KELM: I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE. TOOK $650 from me! DIE KELM DIE.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 08:35 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
KELM: I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE. TOOK $650 from me! DIE KELM DIE.

THIS IS not even half the bullshit, But I summed it up...

SO I have put off doing this for a long time now due to Kelm saying bullshit like "Dude I'll give you back your money, Just give me time to find A new room mate" and other complete bullshit when the kid never planned on paying me.

So this is how it all started:

I decided to throw up A post about where to move because I was at A dead end job and wanted to ride year round. Kelm jumped into the post and said I should move out to VA with him, I was A bit skeptical because of the kid being A total ******* tool bag on here. But I put it aside and decided not to let it affect my decision. So After talking with the kid over the phone, He said his parents would pay most the rent if I pitched in, I think it was $400 A month everything included for A nice condo. I said **** it, that's A sick deal. So I told him I was down with the idea. He told me to send him $600 to help with the deposit on the place and if anything changed in the next month to let him know and he would send it back. I believed his dumb ***... So I sent him $650 (Aug, 10th 2009)

(An Extra $50 to cover what ever paypal took out for doing the transaction.) Well about 2 weeks later (3 weeks before I make the move) I get offered A nice paying salary job to Manage the place I am currently working at. It was very random but the owner felt I was A better candidate then the current Manager at the time. So I took the job and immediately contacted Kelm regarding the issue. He say's he is going to sign the contract to the place in A week so its to late to send me my cash back. So I either go out there or he is not giving it back to me. I repeated to him that he said he would send it back if there were any changes but he said "sorry man, I want this place ($1200 A month) because I need to move out of the spot i'm at now, My current room mate is an ******* that beats his girlfriend and I want out" I told him that he should look for A cheaper place then and or find A new room mate. But no, Kelm wanted his $1200 A month Condo all to his rich *** self. After talking to him multiple times, He decided not to give me the deposit back and instead kept telling me "Dude I will make it right as soon as I get another person to rent with me, Then I'll send your money back, Relax" and other bullshit like that. Well now its been about 6 months i think and I have yet to see A dime of that. If the *** said it was non refundable I would not have A single problem, But because he said he would if anything happened and then didn't. Well that make's him A ******* thief. I'm not so mad about losing the cash, Although it does suck. But I'm more pissed off that the kid lied to me and refused to give the cash back on the principal that he wanted his $1200 A month ******* Condo.Your A rich little queer Kelm and if I ever hear of you coming to MASS I will **** you up. You have my word.

Now what made this all even worse, is after telling me he was broke and could not afford to give me my cash back (Even though this was prior to signing the lease and he obviously had all of my cash) He comes on here looking for and buying new **** for his bike. Expansive ****. Your A little ******* crook Kelm. Everyone hate's you for A reason. Take action and commit suicide once and for all. It would truly make this world A better place. Now DO IT.

**** YOU KELM.

-Nate

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 01-24-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:47 AM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KELM: I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE. TOOK $650 from me! DIE KELM DIE.

wow this really happened??

Old 01-24-2010, 08:49 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Black03R1
wow this really happened??

100% it happened. I'll kill this kid if I ever see him.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Your taking it more lightly than I would be..

Oh and If you havn't seen.. appanrently there's more people
that feel the same ....

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=10449
Old 01-24-2010, 09:12 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

so he did not sign the lease so no contract was made and he still kept your money thats fucked up.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:31 AM

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

so you were already living in this place and signed a lease?
Old 01-24-2010, 09:32 AM

mroneeyedboh is a decent person

Just sayin' he almost got me for the money he need right away ( asked me to western union it ) for a cage I bought from him. Took around 1 mth for me to get the cage.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:33 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by Kelm
STOP crying.
and all you jumpin on his back, two sides to every story right?
I live in an apartment, he paid half, he never showed up, we had a VERBAL agreement he would pay half deposit and move in on a certain date, couple days before he dips out the deposit is already in the place you were supposed to be living sorry homeboy. You fucked me over.

PS. take me to Court please!!! i would love too, before i made ANY decisions because we all know I **** them up I explained in detail the situtation to a lawyer, and she said you entered into a verbal agreement when you said you'd move down, sent the paypal money of the deposit which is non refundable IF you break a lease. Well being I'm now stuck in this lease, you ain't gettin **** son so you got the game all wrong. YOU FUCKED ME OVER! I didn't come on whining like a BABY $650? thats SUPPOSED TO BE HOW MUCH MY RENT IS IF U DIDNT FAKE OUT CAUSE I WAS GOING TO HAVE UR HELP!

Now I have to pay $1000 a rent EVERY month, without your help. SO, again, screw you.
**** you KELM you lying bitch. Most people from mass know me and Know I am a good kid and don't lie like your sorry ***. YOU FUCKED ME OVER. ADMIT THAT **** AND SHUT UP.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
STOP crying.
and all you jumpin on his back, two sides to every story right?
I live in an apartment, he paid half, he never showed up, we had a VERBAL agreement he would pay half deposit and move in on a certain date, couple days before he dips out the deposit is already in the place you were supposed to be living sorry homeboy. You fucked me over.

PS. take me to Court please!!! i would love too, before i made ANY decisions because we all know I **** them up I explained in detail the situtation to a lawyer, and she said you entered into a verbal agreement when you said you'd move down, sent the paypal money of the deposit which is non refundable IF you break a lease. Well being I'm now stuck in this lease, you ain't gettin **** son so you got the game all wrong. YOU FUCKED ME OVER! I didn't come on whining like a BABY $650? thats SUPPOSED TO BE HOW MUCH MY RENT IS IF U DIDNT FAKE OUT CAUSE I WAS GOING TO HAVE UR HELP!

Now I have to pay $1000 a rent EVERY month, without your help. SO, again, screw you.

1. You never talk to any lawyer.. And just for Humor I will bite and
say you did, That lawyer doesn't Now ****... there is a contract with
money from him to you done thru paypal and he got nothing... A verbal contract means absolutly NOTHING in court (ya DUMB ***)

you are a piece of **** and you wonder why damn near everyone
on here and More than likely around you want to **** you up.
I'm sure theres people at the lot that look to the others and say
"AAAHHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK WHO THE HELL INVITED KELM"
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
Old 01-24-2010, 09:44 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
Nope. He was living in A house with "some dude that beats his girlfriend" and that was one of the reasons he wanted to move out. I was nice about everything and even gave him the benefit of the doubt that he might pay me back. But he never did. The kid never signed anything prior to me calling. He just wanted his nice place and screwed me over in the process. End of story. People can believe what they want, But I am an honest person and I would not just randomly talk ****. I don't like conflict and I don't like enemy's but this kid fucked me over and that's 100% real. KELM, Say what ever you like. Your A piece of **** and you stole that cash from me. END OF ******* STORY.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:45 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

jesus christ
Old 01-24-2010, 09:58 AM

so let me get this straight you didn't have a lease and were not living in this place when he backed out and you still won't pay him back that's fucked up man and your going say he's screwing you.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:05 AM

mroneeyedboh is a decent person

His location is goodbye stuntlife.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:06 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

kelm i usually try to look at it form both side but u just plain out fucked this guy..u even said here u would refund him his money...and you outta any person u always talk about being fucked by other roommates...so instead of manning up and just giving this guy his money back your gonna **** him just like other ppl did to you....way to go

and comeon u know ur parents are paying for the rent so just refund him already its the right thing to do

Quick Reply: KELM: I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE. TOOK $650 from me! DIE KELM DIE.