Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 05:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
A google image search result for the query "cool guy busa."

once i set my **** up with race rails and my 12bar and 3 wheels ima put a cool pic like that up too and pay for it to be at the top when people search for anything busta related
Old 10-06-2009, 05:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
yup easier to pull it up in all gears
youre so smart ima be doing 6th gear ss's with no wobbles from now on combos all day
Old 10-06-2009, 05:37 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Are you too good to answer my text
Neal... If I put sprocket cuts on my stomach then will you answer
me????
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
youre so smart ima be doing 6th gear ss's with no wobbles from now on combos all day
I wasn't going to say anything about it but O's got the best of me to so i sold my **** and bought this
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	big bike.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	232124  

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

**** now i gotsta have nags change my name on here

As long as you show respect to the ORIGINAL 3-Wheel Stunnas.

EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

OH SNAP that's some number 3 extra super hold right there and I might have a can still just have to knock the dust off. Hell maybe I can find my SIMON that I lost too. I sure do miss that game
Old 10-06-2009, 05:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Are you too good to answer my text
Neal...
actually yes. im rollin with a crew now so i dont got the time to waste no mo' lol. but to answer your text yeah but i'll hit u up after the gym.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM
NealFoReal

I wasn't going to say anything about it but O's got the best of me to so i sold my **** and bought this
my nukka - we gonna roll deep
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

all bs aside - that guy actually looks familiar lol. who is that???
swayz
NealFoReal

but do you got blocks like ima have on my 3wheeler
Old 10-06-2009, 05:41 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Becky showed me your ad in maxim thats sick doing it big
Old 10-06-2009, 05:44 PM

but do you got blocks like ima have on my 3wheeler
Alie and I will work out a new contract with Harley for Trike-Wheelies next year South Dakota Blox are not anything to mess with.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:44 PM

Becky showed me your ad in maxim thats sick doing it big
Thanks dude!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:47 PM
NealFoReal

Alie and I will work out a new contract with Harley for Trike-Wheelies next year South Dakota Blox are not anything to mess with.
Word thats how you get down. Ight cool. I'll roll out to SD too to put the beats on them streets
Old 10-06-2009, 05:56 PM
NealFoReal

I thought this was funny but no one else saw the humor in it

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
allow me to shoot myself
do it before obama takes your guns lol.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:58 PM
NealFoReal

Ight gym time even though I'm limping and dont wanna go InFroLen I'll hit you up in a little bit.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
swayz
is that actually him or just looks like him
Old 10-06-2009, 05:59 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I thought this was funny but no one else saw the humor in it
Ahahaha, where is that at?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:00 PM
NealFoReal

is that actually him or just looks like him
look a like - dudes too fat. oh and that was in the omr thread but no one said anything back lol.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

lol I was just cracking a joke but it reminded me of him the second I saw it

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses