Need Hand Brake Assistance

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 01:05 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need Hand Brake Assistance

Originally Posted by white bandito
swap where you have mounted the clutch and handbrake. put the brake on the outside and cltuch on the inside. then you can get more pull on your clutch and still have plenty on the brake if that makes sense
that way sucks unless you have a dual caliper setup that has the available power

But that is the setup I run, but once I go back to the bar off peg, I'm STUCK on the bar
Old 05-03-2009, 01:10 PM

Big Float is a decent person

you can always take the pinwheel adjuster off the clutch and put the stock f4i clutch adjuster in its place, then see if you can driemel around on the handbrake to make em fit snugger together. but it looks like you need to just get some vortex, WC, or FI clip ons for the added bar length and possibley a moose/MSR
Old 05-03-2009, 01:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NatBrnStunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
that way sucks unless you have a dual caliper setup that has the available power

But that is the setup I run, but once I go back to the bar off peg, I'm STUCK on the bar
Yeah, That way doesn't work at all.... The lever is right on top of the banjo bolt and its just a mess.... Im gonna go buy a moose lever today.. If I can get out of bed and go to the shop before it closes

Oh, and I need a radiator if anyones got one!!!! Hit me up!!

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 01:52 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I expect a video of circles in a week. I mean you were born to do this and f4is circle themselves..
Old 05-03-2009, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
I expect a video of circles in a week. I mean you were born to do this and f4is circle themselves..
Need a radiator before I can start riding it :-( And Im tryin to get a cage before I take er out too... Don't wanna get to anxious and start breakin ****...

But I will have some videos up soon!!! I pulled that bike off my truck last night into my garage and it felt like a bicycle compared to my gsxr!! SO LIGHT!!!

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 02:44 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by white bandito
swap where you have mounted the clutch and handbrake. put the brake on the outside and cltuch on the inside. then you can get more pull on your clutch and still have plenty on the brake if that makes sense
yup thats a lot easier....... switch to a dirtbike clutch perch.....thier narrower so u cann even mount it farther inside.....
Old 05-03-2009, 03:21 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by frayz
you were born to stunt and you cant rock circs yet???WTF????its gotta be the converse

Last edited by Dick Loogie Stunts; 05-03-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: oops
Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by loogie
you were born to stunt and you cant rock circs yet???WTF????its gotta be the converse
LoL you are the only guy I know that doesn't like chucks? And I am not making any excuses, but I don't have circles because I haven't had a bike in 3 years... I stopped riding when people were going crazy about britton doin circles!! LoL But I WILL have them within a week of getting this bike stunt ready!!

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 06:53 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Name:  cageandbar008.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  51.8 KB

Name:  cageandbar009.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  52.4 KB
Old 05-03-2009, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Suicidl

If Im not mistaken, It looks like you have aftermarket clip-ons..... That lever definitely goes around the banjo bolt better though...

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 11:48 PM

Guru is a decent person

put the hb on top,clutch on the bottom silly squid
+100000000
Old 05-04-2009, 07:31 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I have the same thing now with stock 636 clip ons under the triple
Old 05-04-2009, 09:57 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

No doubt. Go get a pair of stasis shoes sucka..
Old 05-04-2009, 12:13 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by NatBrnStunter
LoL you are the only guy I know that doesn't like chucks? And I am not making any excuses, but I don't have circles because I haven't had a bike in 3 years... I stopped riding when people were going crazy about britton doin circles!! LoL But I WILL have them within a week of getting this bike stunt ready!!

-Jesse
do you think any of these guys are gonna take you seriously sayin dumb **** like that?? You obviously dont know the road ahead if you think youll have O's in a week... I mean ill take 1000 to 1 odds sayin you dont get em in a month.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by jcf4i
do you think any of these guys are gonna take you seriously sayin dumb **** like that?? You obviously dont know the road ahead if you think youll have O's in a week... I mean ill take 1000 to 1 odds sayin you dont get em in a month.
Yo, this is NatBrnStunter...... You wanna put some money down on this??!?!??!? Im SOOO Down!! Im not new to the game kid..... I just started practicing them for 2 days on my HEAVY *** gixxer and have 3/4 turns consistent and 1 full O every few tries..... You think Im not gonna have em in a week with an F4easy?!? Please put some money down on this!!

-Jesse
Old 05-04-2009, 06:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Yo, this is NatBrnStunter...... You wanna put some money down on this??!?!??!? Im SOOO Down!! Im not new to the game kid..... I just started practicing them for 2 days on my HEAVY *** gixxer and have 3/4 turns consistent and 1 full O every few tries..... You think Im not gonna have em in a week with an F4easy?!? Please put some money down on this!!

-Jesse
I did 1.5 staggered circles my first day practicing but it still took me months to get them on lock

Obviously our learning curves are different (I am most definitely not a natural born stunna), but still, you're a tool with no exceptional stunting prowess.

So I say no, you won't have them in a week.

Edit: The point being that there is a BIG difference in randomly banging out .5, 1, 2 or even 3 circles and banging out 5+ on command.

Last edited by inolen; 05-04-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:03 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

-Jesse

3/4 turn and being able to consistently do more than one circle is a big diff.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:06 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

-Jesse

I hope you're kidding or you didn't take anything from our little conversation the other night.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:09 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I hope you're kidding or you didn't take anything from our little conversation the other night.
You really think 24 years of being a narcissistic douchebag is going to be reverted by a few posts on the internet?
Old 05-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

I have been totally cool with people on here the past few weeks........ Not arguing, Not causing any problems, and NAGS goes and bans my other account for absolutely NO reason!!! I just got an f4i and was trying to get some parts... By habit, I started a thread in stunt discussion asking people for parts..... I have never started a thread elsewhere so it was just a habit..... So instead of MOVING the thread. The ****** ****** bans me!?!? I don't know what his problem is, but he needs to get off the internet and GROW THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!! Yo nags, I know your going to ban this account too, so I just wanna say, YOUR THE BIGGEST ****** ***** ON THE PLANET!!! WHO SITS AT HOME AND WAITS TO BAN PEOPLE FROM A FORUM?!? ITS SERIOUSLY SAD!!! YOU THINK YOUR SO ****** COOL CAUSE YOU CAN CONTROL WHO'S ABLE TO POST!! LOL DUMB ****!!!!

Anyways, its cool..... I'm just gonna stay on SR from now on.... You actually get answers over there and not sarcastic HATERS!! Plus Thomas is WAY cooler than "****"

-Jesse

Quick Reply: Need Hand Brake Assistance