Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 12:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
What time did you guys stop riding last week? Is getting there by 5 too late?
i wouldnt waste my time and get there at 5.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DC631
I said don't for get about it ... well at least thats what I thought i sent ...
Yo the clutch is out but the basket is still in so bring some tools and he'll help you remove it
Old 03-26-2010, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
LOL!!!

its a good thing for stuntlife to get everyone on the same page!

thanks neal!

I'll see you ******* tomorrow. Gotta have the cameras rolling for when lil dc loops it on alies bike lmao.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:37 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i'm goin home for lunch.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:37 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

I'll see you ******* tomorrow. Gotta have the cameras rolling for when lil dc loops it on alies bike lmao.
if that's the case, i'm putting the fur tail back on!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Alie that spot off the service road is good again. Rode there last night. Just gotta watch that damn gravel You and Gil should come down one day
Old 03-26-2010, 12:41 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Glad to see we are all on same page now .. No Looping for me !
Old 03-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Someone needs to start filming my ****. I'd do it with the helmet cam but I'm worried about breaking it. Both times I wrecked were hilarious. That first one straight to the bar on the floor with my arms in the air like duhhhhhh while my bike is running upside down for 20 seconds. Then yesterday when I lowsided that "drift" and I'm lying on the floor like an idiot while the bikes attempting to run me over. I have the most squidliest crashes ever. I can't wait to see what this weekend brings
Old 03-26-2010, 12:57 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i still hav my go pro sittin in the box, forgot i even had one
Old 03-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Rah, you riding this weekend?
Old 03-26-2010, 01:22 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

yea im down iget off wurk 430 sat. and free all day sun
Old 03-26-2010, 01:57 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Ain't no *****'s over here son. Everytime I fell down I got back up and rode so far same day I've had a ton of injuries man, much worse than any motorcycle injures.
What motorcycle related injuries have you had?!?! This isint the first time you have said this.. You have never contacted the ground while riding hard..lol
Old 03-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
What motorcycle related injuries have you had?!?! This isint the first time you have said this.. You have never contacted the ground while riding hard..lol
0. I'm saying I have a ton of non motorcycle related injuries that were a lot more serious than some people will see riding lots that I bounced back from quickly. I'm fully aware that there's the possibility that I can get extremely hurt, much more than I have in the past... I'm hoping it doesn't happen though. Get off my case biatch.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-26-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:13 PM

Alie that spot off the service road is good again. Rode there last night. Just gotta watch that damn gravel You and Gil should come down one day
although that spot is only 10 minutes away, its not worthy of an evening of sessions. need another spot. that one is way to chancy.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
although that spot is only 10 minutes away, its not worthy of an evening of sessions. need another spot. that one is way to chancy.
Has been ok the last few times I was there. I think the cops are more interested in chasing down the homos that hang out around there.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

has been ok the last few times i was there. I think the cops are more interested in chasing down the homos that hang out around there.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I just realized I probably called myself a homo. There's a **** store like a few blocks away where homos hang out. It's like a desolate part of staten island. No homo.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:29 PM

Has been ok the last few times I was there. I think the cops are more interested in chasing down the homos that hang out around there.
too risky for me. me no street legal. those homos hooking up scare me. i need a spot worthy of loading up and riding at for a few hrs. u can come to my spot.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:31 PM

I just realized I probably called myself a homo. There's a **** store like a few blocks away where homos hang out. It's like a desolate part of staten island. No homo.
yeah...there's a motel close too.

straight up, si sucks to ride in.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:31 PM

although i do love the thought of going to denino's after and then a canoli!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses