spam sucks on this sight

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: spam sucks on this sight

Originally Posted by ReSpECT
Has anyone checked to see if he added it to accept the lower case s and the upper case S. I gave him the code he needed to make it work for both. But I don't recall him ever saying he added it for both. I know for sure he said it worked for the lower case s. It works no matter what, but sometimes **** happens when not so intelligent people try to register
I forgot about that..

I was trying to figure out a way to keep the threads up and
not disapear if no one posts on it within a few minutes.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the last time the site was attacked by spam bots some browsers flagged the whole site as an attack site so alot of people couldnt log on even if they wanted to , emails were sent out to let people know the spam was taken care of but the email that was sent to me ironically went to the spam box of my email ..

maybe another email sent to all members but sent so it doesnt go to spam would get some people back to this site ..
Old 08-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
the last time the site was attacked by spam bots some browsers flagged the whole site as an attack site so alot of people couldnt log on even if they wanted to , emails were sent out to let people know the spam was taken care of but the email that was sent to me ironically went to the spam box of my email ..

maybe another email sent to all members but sent so it doesnt go to spam would get some people back to this site ..
Just about everybody there accounts set up where they don't
get emails from here...
Old 08-03-2011, 12:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Just about everybody there accounts set up where they don't
get emails from here...
admin can over ride that
Old 08-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Administrators

admin can over ride that
It would take a bit to override it to everyone.... But yes Possible
Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 AM
also known as OMR

he did it before but the emails all went to the spam box on your email
Old 08-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Administrators

he did it before but the emails all went to the spam box on your email
that makes sence ...
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 AM

brother.4 is a decent person

well no power for me . its ok im just glad you guys did something about it . i just cant believe that no one made a thred about this before. i new other people had to feel the same as me.

I am stickn wit stunt life
Old 08-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Administrators

Lets let this thread die (don't post in here)

to get people to come back posting in here they don't want to
read this whole thread to find out it's being taken care of. And
will just read the title and go away again...