans black to cause there the only shiny thing on my bike
Old 12-03-2006, 07:06 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gixxer601
hahah whick girl is that?

ya i wanna paint my cans black to cause there the only shiny thing on my bike

Kenny G's sister
Old 12-03-2006, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
hahahahhahahahhahahahhaha.......she said giner:YEAH
:YEAH
Old 12-03-2006, 07:08 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

hahaha she looks like kenny g. i dont know if thats sayin shes manly or hes girly.

you know her?
Old 12-03-2006, 07:10 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amberatua

Kenny G's sister
oh you're talking to her? why?

I'd like to kick this girl in the giner... kick her with my third leg
Old 12-03-2006, 07:12 PM

ahahahahaa ya id have to setup the tripod for that one
Old 12-03-2006, 07:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ahahahahaa ya id have to setup the tripod for that one
im in
Old 12-03-2006, 07:19 PM

so can anybody give out rep points again yet? haha back on topic, im a ***** i know
Old 12-03-2006, 07:20 PM

hahaha she looks like kenny g. i dont know if thats sayin shes manly or hes girly.

you know her?
she's dating one of my friends.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:30 PM

ugh why? tell your friend its a little gay cause it looks like hes dating kenny g
Old 12-03-2006, 07:48 PM

ugh why? tell your friend its a little gay cause it looks like hes dating kenny g
oh he knows
Old 12-03-2006, 07:51 PM

does he like that or somethin?
Old 12-03-2006, 08:55 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Give me some rep and I'll be your best friend.
BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHH AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Old 12-03-2006, 09:07 PM

Last time on *As The World Turns*.....

Amber hooked up with her friend who was dating kennyg, kennyg happened to be in florida. Ambers friend din't want to break up with kennyg though because even though he says he's not attracted to her, she has a really nice personality. Which is cause all he's trying to do is use it as an excuse not to get into a serious relationship with amber, and just keep hittin' it FWB style.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Whats up whorez..I mean rep ******

Old 12-03-2006, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Whats up whorez..I mean rep ******

nadda got any rep got any rep?
Old 12-03-2006, 09:22 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Watch who your calling a rep *****

Pay up ***** you gotta give me some rep

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.