OMR vs SI subcage

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 04:37 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR vs SI subcage

Originally Posted by Jonne_J
Canīt understand why anyone buy other subcages than OMRīs
Heīs FAST with shipping, have a product with no tire rubbing or anything and itīs the cheapest!
Took a week to get mine to Sweden :YEAH
A WHOLE WEEK???!!! ur slippin, omer, ur slippin.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Jonne_J
Canīt understand why anyone buy other subcages than OMRīs
Heīs FAST with shipping, have a product with no tire rubbing or anything and itīs the cheapest!
Took a week to get mine to Sweden :YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 04:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito

it was sweden
Old 07-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Full Fairing!

Jonne_J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito

Shipped the same day I payed

2 weeks is fast shipping from usa imo, but when it get stuck in customs it can take much longer
Old 07-14-2008, 06:13 PM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

omr all the way if you are over 175lbs i have been told the sic subs hit bad . i am 225 and haven't hit my omr very easy to put on pegs are at a better angle very happy :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 06:14 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
i don't yet i was speaking in general terms

well u should...am speaking in "present terms" if u weren't so far away i would let u use my bike to mock one up
Old 07-14-2008, 09:41 PM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH OMR all the way!!!:YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: OMR vs SI subcage

I just put on my new OMR Subcage the other nite and love it!!!!!! Super Strong, Looks Good, and Pegs are very stable with the redesigned forward angle...OMR Subcages = Excellent Deal!!! ... I was never a big fan of stock pegs but, with the way he designs these they dont flex or fold up while doing combo's...Please Note:
DO NOT BUY S.I. Subcages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will brake ur subframe in event of an unexpected hard crash.

OMR Subcages gives u the options of more tricks and more safety
Rollling stoppies u can fold them up, S.I you cant.
Clutching up wheelies from the side of the bike is alot easier and safer with omr setup..
I WOULD RECOMENNED BUYING OMR SUBCAGES OVER S.I. ANYDAY!!!

Last edited by secret weapon; 07-14-2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: MORE INFO
Old 07-14-2008, 10:06 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

ive ridden with both but on my bikes it will always be OMR...im close to 300lbs and never once have rubbeb the OMR subcage, thats including compressing the rear landing endos and jumping around the bike..

OMR-subcage of the year:YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 10:07 PM

brianp is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean646
I have an OMR subcage and it went on in a couple mins by my self I love it! I also have a SI cage and love that as well i went down Twice yesturday and it held up great! Even with both products though I cracked THE END/TAIL of my subframe so I now need and after market 1. where Do I look?
So the subcages don't really add as much protection to prevent from cracking subframes? It sounds like you guys go through them alot. Do the aftermarket subframes hold up to falls better ?
Old 07-14-2008, 10:25 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by brianp
So the subcages don't really add as much protection to prevent from cracking subframes? It sounds like you guys go through them alot. Do the aftermarket subframes hold up to falls better ?
first of all let me thank every one one for the props and im glad your all happy

and brian the subcage does stiffen the subframe from side to side because of the cross bar on the subcage ...

it also makes the rear peg bracket mounting tabs alot stronger again because of the cross bar and yes they are going to do better in a crash then stock peg brackets because they are stronger and again because of the cross bar..

as far as a gorrilla scrape goes then no they won't help too much in that case...

now every thing i posted here is assuming you have an omr folding peg subcage because a solid peg subcage does more damage then good, they can and will destroy it self and the subframe in the right crash because they don't fold up in a crash like a subcage with folding peg..i've seen it happen in a very slow twelve crash

so always go with folding pegs
Old 07-14-2008, 10:59 PM

brianp is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
first of all let me thank every one one for the props and im glad your all happy

and brian the subcage does stiffen the subframe from side to side because of the cross bar on the subcage ...

it also makes the rear peg bracket mounting tabs alot stronger again because of the cross bar and yes they are going to do better in a crash then stock peg brackets because they are stronger and again because of the cross bar..

as far as a gorrilla scrape goes then no they won't help too much in that case...

now every thing i posted here is assuming you have an omr folding peg subcage because a solid peg subcage does more damage then good, they can and will destroy it self and the subframe in the right crash because they don't fold up in a crash like a subcage with folding peg..i've seen it happen in a very slow twelve crash

so always go with folding pegs
thanks for the info. I'm gonna ask another newb question now (and i did try and search it first). But could someone define gorilla scrape for me.

Also OMR, do you have a site i can check your cages out on ?

Last edited by brianp; 07-14-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:04 PM
also known as OMR

lol ....it's just when you slam the bike back on the bar hard..
Old 07-14-2008, 11:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

nope. omer is too old to know how to put up a site. the guy can barely figure out a tv remote. u can check his subcages out on this thread though.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ame-cages.html
Old 07-15-2008, 12:04 AM

Dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMR FTW!!!!!! by the way i still have that 954 subcage and no more 954 :-(
Old 07-15-2008, 01:58 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Dave5point0
OMR FTW!!!!!! by the way i still have that 954 subcage and no more 954 :-(
Old 07-15-2008, 04:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by secret weapon
I just put on my new OMR Subcage the other nite and love it!!!!!! Super Strong, Looks Good, and Pegs are very stable with the redesigned forward angle...OMR Subcages = Excellent Deal!!! ... I was never a big fan of stock pegs but, with the way he designs these they dont flex or fold up while doing combo's...Please Note:
DO NOT BUY S.I. Subcages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will brake ur subframe in event of an unexpected hard crash.

OMR Subcages gives u the options of more tricks and more safety
Rollling stoppies u can fold them up, S.I you cant.
Clutching up wheelies from the side of the bike is alot easier and safer with omr setup..
I WOULD RECOMENNED BUYING OMR SUBCAGES OVER S.I. ANYDAY!!!
you just made yourself sound like a huge ******* idiot! SI subcages are available with both non folding and the stock foldable pegs, its your choice. read some **** before you go talking some heavy **** like that. SI subcage is by no means bad for your bike.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:22 AM
also known as OMR

he is right about solid pegs though they do more harm then good .
Old 07-15-2008, 10:33 AM

Dean646 is a decent person

Originally Posted by brianp

It was nothing any subcage would prevent it cracked right at the tail of the subcage from hitting it so hard! And R6 subframes are fu(king JUNK!!!
I just didn't think I was gonna brake mine unless I put a round bar or 12 bar on it but I was wrong. OMR SUBCAGE IS You don't have to worry about your pegs folding up, bracket's bending, it toughens up the subframe.. It's awsome And everytime I have crashed the pegs have folded up! :YEAH

And an aftermarket subframe would be a million times better than the stock on a r6.. Now just if I could find one instead of all racing ones. Also does anyone know if it would be hard to change a race one into a stunt one and still have my seat and everything?

Last edited by Dean646; 07-15-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quick Reply: OMR vs SI subcage