New to the forums from Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 08:56 PM

MAS_F4i is a decent person
New to the forums from Illinois

Hey guys,

I'm new to any motorcycle forums, my name is matt and I just picked up my second bike. First bike was a 99 r6 which I bought from the only local dealer around here and was left constantly stranded and within a couple months had the bike towed about 4 times. The dealer couldnt locate what the problem was so after constantly dishing out cash for the idk scenario I sold the bike in late 2011.

Ever since then Ive missed riding but have been weary out buying used again. I found a great deal on a R1 a few weeks ago and talked to the guy but after thinking it through I knew Im not ready. Well a couple days ago I found a 2005 f4i for sale and I've really been looking hard at ninjas and the cbr's. Got off work this morning and drove a couple hours to test ride it and purchase.

The bike is mechanically sound (as far as I can tell), needs new fairing as it was dumped on the right side. It shifted great, brakes are good, good tires. Only faults were fairings, mirrors, new right side clip on and I noticed the the throttle sticking a little bit.

Been lurking for the past few months , so I decided to join! Ill try to upload pics again. Also, love the look of stunt bikes, so im thinking of getting new mid fairings, scrapping the front and throwing on mx bars with a mx headlight. Then as time progresses pick up a cage and the other goodies.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: New to the forums from Illinois

Welcome to stuntlife

Check us out on Facebook too