WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 05:09 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

side air bag? do you drive a volvo?
Old 07-28-2006, 05:12 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
side air bag? do you drive a volvo?
Nope Honda accord.... AND

I'm so freakin pissed off. This is the 2nd time I've taken my car in and they got in the wrong ****ing part
took it in @ 8 am and it's now 4 pm and they just now told us it was the wrong one
Old 07-28-2006, 05:13 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

they didn't give you a loner car? usually they give you like a geo metro wiith no power steering at least?
Old 07-28-2006, 05:14 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

they didn't give you a loner car? usually they give you like a geo metro wiith no power steering at least?

I think I'd rather be without than drive a geo metro w/out power steering!
Old 07-28-2006, 05:16 PM

yeah but that car is so light, it doesn't even really need it...it's like driving a skateboard with a motor...you only notice the no power steering when you're going slow, like in a parking lot or doing a three point turn
Old 07-28-2006, 05:16 PM

I would go back and demand a loner vehicle
Old 07-28-2006, 05:20 PM

yeah but that car is so light, it doesn't even really need it...it's like driving a skateboard with a motor...you only notice the no power steering when you're going slow, like in a parking lot or doing a three point turn
you're too funny.
we got it worked out. my mom is coming up next weekend to get my car and leave me hers so she can bring it down here and get it fixed so I don't have to ask off work again.

have a great weekend!!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 05:29 PM

that's

sounds like a shady dealership if they didn't even offer to loan you a car...
Old 07-28-2006, 05:43 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

shady dealership
isnt that a double negative??
Old 07-28-2006, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ninja636
isnt that a double negative??
pretty much
Old 07-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I'm bored at work as usual
Old 07-28-2006, 07:45 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

whats up ho's
Old 07-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

wUt upS bbIicchHhEezzZ
Old 07-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

WhEeLiEs GoInG RIDin...BaCk LaTeR BiCheZ....
Old 07-28-2006, 10:17 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

later homo i am at work cant ride till mid night
Old 07-28-2006, 10:33 PM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

damn some of you never leave.................
Old 07-28-2006, 10:39 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

na mang i am only on here while at work
Old 07-28-2006, 11:19 PM

<~ is going to stop posting in this thread if a certain someone decides to start
Old 07-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Administrators

WhaT If WhEelIe PoSts In HuR????
Old 07-28-2006, 11:44 PM

Fash00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ahenry
damn bro, well i got a **** ton o work ahead o me
i just bought an 03 636 frame and subframe for $200, i building this stunt bike from the bottom up, **** is going to be RIGHT!!!

Did ya really?

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy