legit LOTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 06:46 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person
Re: legit LOTS

Im from south central PA and no where near close to NY or NJ without a WHOLE days drive but my cheap *** would pay if I lived closer
Old 07-28-2008, 07:59 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

back like 2 years ago , we used to have permission to ride on a runway not to far from me , guy asked 5 ea / day . if possible , id do it again .
Old 07-28-2008, 08:03 PM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

i would pay some cash for sure
Old 07-28-2008, 08:13 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather pay $10 a day to drive local a day then $50 a day in gas to practice for free.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:27 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

Originally Posted by djtomd
I would pay but there would be no way that you could find insurance cheep enough to keep costs low if it were like a business. It could always be run like a skate park pay per time you go or for a year. Maybe it could work.
But if there were just some guy that owned a lot and said the only way me and my friend could ride on it I'd definitely do that if the money was right.
you dont need insurance, just a disclaimer. there is an atv park in NH that has no insurance but they have a disclaimer so that if ANYTHING at all happen that they are not responable and you need to take it up w/ the other people involved.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Annual membership plus daily usage is reasonable and for anyone that doesn't want to be harassed by the cops is the best option. I can see insurance being an issue however, if you maintain that your "business" is the concession stand outside or the bike parts on hand and "allow" people to ride there as a subscription to the organization then you could get away with liability waivers.
$365 for the year, $5 a session. May sound steep to some guys but your guaranteed a clean spot to ride, no tickets, no arrests.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think the question is, would stunters pay it. The question is... how many stunters in YOUR area are there to support such a site.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:42 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

think theres both positives and negative...

first with gas prices so high, i dont think many ppl will travel very far...

it would be very hard to seperate the squids from the riders that are good enough to ride together...it would be VERY hard just to tell people they cant ride if they are willing to pay, that would be my biggest concern...id be very weary of who was riding around me not knowing there skill level

would also think you would be a area that would be very very big, almost perfect pavement and areas big enough so decent approach stoppies/coasters,as well and an area big enough for riders wanting to practive staright line manuvers as well as thepopular circle pit...just kinda thinking abouts the was we kinda seperate our lot...but our lot is over 1/4mile long and about 200ft wide and it seems that every1 is always hudled together to show off to each other...

on another note if you had a good turnout you would have to limit the number of riders to a limited amount for a certain amount of time...and if riders that traveled had to be limited to how much they can ride after they paid i dont think they would be to thrilled

not tryin to rain on ur parade but i think there s shitload more to it than you would think...but if it wen down id def be down for a sessiononce in a while
Old 07-28-2008, 08:42 PM

FreeSilver is a decent person

Originally Posted by LRMzx636
I don't think the question is, would stunters pay it. The question is... how many stunters in YOUR area are there to support such a site.
well thing is jersey isnt the most notorious state for stunting but unfortunately this is where im at right now, and this is just a start, its more of a "help the sport venture than a business, bunch of non-pro org and what not. if establish stunters dont come im sure it will atleast inspire some squids to step there **** up. my homie asked me once "how the **** am i supposed to fucus on idle when i gotta look out for the boys all the time"
Old 07-28-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
think theres both positives and negative...

first with gas prices so high, i dont think many ppl will travel very far...

it would be very hard to seperate the squids from the riders that are good enough to ride together...it would be VERY hard just to tell people they cant ride if they are willing to pay, that would be my biggest concern...id be very weary of who was riding around me not knowing there skill level

would also think you would be a area that would be very very big, almost perfect pavement and areas big enough so decent approach stoppies/coasters,as well and an area big enough for riders wanting to practive staright line manuvers as well as thepopular circle pit...just kinda thinking abouts the was we kinda seperate our lot...but our lot is over 1/4mile long and about 200ft wide and it seems that every1 is always hudled together to show off to each other...

on another note if you had a good turnout you would have to limit the number of riders to a limited amount for a certain amount of time...and if riders that traveled had to be limited to how much they can ride after they paid i dont think they would be to thrilled

not tryin to rain on ur parade but i think there s shitload more to it than you would think...but if it wen down id def be down for a sessiononce in a while
i actually had a simillar convo today about the huge turn out and skill levle today, there are ways around the skill level and the big turn out. ive been to spots where both squids and pros are at the same time, most ppl know their place when it comes to this sport, we are looking at staight practice noob grounds and then grounds where u perfect or try new ****.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

yea but woudl only be good for so many people. I wouldnt want to ride in a lot were bucnh of squids doing pow pows or trying to roll endos in a lot of 50 guys doing circles and such n such

as the person that runs it they should have the right to kick any one out doing pow pows
Old 07-28-2008, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
yea but woudl only be good for so many people. I wouldnt want to ride in a lot were bucnh of squids doing pow pows or trying to roll endos in a lot of 50 guys doing circles and such n such

as the person that runs it they should have the right to kick any one out doing pow pows
the squiddies are the money prospects lol? the open the door for.... say it with me... STUNT WORKSHOPS :YEAH :YEAH .
Old 07-28-2008, 09:01 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

someone gets hurt that **** closes down..i have a spot but thats going to close down..then ill be on the streets
Old 07-28-2008, 09:02 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by imafrogg420

drama has already started
Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
someone gets hurt that **** closes down..i have a spot but thats going to close down..then ill be on the streets
ppl are def gonna get hurt, thats why everyone signs a waiver of some sort, however getting hurt with 50 cats around beats getting hurt in a lot alone on private property then get a wreckless driving ticket to go along with it
Old 07-28-2008, 09:11 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

you def seem like you got some good ideas regarding this and that u have thaguth about it a decent amount...just gotta try to decide if you want to focus of having it as a place basically for newb to wreck and then be sue happy or the more decent riders to get out and throw down killer lot session...

keep me posted thou im def interested in comming and checking it out
Old 07-28-2008, 10:06 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

from what i noticed the police doesnt care if your out in hidden parking lot so why not rent a warehouse and discreetly charge people to ride the lot. your in charge of the property so you can do what you like. its private property ran by you... cops let us ride as long as we have permission from the business
Old 07-28-2008, 10:28 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
Must have miss the add for riding the streets for free

Riding the streets comes with a payout to. Often much larger then this 5 dollars a day you speak of.

Id pay 5 dollars a day to ride a lot around here. Just to get rid of the chance of paying out large fines and loosing my license. With the fines you get a round here you can ride this 5 dollar lot for a couple of years worry free.
+100000000000 on that. the cops will charge u on the streets and its not a bill u can ignore. my buddy dished out over a grand in one summer for riding the streets so 5 a day or 200 a year hassle free im game:YEAH
Old 07-28-2008, 11:42 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i'd pay the typical going rate for a gym membership to be able to ride at a stuntspot anytime anyday that has perfect pavement and no poelice and if lots of other people went all the time too so i wouldnt be riding alone
Old 07-28-2008, 11:45 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

Hell a gym membership is 45 bucks a month here. Id pay that to kill a lot when I wanted.

Quick Reply: legit LOTS