Anyone Seen XTREME BIKER?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 06:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
please don't associate my comments for the rest of CC. they have no say in the facts of this community.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:24 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Rodg C.C.
scotty, no harm intented but you are trying to do the same thing right now w/ your vid.

same with you dlish.

and d stone

and gimix

and even the great k dub w/ this florida non sense

and everyone else and their mother

and their mothers

and their mothers mother.

that's fine. all you attention needers will be taken advantage of. but once this sport is organized and in demand, everyone will know who belongs here and who bought their way in w/ image and t shirts.

STOP EXPLOITING.

Rodge I heard you just got done doing some filming for someone elses video...........

would that make you........................
Old 07-29-2003, 06:31 PM

an attention needer..... YES IT WOULD

but he found me @ my spot. actually it was a group effort that collaborated well with the Stuntlife event. blah blah blah

hopefully he uses my interview. it was brilliant
Old 07-29-2003, 06:36 PM

yeah!!!
Old 07-29-2003, 06:38 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
an attention needer..... YES IT WOULD

but he found me @ my spot. actually it was a group effort that collaborated well with the Stuntlife event. blah blah blah

hopefully he uses my interview. it was brilliant

Things are more clear now..............
Old 07-29-2003, 06:38 PM

i'll have you know i'm an outstanding citizen that is paying my dues to society for my troubled past. i work full time in the motorcycle industry, and do not plan on partaking in any criminal activity.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:46 PM

i think i'm the first person that actually got under sclevela's skin.

10 points for me
Old 07-29-2003, 06:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright boys..... Thats enough. Geez sometimes you people act like such babies and I am not pointing fingers so don't ask.

Back to the thread topic...........I watched the video last night and you wanna know what was funny...... This guy was actually ON THE ROAD. So someone let him on, cause I know I was filming that day and WAS NOT allowed to be on the road. Soooooo............Someone gave him permission.... END OF STORY

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!GET BACK TO WORK!

P.S. Rodger, I have tried to beep you to let you know that yes the 30th is the 20th day to be back in Ohio and the 8th is the hearing date.... SO PLEASE FIND A RIDE SO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. Thank you!
Regular StuntLifer

MrGixxer600 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm not the best. nor have i claimed to be the best. but i know i entertain every last one of you. whether it's my **** talking or riding. if it was my riding, you wouldn't clap, you wouldn't give props, you wouldn't acknoledge it. i'm used to that by now, because no matter how many stunt riders/teams show up to any event, there are never any applauses or crowd involvement. Not just for me and my squad, but for ANYBODY. DARIUS, PBR, SOI, ETC... Why you ask? Because everyone is too busy thinking that they can do it themselves. -Originally posted by Rodg C.C.
Crowd participation is weak, but it's there. I was at the Stuntlife event and yeah, it was quite, but there was crowd appreciation...from everyone who actually gives a sh*t. I definitely fit in the ''Because everyone is too busy thinking that they can do it themselves,'' category, hopefully one day I can hit these tricks with ease, but hell, I love the sport and respect everyone of the guys that performed. The amatures, and pro's. The only person that didn't get an applause from me was that god awful announcer.
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Wow...

We are ALL on the same team... or so I thought
Old 07-29-2003, 06:55 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MrGixxer600
[B]
The only person that didn't get an applause from me was that god awful announcer.

he took up some real estate
Old 07-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally posted by Shugga
Wow...

We are ALL on the same team... or so I thought
Shugga gets the most respect!!! He dedicates his life to this!!! Everyone should respect it.
Old 07-29-2003, 08:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i'm the first person that actually got under sclevela's skin.

10 points for me
If you want the stunt community to continue to grow and move forward as a recognized sport. Arguing and trying to "get under the skin" of others in the stunt community is not goin to acomplish a damn thing. So maybe you should find another way to help the sport than talkin ****! NO OFFENSE.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:30 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
scotty, no harm intented but you are trying to do the same thing right now w/ your vid.

same with you dlish.

and d stone

and gimix

and even the great k dub w/ this florida non sense

and everyone else and their mother

and their mothers

and their mothers mother.

that's fine. all you attention needers will be taken advantage of. but once this sport is organized and in demand, everyone will know who belongs here and who bought their way in w/ image and t shirts.

STOP EXPLOITING.
I actually plan on LOSING $$$, I'll just come out and say it, I saw JD2 and thought it was the gayest movie I've ever seen, so I challenged myself to make a better video. I'm producing this vidoe as a challange to myself. No big companys are backing me up, I'm paying for everything from traveling from spot to spot to supplying each team w/ dvd's for free for resale to help push them. I'm making this video because this is what I love, it's cost me my credit, my fiance, and a lot of time, I would at least like to make a lasting impression within the industry.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:31 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
p.s.
he took up some real estate
ENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 07-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

I want to be first in line to purchase one of your DVD's when it's finished.
Old 07-30-2003, 01:32 PM
P. O. S. E. R.

Scott_LegionST is an unknown quantity at this point
rodg, u are my friend but that comment about cleveland is fuked up. the guy goes out of his way for people. i should know cause i am one of them. cleveland is a rider. he put his riding on the back burner because he realized he could contribute more in another way. is that wrong? he is not trying to make money on this and if u talked to him about it you would know. his video is about trying to help people grow in the industry. i just wish people would get all the facts before they speak. cleveland is just a rider trying to help other riders in the way he feels is the best. if this is all bullshit and i fell for it then fine but i feel he is too good of a friend and person to do something like that.

rodg see u in michigan w/ a
Old 07-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Guys like Sclevelea, Stone, and Colbert are doing good things for the sport. AND making money as well! Good for them!

Colbert exploits riders by making a video. Then he banks off of it. Then he puts on stunt contests that allow us all to get together and ride and win money....

Stone gets peoples names out. Who knew who PBR was before Urban Streetbike Warriors? Anyne know who Bay Banshee was? Gerald G? I do. Cause Stone put em on the map!!

Where is the bad part? How many stunt teams arent explaoiting the talents of thier fellow teammates to make them selves a buck?

Take all the teams out there who get paid to do shows. Shame on you!! You shoudl all be broke. Shame on me for making a business that expolits stunt riders as well. Shame on Impact Video for selling them. Damn StarBoyz made money off me when I bought FTP3.

The nerve of some people to make money in this world. Even worse are the ones who make money and are in our sport then put it back in to help us all. Bastards.

The bastards are the guys who dont know us all.. dont ask our permission and just come in take some footage and run away without giving anyone the credit they deserve. THOSE are the exloiters.
Old 07-30-2003, 02:32 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
do we still live in america

land of opportunity

jimmy congrates on the cover shot

all people will be remembered for what they are

from ******* to cool guy to hustler

what team were we all on anyway

hard to find real team players around here

Quick Reply: Anyone Seen XTREME BIKER?