Fuck Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 08:18 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person
**** Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!

Just want to give props to HAI for finishing my good friends order so we could finally build his bike.......Heres the story, 6 months ago my friend orderd a **** load of parts from HAI with a total value over $1000. Sprockets, Scotts dampner, ESD stunt pegs, etc etc...So anyways after a few weeks of waiting he gets most of the parts, but the pegs are the wrong colour...OK no big deal he can live with the wrong coloured pegs, but what about the sprocket he needs to finish his bike?

Long story short he waited over 4 months to get his 1st sprocket, and we just got the 2nd one yesterday which is 6 months since he ordered it 6 ******* MONTHS! And the best part is every time he called them "tommorrow its going out tommorrow tommorrow tommorrow! HAI you fail at business and customer service!

I understand that Vortex probably was responsible for most of the delays, but you should have been honest about the time he would be waiting....
Old 07-02-2008, 08:25 AM

Noglory is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Way to go HAI !

What! A bad experience with H.A.I. bikeshop?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:48 AM

joe98 is a decent person

Old 07-02-2008, 08:59 AM

wiggidy is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been waiting almost a month on my dirt bike bar conversion
Old 07-02-2008, 09:01 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

i never had a problem with them, they were alwaays up front with me bout everything and let me know if something was backordered or whatever and even then i waited maybe two weeks tops for a part. i'm sure there was a legit reason for delay.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by wiggidy
ive been waiting almost a month on my dirt bike bar conversion
When you call them, do they tell you "tommorrow tommorrow tommorrow"?
Old 07-02-2008, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by nomad
i never had a problem with them, they were alwaays up front with me bout everything and let me know if something was backordered or whatever and even then i waited maybe two weeks tops for a part. i'm sure there was a legit reason for delay.
Heres the problem with that, if there was a legit reason for a 6 month delay...THEN TELL THE CUSTOMER! Dont tell him "tommorrow" when its going to be 6 months...

If it was 6 weeks maybe, but common 6 ******* months! Thats half a year man...

And Im sure its not the same for everyone, but my buddy got burnt bad by them on this one...
Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

If it was such a Problem then why didnt you just ask for a Refund
Old 07-02-2008, 09:14 AM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered my sprocket and chain 2 weeks ago and they sent me an email saying they are waiting on the sprocket and it should ship out this week. Hopefully it will cause I can't be waiting a long time for a sprocket I want to use now so hopefully they are honest and it will ship out
Old 07-02-2008, 09:39 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Heres the problem with that, if there was a legit reason for a 6 month delay...THEN TELL THE CUSTOMER! Dont tell him "tommorrow" when its going to be 6 months...

And Im sure its not the same for everyone, but my buddy got burnt bad by them on this one...
yea, you're right about telling the customer if its gonna take that long or compensate him for the wait or something.6 months is a long time and i would be pissed to but i'm just surprised that they handled the situation like this. they are usually very reliable. sorry to hear this.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Old 07-02-2008, 10:12 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

after 3 or 4 weeks i would have ordered from someone else and requested a refund. your telling us this kid sat around not riding for 6 months waiting on a sprocket? he should bitch slap himself!
Old 07-02-2008, 10:12 AM

Oh I was just told that they did give him a free MSR raptor Pro clucth lever.. Which was nice but not what he wanted, seeing as he already had a few of those.....Hes just pissed off about the 6 month wait, I dont think any free parts could make him happy about that wait...
Old 07-02-2008, 10:13 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

W.O.W. i knew there had to be one good **** up out there. good job t-ice

Sounds like people i know that were trying to get one of your stays and gave up. the only difference was you just do not answer the p.m.'s and there is no phone to call...........

Hi pot i am kettle
Old 07-02-2008, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY-636

Sounds like people i know that were trying to get one of your stays and gave up. the only difference was you just do not answer the p.m.'s and there is no phone to call...........

Hi pot i am kettle
First of all I had nothing to do with the sale! It was ordered under someone elses name so

And secondly Im not a business! And no one from HAI has ever contacted me for a stay....

Either ******* way me makin stays in my spare time for people, has nothing to do with my freind waiting 6 months for a sprocket from HAI....You can hate on my **** all you want, I still make and sell them to people that want them...So go swing on your buddy that makes the other stays nuts in some other thread....I could care ******* less...
Old 07-02-2008, 10:28 AM

da Liks is a decent person

still, thats a bit different i think..
Old 07-02-2008, 10:30 AM

da Liks is a decent person

oops that was towards *****.. i typed a whole story about John not being a business. than deleted it cuz i didnt wanna get mixed up..tooo laaaate hahaha
Old 07-02-2008, 10:34 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY-636

Hi pot i am kettle
There's a large difference in a business taking someones money and brushing them off while not giving them a product for 6 months, and a private party who is just hard to contact to order the product in the first place.

Personally, I've never had a problem with HAI, but that doesn't delegitimize Johnny's friend's situation.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:41 AM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

same thing happened to me when i ordered a few shirts and o-town throwdown, it wasn't 6 months, but it was at least 3
Old 07-02-2008, 10:56 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

First of all I had nothing to do with the sale! It was ordered under someone elses name so

And secondly Im not a business! And no one from HAI has ever contacted me for a stay....

Either ******* way me makin stays in my spare time for people, has nothing to do with my freind waiting 6 months for a sprocket from HAI....You can hate on my **** all you want, I still make and sell them to people that want them...So go swing on your buddy that makes the other stays nuts in some other thread....I could care ******* less...
i can care less. but why are you in here bitching when it was not your ****. i know many people that bought **** from different companies that have had a bad experience but i am not crying for them. I would not wait 6 months for a sprocket. sounds like your friend should beat his own ***

Powers
MXD

are a few examples but the list goes on and on

Quick Reply: Fuck Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!