Need Hand Brake Assistance

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 06:28 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Need Hand Brake Assistance

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I have been totally cool with people on here the past few weeks........ Not arguing, Not causing any problems, and NAGS goes and bans my other account for absolutely NO reason!!! I just got an f4i and was trying to get some parts... By habit, I started a thread in stunt discussion asking people for parts..... I have never started a thread elsewhere so it was just a habit..... So instead of MOVING the thread. The ****** ****** bans me!?!? I don't know what his problem is, but he needs to get off the internet and GROW THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!! Yo nags, I know your going to ban this account too, so I just wanna say, YOUR THE BIGGEST ****** ***** ON THE PLANET!!! WHO SITS AT HOME AND WAITS TO BAN PEOPLE FROM A FORUM?!? ITS SERIOUSLY SAD!!! YOU THINK YOUR SO ****** COOL CAUSE YOU CAN CONTROL WHO'S ABLE TO POST!! LOL DUMB ****!!!!

Anyways, its cool..... I'm just gonna stay on SR from now on.... You actually get answers over there and not sarcastic HATERS!! Plus Thomas is WAY cooler than "****"

-Jesse
Ban.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:12 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

i can tell the few people that posted after me know about circles... i ride every day with kids that can do 1 or 2 circles every once in a while and they ARE NO WHERE NEAR OWNING THEM. I struggled with staggered O's for so long. people get mad when you tell them that you can learn top tricks in a week when they know you cant. Just post some vid of you burpin ur *** thru a turd O, and ill split ur wig with some combo O's, and well call it a day. Look, u dont have to tell me, just show me.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:34 PM

JEREMY67 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude ten times easier to put the hb UNDER the clutch at 12 its in perfect spot!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NatBrnStunter
LoL you are the only guy I know that doesn't like chucks? And I am not making any excuses, but I don't have circles because I haven't had a bike in 3 years... I stopped riding when people were going crazy about britton doin circles!! LoL But I WILL have them within a week of getting this bike stunt ready!!

-Jesse
Here's the problem with that. In a week from now when people wanna collect their loot, you're gonna tell them that you dont have the loot to buy a camera and no one around could come video tape you BUT you do got O's on smash lol. I definitely got money that says you wont have O's on smash in the next week. Like these other people said theres a difference between on lock (able to bang out 5+ on command) and being able to dip into an O and get lucky with a tiny bit of knowledge on how many you get. Sometimes its half, 1, 1.5 etc but you dont got them on smash. Yeah I got money if you really wanna wager up
Old 05-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by jcf4i
i can tell the few people that posted after me know about circles... i ride every day with kids that can do 1 or 2 circles every once in a while and they ARE NO WHERE NEAR OWNING THEM. I struggled with staggered O's for so long. people get mad when you tell them that you can learn top tricks in a week when they know you cant. Just post some vid of you burpin ur *** thru a turd O, and ill split ur wig with some combo O's, and well call it a day. Look, u dont have to tell me, just show me.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I have been totally cool with people on here the past few weeks........ Not arguing, Not causing any problems, and NAGS goes and bans my other account for absolutely NO reason!!! I just got an f4i and was trying to get some parts... By habit, I started a thread in stunt discussion asking people for parts..... I have never started a thread elsewhere so it was just a habit..... So instead of MOVING the thread. The ****** ****** bans me!?!? I don't know what his problem is, but he needs to get off the internet and GROW THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!! Yo nags, I know your going to ban this account too, so I just wanna say, YOUR THE BIGGEST ****** ***** ON THE PLANET!!! WHO SITS AT HOME AND WAITS TO BAN PEOPLE FROM A FORUM?!? ITS SERIOUSLY SAD!!! YOU THINK YOUR SO ****** COOL CAUSE YOU CAN CONTROL WHO'S ABLE TO POST!! LOL DUMB ****!!!!

Anyways, its cool..... I'm just gonna stay on SR from now on.... You actually get answers over there and not sarcastic HATERS!! Plus Thomas is WAY cooler than "****"

-Jesse

So much for changing how you act on stuntlife?

You do realize the same people on SR are the same people on stunt life
Old 05-04-2009, 11:35 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

i just browse and lurk the forums..but i couldnt hold back from this..jesse your a ******* joke,your an attention *****,your tats,hair,style,shoes,bike color are all gayer than michale jackson sucking the custard out of a donut sitting inside a porta potty at an n'sync concert. no one likes you on here,doubt they ever will..when EVERYONE makes fun of you and admins make it so you cant post threads..take a ******* hint and sit the **** down and shut the **** up.

kthx.

edit. also your whining and crying is something like a mix of my girlfriend and a 4 year old child with downsyndrome. and "haters" dont make you famous..people hate you for a reason. maybe step back and realize that.

Last edited by DoodleF4i; 05-04-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:53 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I have been totally cool with people on here the past few weeks............

NAGS, YOUR THE BIGGEST ****** ***** ON THE PLANET!!! WHO SITS AT HOME AND WAITS TO BAN PEOPLE FROM A FORUM?!? ITS SERIOUSLY SAD!!! YOU THINK YOUR SO ****** COOL CAUSE YOU CAN CONTROL WHO'S ABLE TO POST!! LOL DUMB ****!!!!

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 12:07 AM

Gsxr_junkie is an unknown quantity at this point

im sure having 2 accounts goes against the rules. That's probably why it was deleted. Stop being a tool.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:08 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Here's the problem with that. In a week from now when people wanna collect their loot, you're gonna tell them that you dont have the loot to buy a camera and no one around could come video tape you BUT you do got O's on smash lol. I definitely got money that says you wont have O's on smash in the next week. Like these other people said theres a difference between on lock (able to bang out 5+ on command) and being able to dip into an O and get lucky with a tiny bit of knowledge on how many you get. Sometimes its half, 1, 1.5 etc but you dont got them on smash. Yeah I got money if you really wanna wager up
Ok, Here's the deal.... The bike needs some parts before I can ride it..... Ill keep you posted on SR when it is done and I am able to actually go out to the spot and ride it... From the day I say it's rideable, You give me 7 days.... I will record the **** with my phone if I have to and will have 5+ circles on lock by the end of the 7 days.... I'll put 100 bucks on it..........?

Originally Posted by Towlieee

So much for changing how you act on stuntlife?

You do realize the same people on SR are the same people on stunt life
I did change..... I wasn't planning on starting any more ****... I think you know this because you were actually giving me advice on this thread instead of giving me ****... I know you saw the change...... THEN nags goes and bans me from the site because I accidently posted a parts wanted thread in "Stunt Discussion"!?!? Cmon, you have to admit thats pretty ****** LAME!! I don't care if he doesn't like me, but to take this BULLSHIT Admin label to his head and ban someone just because he doesn't like them is CHICKEN ****!!!

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
i just browse and lurk the forums..but i couldnt hold back from this..jesse your a ******* joke,your an attention *****,your tats,hair,style,shoes,bike color are all gayer than michale jackson sucking the custard out of a donut sitting inside a porta potty at an n'sync concert. no one likes you on here,doubt they ever will..when EVERYONE makes fun of you and admins make it so you cant post threads..take a ******* hint and sit the **** down and shut the **** up.

kthx.

edit. also your whining and crying is something like a mix of my girlfriend and a 4 year old child with downsyndrome. and "haters" dont make you famous..people hate you for a reason. maybe step back and realize that.
And who the **** are you? You don't even know me bro...... How the **** can you say Im a joke? Because of 1 thread on GAY *** SL? Please!!! But its cool.....

You talk **** to me because everyone else is... Hmmm Who's the joke now.... Mr. I'm gonna jump on this hate bandwagon so I can look cool with my 1980's michael jackson put down... ****** LAME ***!!

People hate not because they don't like someone, but because they are envious and jealous!! And I'm not talking about riding because I know I don't compare to alot of people on here.... Im talking about me!! My hair? Hmm Gets me PLENTY OF *****!! Well it did till I found my girlfriend, which is the lead singer of the Las Vegas PUSSYCAT DOLLS!!!! (Im a real lame ***, thats how I pulled her and kept her around for 2 years) My shoes..... ?? So chucks are for **** now? Hmmmm Better talk to 98% of the world then.... Tats..... Hmm You cant even see my tats in ANY of the pictures on here.... You sound like a true DUMB ***..... Atleast express your feelings about something you can ACTUALLY SEE and know what your talking about!!

And my bike color.... LoL Im not even gonna go here.... Nice BLACK bike there by the way. REAL ORIGINAL!!! ***!!

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by DEBO
What was your point on that one? I said I WAS being nice and then nags deleted my **** for NO reason so ofcourse im gonna come on here and talk **** again.... Why not? Cant do anything else because this account only lets me post in old threads... Cant even change my avatar....... NAGS IS A *****!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Gsxr_junkie
im sure having 2 accounts goes against the rules. That's probably why it was deleted. Stop being a tool.
Shut the **** up ******. You have no Idea what your talkin about...... Go do some power wheelies....

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by faggoty *** tool
Shut the **** up ******. You have no Idea what your talkin about...... Go do some power wheelies....
-Jesse
Liston here douche, I don't care if you can do 3/4 of a circle big ******* deal. you haven't proved that you can even do that with video. I mean **** people can do 3/4th of a circle on accident while ******* up a slow wheelie. I dont think your a stunt rider at all. I think you are the very essence of what a tool is. Post of a video of you stunting.

Also i guarantee that I'm a million times better rider than you. I may not be a stunt rider per say on my big bike, but if you want to try and keep up with me on twisties, i say lets ******* do it. Lets see if you can drag your knees ( which have probably already been on the ground when your boyfriend was ******* you in the ***.) at 100 plus.

Grow the **** up. you probably don't even own a bike, im guessing your 30 and live with your mom. until you post a video of your epic *** 3/4th circle wheelies im gonna raise the bs flag

Old 05-05-2009, 12:24 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a ****** *** KNEE DRAGGIN NEWBIE that wants to jump on the bandwagon!! HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 12:25 AM

your right i dont know you,but i know the LOOK AT ME threads you make,your horrible style and begging for people to like you..when all it does is dig you deeper and deeper..No body likes you..i think you should just give up stuntlife sr.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:29 AM

and your going to verbally attack the mod thats been here years before you even knew what stuntlife was,If i was him id ban you too,not just because of your constant threads in the wrong sections.but because your annoying as ****. go put on your fall out boy album and cry yourself to sleep loser.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:30 AM

For one, The threads turn into a "We Hate Jesse" without me having to do anything, so it's all of you wonderful folks that make it all about me.... i don't say ****... And Two, I don't beg anyone for ****... I don't give 2 ***** if you like me bro..... But for some reason, All these people don't like me, but wanna talk about me and have my name in there mouth 24/7! I'll tell you this much, I'll forget about you 5 minutes after I post this and go to bed... If I don't like someone, I don't sit and think about em and wanna say **** on the internet... So maybe all the people who "don't like me" should stop talkin about me? LoL Now watch how that doesn't work!!

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by doodlef4i
and your going to verbally attack the mod thats been here years before you even knew what stuntlife was,if i was him id ban you too,not just because of your constant threads in the wrong sections.but because your annoying as ****. Go put on your fall out boy album and cry yourself to sleep loser.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
and your going to verbally attack the mod thats been here years before you even knew what stuntlife was,If i was him id ban you too,not just because of your constant threads in the wrong sections.but because your annoying as ****. go put on your fall out boy album and cry yourself to sleep loser.
I don't give a **** how long he's been around.. Just because a cop has been a cop for 30 years, but has a big ****** head and treats people like ****, doesn't make him a good cop does it?

Same ****... This guys on a ***** power trip... I posted 1 thread that was in the wrong section.... ****** SUE ME!! Go look on the stunt discussion section and see how many threads are started that have NOTHING to do with stunting... Then you'll see nags is just the biggest HATER of them all and just so happens to have the power to ban people... I bet he feels like such a MAN!! LoL

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 AM

For one, The threads turn into a "We Hate Jesse" without me having to do anything, so it's all of you wonderful folks that make it all about me.... i don't say ****... And Two, I don't beg anyone for ****... I don't give 2 ***** if you like me bro..... But for some reason, All these people don't like me, but wanna talk about me and have my name in there mouth 24/7! I'll tell you this much, I'll forget about you 5 minutes after I post this and go to bed... If I don't like someone, I don't sit and think about em and wanna say **** on the internet... So maybe all the people who "don't like me" should stop talkin about me? LoL Now watch how that doesn't work!!

-Jesse
people dont like you because of your annoying *** threads all over the place like your a ******* noob yet claim to be a 10x super OG,dont get it twisted..your choice of lifestyle isnt why people are hating..its 09..people are used to gays i think,but you annoy the **** out of everyone on stuntlife. including the admins..and 99% of stuntlifes members..so why are you here..i guess you enjoy the "haters" right..they make you famous like kelm..now you just need to dump a few bitches off your bike,lie through your ******* teeth and come out about your autism and you'll be right up there with team kelm suckamothafuckass!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a ****** *** KNEE DRAGGIN NEWBIE that wants to jump on the bandwagon!! HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Jesse
im sorry knee dragging takes skill and precision and what bandwagon?

kid seriously kill yourself. Do what your mom wanted to do along time ago. Im sure she was scared the first time she met your dad on the corner and didnt know if she should keep the baby or not. but by god, did she make the mistake of keeping it.

you come on the internet to try and pick on people because if it were face to face you would probably not talk ****, because your ***** would go up into your throat.

Recap:

You say ****** way to much
Your probably a homophobic (based on fact #1)
Your probably gay (based on #1 & #2)
You probably dropped out of High school because it was too hard
Your obnoxious
You haven't proven that you can stunt
A name of natural born stunter sets you up for fail
Everyone hates you
All your friends probably just use you
You have a lack of understanding for skill
thinks that anyone that drags their knee is a ****** and has no skill

Anyone else feel free to add to this

Last edited by Gsxr_junkie; 05-05-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Need Hand Brake Assistance