Need Hand Brake Assistance

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 07:08 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need Hand Brake Assistance

Originally Posted by Juca
juca the friday the 13th torrent u sent sucks *****

theres like 20 mins of movie missing

Last edited by br denis; 05-31-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:36 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by br denis
juca the friday the 13th torrent u sent sucks *****

theres like 20 mins of movie missing
**** really??? i didnt even watched it yet
Old 05-31-2009, 07:40 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

**** really??? i didnt even watched it yet
dont waste your time lol

and quality wasnt good either

better wait for dvdrip
Old 05-31-2009, 07:43 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by br denis
dont waste your time lol

and quality wasnt good either

better wait for dvdrip
yep i saw first 4-5 minutes of that ****,and i know that quality is bad...what part of movie is missing? the end or?
Old 05-31-2009, 07:44 PM

and song what you asked for is "saliva" make me a superstar.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:05 PM

yep i saw first 4-5 minutes of that ****,and i know that quality is bad...what part of movie is missing? the end or?
nah its in the middle

and song what you asked for is "saliva" make me a superstar.
i know lol i was joking

that was prolly the most used song in stunt videos haha
Old 05-31-2009, 09:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

New paint!!! I was bored so I thought I would change it up.... Think you guys will get a kick out of it.....

Name:  beaconstory2-2.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  65.6 KB

-Jesse
Old 05-31-2009, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
New paint!!! I was bored so I thought I would change it up.... Think you guys will get a kick out of it.....

-Jesse
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM

-Jesse
there i can see some cheap coke on that sheet
Old 05-31-2009, 11:17 PM

LoL yeah, we got some good deals out here son!!!!

-Jesse
Old 05-31-2009, 11:49 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

-Jesse

I love the paint, fits you 100%

On a side note

Take your ******* **** off your bike to paint it.. I mean, at least you taped it off and all.. But there is no way your wet sanding it ON the bike, which is why it'll always look half ***
BTW on f4i's, the way I remove the fuel tank WITHOUT spilling fuel everywhere.... I use a C-clamp or a set of vice grips to crimp the fuel line as close to the TB's as possible, then you can disconnect the line from the throttle bodies, and only drop a table spoon or two of gas instead of having to dump the whole tank

Last edited by Towlieee; 05-31-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

I love the paint, fits you 100%

On a side note

Take your ******* **** off your bike to paint it.. I mean, at least you taped it off and all.. But there is no way your wet sanding it ON the bike, which is why it'll always look half ***
BTW on f4i's, the way I remove the fuel tank WITHOUT spilling fuel everywhere.... I use a C-clamp or a set of vice grips to crimp the fuel line as close to the TB's as possible, then you can disconnect the line from the throttle bodies, and only drop a table spoon or two of gas instead of having to dump the whole tank
That is EXACTLY why I didn't do it.... LoL Last time I took the tank off and it was the biggest pain in the ***!!! I just did this as a temporary paint job... As soon as I get all my fairings, Im gonna get it wrapped....

Glad you like it though!!

-Jesse
Old 06-01-2009, 12:03 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

TECHNO VIKING RULES! 636squid
Old 07-22-2009, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 10-30-2010, 02:46 PM

katana1100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tne problem is the clutch lever, you have to cut it more (IN ORDER NOT TO HIT YOUR BRAKE FINGER) but you can´t because you have an unbreakble lever. Would be a good idea to put a normal lever, it´s quite dificult to break it because it´s very short.

I don´t recomend you to put the HB out on the clip on, you are going to need more power to brake, i if you are starting your finger probably isn´t strong enough yet.

regards