WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

I'm BacK From RiDin,WHeres AlL Da ****** AT.???
Old 07-29-2006, 12:58 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I just got home from hanging out with th GF at her friends house who lives only about 80 miles away
Old 07-29-2006, 01:01 AM

ahenry is a decent person

whats the link for MXD home site???
Old 07-29-2006, 01:01 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ThOUght I WuZ GuNnA HaVe Ta ***** IT Up ALOnE...:YEAH

Hows Da PiCs CoMin??
Old 07-29-2006, 01:02 AM

ahenry is a decent person

Nevermind
Old 07-29-2006, 01:02 AM
Administrators

WuTs UP Ya ******
Old 07-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Administrators

I RoDe FOr a Couple Hrs.today aNd PuNCh'd OfF LiKe 4 mIrRoRs:YEAH

GoT BOREd WiTh THaT AnD CaME HOme ...
Old 07-29-2006, 01:10 AM
Administrators

UH Oh

WHEelIe GoT LEFt AloNe...

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ThOUght I WuZ GuNnA HaVe Ta ***** IT Up ALOnE...:YEAH

Hows Da PiCs CoMin??
my pics aren't comming along at all...

I think i'm gonna have to say he's the winner of the battle, cause I can't get inspired worth a damn
Administrators

NoW Yall ArE GuNnA HaVe to
Old 07-29-2006, 01:11 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
my pics aren't comming along at all...

I think i'm gonna have to say he's the winner of the battle, cause I can't get inspired worth a damn

WwWWwwWwoOoOOoooOOo

SSssSssssAaaaaAaaAaaaaa
Old 07-29-2006, 01:15 AM

But I just stoped in to say Hey, and bounce. I gotta get to bed early
Got a hella busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Peace out fellas
Old 07-29-2006, 01:15 AM
Administrators

HuRs WHEeLiE
Old 07-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
But I just stoped in to say Hey, and bounce. I gotta get to bed early
Got a hella busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Peace out fellas
PeAcE OuT NuGgA
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Peace-2-sl.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	176619  
Old 07-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

I am riding like ****. My bike is ****ing worked. the subframe keeps coming loose. The front MC started leaking again. It take about 2 full minutes to fill the tank with $5 worth of premium. taillight keeps coming unwired. headlight flickers. forks are blown. seat doesnt match up with tank and subframe, so its zip tied on.

this the worse this bike has ever been.

After Lima tomorrow im gonna tear it apart and take my time putting it bac together, and use alot of locktie this time.

BTW: does anyone have a front master cylinder... ill take any kind.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:52 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

wudup
:YEAH
Old 07-29-2006, 05:32 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

where u at biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches?!:YEAH
Old 07-29-2006, 05:40 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

nice to see i'm not the only loser on at 4:30 in the morning
Old 07-29-2006, 05:48 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
nice to see i'm not the only loser on at 4:30 in the morning
haha I just got home from the bar and I'm not sleepy yet so thought I'd post but um I guess everyone is fast asleep by now!
Old 07-29-2006, 05:50 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

yea i just got back from riding and i got to be at work at 8am so whats the point of sleeping right

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy