WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FAhq
Thanx for your hard work Jarsh!
haha, you are welcome!

But to tell the truth, they actually went with the orig. design, because the hand just looked more funky from the back.

But i was up until like 5 a.m. if not later trying to get it just right.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

DoESn"T FI HaVE A WeB SiTe...
Old 07-25-2006, 02:26 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
haha, you are welcome!

But to tell the truth, they actually went with the orig. design, because the hand just looked more funky from the back.

But i was up until like 5 a.m. if not later trying to get it just right.
well, I still sukk at photoshop.....but I can crash a honda like nobody's buisness!!!!!

and I pretty much rock that shirt every time I go out now.....people here love it and they always want to know how to get one....it's a great conversation piece!

Last edited by FAhq; 07-25-2006 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:28 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

well, I still **** at photoshop.....but I can crash a honda like nobody's buisness!!!!!

and I pretty much rock that shirt every time I go out now.....people here love it and they always want to know how to get one....it's a great conversation piece!
Yeah, it's kinda like my "fat chicks are hard to ride" shirt... I nearly got thumped by a herd of fatties at cedar point last year!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:29 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah, it's kinda like my "fat chicks are hard to ride" shirt... I nearly got thumped by a herd of fatties at cedar point last year!

Old 07-25-2006, 02:31 AM
retired postwhore

buahahahahaaaa! That's some funny **** right there....actually the shirt and the near thumping are both funny. You should have told them not to be mad at you....after all it isn't your fault that they are obese....go kick Ronald McDonald in the nutz....angry fat chicks are the worst
Old 07-25-2006, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
YoU SaID HeCk....Ya DuMb AzZ HilLbIllI....

HeCk YeS
I WOuLD ExPeCt THE samE In ReTuRn...
I say "Heck" "Dang" "**** the bed" "**** Fire" and a few other hillbillyesque things all the time lol
Old 07-25-2006, 02:36 AM

buahahahahaaaa! That's some funny **** right there....actually the shirt and the near thumping are both funny. You should have told them not to be mad at you....after all it isn't your fault that they are obese....go kick Ronald McDonald in the nutz....angry fat chicks are the worst
Ahaha, no i was honestly worried for my life... I was stuck between those fatties, and 389640289756435 other people in line for a ride. so I just used my quick wit and talked my way out of it...

I told them.
"you know how Harly has a "Fat boy" well, in the stunting world, they call a 1000 cc bike a Fat chick. Being that most stunters prefer a 600cc, they say it's cause the "fat Chicks are hard to ride" then i pointed to the pic on the front of the bike with the stunter, and said "see it's all about stunting, Nothing to do with large women!"
Old 07-25-2006, 02:39 AM
Administrators

..after all it isn't your fault that they are obese....go kick Ronald McDonald in the nutz....angry fat chicks are the worst

BBbBbuuUUU
wwwWWaAAA
hhahahahahaHaHaHa
Old 07-25-2006, 02:40 AM
Administrators

I say "Heck" "Dang" "**** the bed" "**** Fire" and a few other hillbillyesque things all the time lol

Old 07-25-2006, 02:45 AM

Man, I'm cleaning out my PM inbox...

Being a mod means I can store up to 500 PM's and gosh, i have a bunch that i should have gotten rid of rifght away...
Old 07-25-2006, 02:45 AM
retired postwhore

ya I'm guilty of that **** too....

Ahaha, no i was honestly worried for my life... I was stuck between those fatties, and 389640289756435 other people in line for a ride. so I just used my quick wit and talked my way out of it...

I told them.
"you know how Harly has a "Fat boy" well, in the stunting world, they call a 1000 cc bike a Fat chick. Being that most stunters prefer a 600cc, they say it's cause the "fat Chicks are hard to ride" then i pointed to the pic on the front of the bike with the stunter, and said "see it's all about stunting, Nothing to do with large women!"
now that's good right thurr...If it had been me, I prolly would have gotten sat on
Old 07-25-2006, 02:46 AM

I just got rid of a butt load and I STILL have 130 PMs left to sort through
Old 07-25-2006, 02:47 AM
Administrators

ya I'm guilty of that **** too....
+1

Originally Posted by Fahq
now that's good right thurr...If it had been me, I prolly would have gotten sat on

<<<<WouLd Be In SaME PeR****ament...
Old 07-25-2006, 02:48 AM
Administrators

I just got rid of a butt load and I STILL have 130 PMs left to sort through

I'm GuNnA SEnD Ya Pm's EVEry TIMe I PoSt...
Old 07-25-2006, 02:52 AM
retired postwhore

lmfao
Old 07-25-2006, 02:52 AM

haha, then I'm gonna just have to put you on the Ignore list!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:56 AM
Administrators

haha, then I'm gonna just have to put you on the Ignore list!

Old 07-25-2006, 02:59 AM

I'm down to 85 PM's and I really don't feel like going through them anymore...
Old 07-25-2006, 03:01 AM
Administrators

BiG JaRsh WiTH Da
9900 WwwwwooOooO HHHoOoOOOO

>>>>>SlOw ClaP<<<<<<<
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fireworks16.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	176320  

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy