legit LOTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:22 AM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person
Re: legit LOTS

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i'd pay the typical going rate for a gym membership to be able to ride at a stuntspot anytime anyday that has perfect pavement and no poelice and if lots of other people went all the time too so i wouldnt be riding alone

i dont know if you could do anytime... i think youd get too many noise complaints! seems like you have this pretty planned out. i think your only problem bigger then insurance and disclaimers would be noise. 50 bikes riding all day doing rev coasters and **** like that would get alot of neighbors pissed. just my thought but sounds like a good idea
Old 07-29-2008, 03:11 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough
Re: legit LOTS

I'd pay. monthly automatic like a gym membership to my credit card would be cool, or daily, but annually seems like too much up front, depending on cost of course.

what about splitting the day into different session times that are 90 minutes with a 30min break in between, that way it's not over crowded or too long to wait for the next session and time in between to hang out and chill with your friends... hell you could even organize sessions with the experience of the riders.

and you would only need to be open 3 or 4 days a week, so businesses near you would have a few days of silence.

what i think would work best is 45 a month and 10/session or 20 all day if your doing 3 or more sessions/day. that way, whether or not someone is coming in, you're still getting 45 a month from active members, plus at least 10 per 90 minutes they come in, and concessions = $$$

disclaimers signed by rider every day, with license/state id copied to it, takes care of having to have liability ins.

other than noise complaints and quality of pavement as stated above I think the only issue would be overcrowdedness, but sessions with a max would help.