You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I wonder if it's possible to get multiple red bloxs?
that's what the goal is

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:44 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

haha.. I wonder if it goes into negative numbers... or just bottoms out at zero
Old 12-01-2006, 08:45 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

so did anyone get any snow lastnight? we got just a little but it was gone by this morning
Old 12-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure it's negative... i think wheeliest had -37 or something

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:46 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

haven't seen snow in 6 years

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shockermatt
so did anyone get any snow lastnight? we got just a little but it was gone by this morning
nope that suppose to becoming monday....its just pourin rain right now and very high winds
Registered Spammer

no snow here last night. was 80 or more here. I wish it snowed though. When I was in canada it was the biggest snowfall they'd had for 50 years or something. Was pretty cool

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I'm pretty sure it's negative... i think wheeliest had -37 or something
why would wheeliest get that much negative? he's a decent guy

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

well you live in FL.... must be nice
Old 12-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Registered Spammer

haven't seen snow in 6 years
does it ever snow in florida?

Old 12-01-2006, 08:48 PM

no snow here last night. was 80 or more here. I wish it snowed though. When I was in canada it was the biggest snowfall they'd had for 50 years or something. Was pretty cool
where are you?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered Spammer

where are you?
australia

Old 12-01-2006, 08:49 PM

australia
wow... that's cool!!:YEAH i've always wanted to move to another country for a year or so just to do it
Old 12-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Registered Spammer

wow... that's cool!!:YEAH i've always wanted to move to another country for a year or so just to do it

I have a mate that's moving to england for a while and maybe germany, i figure I'll go live on his loungeroom floor for a few months

Old 12-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered Spammer

might head back to canada and stay with relatives in a bit too

Old 12-01-2006, 08:54 PM

where is eveyone tonight?? seems to be no pw's around to join in the convesation
Old 12-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Old Duffer again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Malicki again.

but I got Fox girl :YEAH
Hit me up.

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

where is eveyone tonight?? seems to be no pw's around to join in the convesation

prolly out its a friday night

I have a mate that's moving to england for a while and maybe germany, i figure I'll go live on his loungeroom floor for a few months

loungeroom?? is that like the living room or something?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
Hit me up.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

i tried

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.