Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Take the sand out of your vaginas
Old 10-19-2009, 01:23 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah but I'm saying.. I've done a lot of group rides before, a big one with one with the guys on here. Riding in a lot is going to be different than riding on the street. Street ride with 30 stunters is straight chaos. There's gonna be people rocking wheelies behind you, next to you, in front of you, people rolling endos right in front of you.. all while avoiding traffic and whatnot. There's bikes all over the place and you gotta be careful you don't clip someone even on 2 wheels. I just made sure I didn't get in nobodies way when I went on that street ride. Even if I had a stunt bike when I went on the street ride with them, I still wouldn't have attempted to do any whoolies if I didn't have idle on lock.. It's putting everybody else at risk. You can't really power through a wheelie with 20 people in front of you and the amount of insanity taking place and no one wants to worry about getting taken out by some dudes bike. Big street rides really are bananas, you have to constantly watch your back. I don't plan on pow powing it up in this one either... just gonna get chase cam footage with the helmet cam.

I hear you bro.. Like I said, I went to the street ride early summer. There were hundreds of stunters there getting busy... I have too much common sense to be trying some off the wall ****.. I'm new at stunting (or lack there of) but I'm not new at using my brain. I was just kidding around dawg..... Imma just enjoy the show.... I can wait til next yr to get loose. Trust me... I'm not on some cowboy **** homeboy. I know how to play my position.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Did you ride out to PA for that session or what? How's that thing running.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

cant wait to catch some of that footage... Me and Toneth are going to be getting our spike Lee and Spilberg on son!!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:32 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Did you ride out to PA for that session or what? How's that thing running.
The bike is running crispy clean yo... My boy let me borrow his truck for the day, last minute, so I loaded that bitch up, caught up with the homies Eric and nard and we hit the highway.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:32 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Hahaah. Toneth Id rather that happen then me sliding on my palms, knees and stomach..
Old 10-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
cant wait to catch some of that footage... Me and Toneth are going to be getting our spike Lee and Spilberg on son!!!!
You got a helmet cam too? What kind? I just picked up one of those Countour HD's. The HD qualitys pretty sick unless its night time and you're in an unlit area.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Hahaah. Toneth Id rather that happen then me sliding on my palms, knees and stomach..

Eric you had some good saves bro, you try your best not to pay your dues to mister pavement
Old 10-19-2009, 01:37 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

P.S you betta have my "Got Bail Shirt" Nucca j/k, nah but im serious yoo
Old 10-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I love rollin through this thread and seeing my followers. Ego, OneWheelNeal, you guys rock. And Neal, what's the deal with that craigslist stuff you told me about?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:39 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Eric you had some good saves bro, you try your best not to pay your dues to mister pavement
Hahaha. It hurts falling, why would I want that.. See everyone practices wheelies. I just practice falling.. Lmao..
Old 10-19-2009, 01:41 PM
KING annoyingeric

Haha yeah that **** is somewhere in my room.. I'll find it. Lol.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:42 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

You got a helmet cam too? What kind? I just picked up one of those Countour HD's. The HD qualitys pretty sick unless its night time and you're in an unlit area.

Nah son... I didnt really plan on taping people much while riding so I never looked into the helmet cam.. I just purchased a digital samsung joint.. its hand held... Imma duct tape that bitch down to the clip on or something. I might put that **** in a box with a hole in it and glue the box to the tank. **** it. have the footage looking like the Blaire witch project
Old 10-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I might put that **** in a box with a hole in it and glue the box to the tank. **** it. have the footage looking like the Blaire witch project
Lmao that'd be the most ghetto cam rig ever.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Old 10-19-2009, 01:54 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Nice vest.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:55 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Lmao that'd be the most ghetto cam rig ever.

Say I won't son!!??!!!
I'll go buy a roll of the most gangsta duct tape ever... That **** will stay mounted for at least 4 yrs.... u can buhleed dat
Old 10-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Nice vest.

Thanks.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Sam takes thuglife grammer classes at queens boro community college
Old 10-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses