Fuck Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:07 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: Way to go HAI !

Originally Posted by T-Ice
I talk to chan quite regularly and he seemed to have no problem, we offered alternatives but none were taken. He wanted black and nothing else. Vortex does not keep a lot of HARDCOAT (not to be confused with the Cat5) in stock. He ordered a 55 tooth from geared. Vortex will not Hardcoat anything over 54, he was informed of this and said he needed black. We ordered 2 sprockets 251AK-54 to be exact, Vortex told us minimum of 4 weeks. We recieved one and vortex claimed a second one was never ordered. We ship one and reorder another one at 4 weeks and inform chan. Everythings cool, he asks for a EZ pull. We give him EZ pull. Mark our boss calls Vortex a week and a half ago after chan emails him. Vortex tells us that they got our 2 Hardcoat sprockets in and they have been sitting on the wall for a week cause no one knows whos sprocket it is. Vortex ships sprocket to us and we ship it to Chan. Now we have an extra special order sprocket cause Vortex screwed up.

Chan was never impatient twards me on the phone or in his emails. We explained other options and none were taken. We did as per customer requested.

If he had a problem then he should have explained it better to chan or called us direct. We would have had no problem refunding his money or finding an alternative. Joe and I are competitive stunt riders and understand the situation of having to wait on parts and not ride. This is something that we would never do intentionally.

Sorry your friend is upset and if he would contact us we would have no problems making things right. I have personally sent Chan several shirts and stickers because of shipping delays.

Also for any non american order, we are forced to wait until all parts are in before we can ship an order. Our customers do not want to pay multiple internation shipping fees top have there orders shipped as parts come in. We covered over $40 dollars in extra shipping just to get the sprockets to them as they came in and never asked for money. We knew that was our responsibility as we are the middle man helping customers to get their parts direct from manufactors.

Thanks,
Tice
407-447-1176
www.HAIbikeshop.com

Again thanks for explaining this ****....And Chan isnt mad cause Chan was just a middle man in this deal, its my buddy that he orderd the parts for that was pissed cause hes the one that payed and has been waiting 6 months...I think he called you at one point too......

I can say you guys at HAI did your best, but Vortex has some serious ******* problems from the sounds of it..And IMO HAI should not sell their stuff if its going to take that long, because in the end it still makes you look bad..

The big deal here is that he got most of his parts in a few weeks, but one sproket took 4 months then the 2nd took 6 months! Which does not make any sense becasue they were the exact same sprocket orderd at the same time... So again no matter whos fault that is, that is just not right IMO...

Our riding season is 5 months if were lucky, so you cant blaim my freind for being a little upset about waiting that long...At 6 months we couldnt help but start to think that maybe HAI made a mistake aswell, and didnt order the sporcket or something...So Im sorry if this sounded a little harsh towards HAI, if in fact all the blaim should be directed towards Vortex. If I could change the title to **** VORTEX I would!

For trying to do good on the deal

Looks like the market is in need of a custom sprocket maker with reasonable lead times.....
Old 07-03-2008, 03:25 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
Re: Way to go HAI !

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Again thanks for explaining this ****....And Chan isnt mad cause Chan was just a middle man in this deal, its my buddy that he orderd the parts for that was pissed cause hes the one that payed and has been waiting 6 months...I think he called you at one point too......

I can say you guys at HAI did your best, but Vortex has some serious ******* problems from the sounds of it..And IMO HAI should not sell their stuff if its going to take that long, because in the end it still makes you look bad..

The big deal here is that he got most of his parts in a few weeks, but one sproket took 4 months then the 2nd took 6 months! Which does not make any sense becasue they were the exact same sprocket orderd at the same time... So again no matter whos fault that is, that is just not right IMO...

Our riding season is 5 months if were lucky, so you cant blaim my freind for being a little upset about waiting that long...At 6 months we couldnt help but start to think that maybe HAI made a mistake aswell, and didnt order the sporcket or something...So Im sorry if this sounded a little harsh towards HAI, if in fact all the blaim should be directed towards Vortex. If I could change the title to **** VORTEX I would!

For trying to do good on the deal

Looks like the market is in need of a custom sprocket maker with reasonable lead times.....

I understand and agree with what you are saying as far as reliable companies. Vortex 90% works perfect, they are close and generally I can have MOST sprockets to my door within 2 days depending on time of order. We have explored other companies but have worse results. So far Vortex has proved to be one of the most reliable and cheapest sources of sprockets for us.

Once again I apoligize for the wait that your friend had to encounter.

Stuntriding is still very small and doesn't have the money or man power to have big companies to have imiediate supply. Like afflicted said I would have to have hundreds of sprockets to keep up my inventory. For a shop that relies on Stuntriding to pay its bills it is very difficult to put out that kind of money. We try as hard as we can to keep as much as we can in stock.

I would like to thank all of our customers that have supported us and continue to support us. Thank you!!!

And to all of the people that have had problems and or complaints about HAI, I also thank you as well for helping us to learn from our mistakes. This in turn makes our company work harder to try and help our customers.

Thanks,
Tice
Old 07-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Full Fairing!

Jonne_J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: **** Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!

I think Iīve seen a bunch of treads about Vortex being slow, just hope they imoprove!

I didnīt have to wait to long when I ordered Vortex and some other stuff from HAI before it was shipped

Itīs worse with the shipping and customs when you live in europe
Old 07-03-2008, 04:52 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: **** Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!

i guess he didnt need the sprocket that bad if he waited 6 months. i wouldnt even order a sprocket that wasnt in stock and if i hadnt had the sprocket at my door within a week i wouldve cancled the order and found somewhere else to get the sprocket that had it in stock. ive been to HAI shop 3 times and have placed internet/phone orders a few times as well and every experience has been totally honest, professional, and courteous. people need to understand that as a stunt parts retailer theyre the middle man in getting these parts to us and the problems they deal with from some of the companies they have no control over. what are they gonna say? give me the ******* sprocket now or ill kill your family?? NO! theyre gonna keep trying to get the products to us as fast as they can get them at the best price they can give them to us for, which is what HAI has always done and im sure they will continue doing.