Originally Posted by MikeM
What if people like it tight?

Then they're SOL.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:29 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: OMR vs SI subcage

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
when you get the bike in the air its better. im 6'1" or so but just lock your knees and its more comfy

or sell the r1 and get a stunt bike , thats my goal
Yes once I got it up I was cool...just needed to slow it a bit more...I cover the brake but still need to maintain throttle control better..I still kind of gas/brake/gas/brake....I need to maintain a steady throttle and not chop the bitch ... thats from riding the 50 ... I love my 03R1...got over 40,000 on it. Am to old for stunting I would like to get a stunt motard thou :YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 03:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
What if people like it tight?
no no thats vaginas not peg brackets
Old 07-14-2008, 03:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

how much was the si with the folding peg brackets included
Old 07-14-2008, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Was the F4i a banana or dual seat?
I got the banana seat and an OMR subcage w esd pegs. All you gotta do is add some washers or a big nut lol to as a spacer and its good. I got pictures if you need them that I can pm to you.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:39 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

i have a SI on my bike i like it very much i am also 155 pounds, i have friends much bigger then me and it rubs with them, now OMR very nice product as well and i dont care how big you ar i dont think you rubbing the tire on that one, but both very nice products and SI's shipping was pretty slow, OMR is always on time with my friends expiercence's.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:41 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
how much was the si with the folding peg brackets included
its 200, im not sure what he payed on shipping.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:41 PM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

i got my OMR 2 days after he got the money, im in nebraska and he is in florida!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:46 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

OMR do you make rear pegs ( those fat round ones )
Old 07-14-2008, 03:48 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR sucks. he won't let me stay at his house while i'm in south florida

lol

i always recommend, Sick cage with OMR subcage. perfect combo.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im rockin my omr subcage shirt to the spot tonight. Sucks I had to beg and plead for it lol. Just kidding mayn. No pm's please haha. But I am rockin my shirt to the spot w the sick *** pow pow wheelie on the back :YEAH Ima get my front wheel that high tonight
Old 07-14-2008, 04:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
OMR sucks. he won't let me stay at his house while i'm in south florida

lol

i always recommend, Sick cage with OMR subcage. perfect combo.
don't take it personal it's just that you got "all this" and i don't want my girl to see it

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
OMR do you make rear pegs ( those fat round ones )
sorry i don't but the stock pegs are awsome when used with an omr subcage, because of the way they mount your foot is on the grippy part of the peg instead of the slippery side of the peg like it is on a stock peg bracket

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im rockin my omr subcage shirt to the spot tonight. Sucks I had to beg and plead for it lol. Just kidding mayn. No pm's please haha. But I am rockin my shirt to the spot w the sick *** pow pow wheelie on the back :YEAH Ima get my front wheel that high tonight
pow pows with a bananna seat is the new hotness:YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 04:06 PM
NealFoReal

word up. cant wait til the homies see the new hotness tshirt.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:08 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

sorry i don't but the stock pegs are awsome when used with an omr subcage, because of the way they mount your foot is on the grippy part of the peg instead of the slippery side of the peg like it is on a stock peg bracket
I thought u didnt make subcages for a 03R1?
Old 07-14-2008, 04:11 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I don't have any sub cage yet but when the time comes it's OMR all the way!!:YEAH just cuz Roger is just a cool *** dude!
Old 07-14-2008, 04:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
don't take it personal it's just that you got "all this" and i don't want my girl to see it
lol, i know, man. i'm just messin with ya.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:17 PM

more pics of my ride here
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...-06-636-a.html

Name:  Picture005.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  132.1 KB
Old 07-14-2008, 04:24 PM

IMO it looks better than the sick, especially from the side. but thats just my liking.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Full Fairing!

Jonne_J is an unknown quantity at this point

Canīt understand why anyone buy other subcages than OMRīs
Heīs FAST with shipping, have a product with no tire rubbing or anything and itīs the cheapest!
Took a week to get mine to Sweden :YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 04:36 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I thought u didnt make subcages for a 03R1?
i don't yet i was speaking in general terms

Originally Posted by thehate.
I don't have any sub cage yet but when the time comes it's OMR all the way!!:YEAH just cuz Roger is just a cool *** dude!
:YEAH i hate the hate

Originally Posted by Trachito
IMO it looks better than the sick, especially from the side. but thats just my liking.
i like the omr better too...lol

Quick Reply: OMR vs SI subcage