WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 05:56 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

oh wow, good thing I'm off tomorrow! woohoo goodnight...I'm sleepy
Old 07-29-2006, 05:59 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

later sk8ter
Old 07-29-2006, 02:30 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack biotches! :YEAH
Old 07-29-2006, 02:48 PM

where my hoes at?
Old 07-29-2006, 02:52 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

youre already here LOL
Old 07-29-2006, 03:19 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I'm in taking a break from the heat/humidity....I have my helmet propped up in front of a box fan to try to dry it out...lol..... I wonder how well that dinosaur type helmet scoop that Bill D has works
Old 07-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Just posting to ssay "Hey"
Old 07-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

PoPpin In FEr LuNch BreaK...WuT Up ******..
Old 07-29-2006, 03:57 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

...back to the streets
Old 07-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
...back to the streets

:YEAH
Old 07-29-2006, 04:03 PM

Old 07-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Administrators

Old 07-29-2006, 04:13 PM

hey babe, how are you today?
Old 07-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by trojanfan
hey babe, how are you today?

I AM Doin GoOd,GoTs A LiTtlE RiDe In,MakIn SoMe CorN DoGs
anD MaC n ChZ..:YEAH

GoInG BaCK OUT FeR AnOThER RiDE LaTEr...:YEAH

HoW BoUT YoU??
Old 07-29-2006, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I AM Doin GoOd,GoTs A LiTtlE RiDe In,MakIn SoMe CorN DoGs
anD MaC n ChZ..:YEAH

GoInG BaCK OUT FeR AnOThER RiDE LaTEr...:YEAH

HoW BoUT YoU??
haha mmm corn dogs and mac and cheese!
I had tacos :YEAH

I'm just hanging out. Going to the park with a friend soon to walk his rotty. Should be a good time even though it's hot as ***** outside!
Old 07-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Administrators

DeFf UnDersTanDs Da HoTt *****,FiNalLy We GoT a ClouDy
OvEr CaSt With A GoOD BrEEze.:YEAH

HoW BiG Is Da RotY
<<<JusT PuT My 170lbs RoTy TO SLEep
Old 07-29-2006, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
DeFf UnDersTanDs Da HoTt *****,FiNalLy We GoT a ClouDy
OvEr CaSt With A GoOD BrEEze.:YEAH

HoW BiG Is Da RotY
<<<JusT PuT My 170lbs RoTy TO SLEep
I'm not sure how much he weighs but he's a big guy!!!!

awwwww I sorry I'd be sad if I had to put my doggy to sleep too!

I'll show u a pic of Rocco whenever myspace will decide to work!
Old 07-29-2006, 04:27 PM

Old 07-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Administrators

NICe PiC!!!

SoRryS I CaN"Ts FiNd PiCs
(I diDn't HaVe a DiGiTaL CamErA BaCk Den)
I WiLl TrY To GET SOmE ScaNNEd..

He LooKS As BiG As Mine WaS..
Old 07-29-2006, 04:53 PM
Administrators

I MighT HiT 4g's ToDaY...:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy