apologise for no sticking :) Yes a problem may need you.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 02:00 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: apologise for no sticking :) Yes a problem may need you.

awww man this idiot is back for more abuse???
Old 08-13-2010, 04:57 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chili88gt
Where is Beardo maing???
I dunno word has it he's hung up his helmet
Old 08-13-2010, 06:38 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
I dunno word has it he's hung up his helmet
It can't be true....

I would text him but i lost his number when i got my new phone

I will now bang head to wall
Old 08-13-2010, 06:45 PM

waltthefanboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by danzigity
No... you dont... the only people that can pull off skinny jeans... are girls.
Correction... No one can pull off skinny jeans.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by waltthefanboy
Correction... No one can pull off skinny jeans.
Girls can being able to see They camel tie thru their pants just screams SHOW MR YOUR GUTS
Old 08-13-2010, 11:34 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

wow i cant believe i didnt see this thread!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:36 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
wow i cant believe i didnt see this thread!
you been lurkin deeeeeeeeeeeeep....lol..i thought youd be like 1st post too..
Old 08-14-2010, 10:29 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i got no time now but ill catch up on this thread and w/ the rest of my peeps on here..... sorry i have not been around much but ill explain.... right after you bang yourself to wall....hahahaha AJTellin!!!1 im so happy your back....have much question in need of learning pro drift....
Old 08-14-2010, 10:50 AM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Im so happy I got the net back!!! havnt been on in months damn I forgot how much i enjoy this site.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:42 PM

Oh how i have missed you beardo!!!

Beardo for president!!! And AJTellin for Vice pres!!! hahahahaha
Old 08-14-2010, 06:29 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

!!! i tried to quit but i found out that there is no quit in me....hahaha i gotta kill it for the thrill of it!!!!...so tell me.....hows trix.....hahaha
Old 08-14-2010, 06:44 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

please bang wall to bike!!hahaha today i banged fence to bike.... right in front of a sherrif!!! hahaha he loved it....
i dont think this is the real ajtellin....... will the real ajtellin please stand up!!! cuase i need proper instruction for makeg correct drift, now i just have strings on my tire and no traction for makeing balance in the correct angle needed for makeing drift in pro arena. so now what am i supposed to do? please personal me with proper instruction or just answer in web page for pro stunts. i will be waiting.
and on throttle problems are only resolved by proper tune for stun. each must tune own motorcyle to correct specification cause all rider is diferent and need diferent adjusting..... but ajtellin already knows that so all of you non pro riders dont tell him nothing!
Old 08-14-2010, 06:44 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
!!! i tried to quit but i found out that there is no quit in me....hahaha i gotta kill it for the thrill of it!!!!...so tell me.....hows trix.....hahaha
you got the loving feeling back?? atta boy...hahaha
Old 08-14-2010, 06:47 PM

sherrifs love us...hahaha...dang,you wrecked into hella shish today...hahahaha...i ****** stalled on everything in sight including that manicans face hanging outta that rv...bwhahahahahahahahha...too much fun.....ahhh..now for bike nite....
Old 08-14-2010, 09:59 PM

Beardo and Loogie make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Old 08-15-2010, 01:59 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

sure glad i missed bike nite...... never again for this kid!!! and chili that sounds like the affects of some brandy or maybe even some cheap whiskey to me.......lol
Old 08-15-2010, 02:02 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

oh yeah....everyone bang yourselves too....hahaha