Fuck Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 10:57 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Way to go HAI !

Originally Posted by da Liks
oops that was towards *****.. i typed a whole story about John not being a business. than deleted it cuz i didnt wanna get mixed up..tooo laaaate hahaha
if you are selling **** to people you are a business
Old 07-02-2008, 11:03 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

never had a problem with wait time from hai and i order everything through them, the only thing that took over 2 days to get to my door was my sprocket, but i emailed them and asked them how long it would take because i know when ordering vortex sprockets its not hai its vortex who takes forever, but i got it in a week and a half
Old 07-02-2008, 11:18 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i can care less. but why are you in here bitching when it was not your ****. i know many people that bought **** from different companies that have had a bad experience but i am not crying for them. I would not wait 6 months for a sprocket. sounds like your friend should beat his own ***

Powers
MXD

are a few examples but the list goes on and on
I said I could care less about your stunt stay nut swiging.....Your bringing up things that have nothing to do with this HAI/Vortex situation, but I dont really care about that...That **** is so played out, you already put me out of "business" and Im unemployed now....remember?

And Im not bitching, Im just posting our experience with HAI.....My friend doesnt have a computer or know how to use one, so he asked me to post his experience...That is all...Take it for what its worth, Im sure hes not the only one thats got the run around....

And just cause you sell something, it doesnt make you a business! I dont have an Ecomerece website like HAI does, so even if I was a registered business were still not in the same catageory...Those sites should not have products listed that they cant get, or they should at least inform you about the wait time to be expected....

You can post all the **** you want, the fact still reamins....My buddy ordered a **** load of parts from HAI, 2 of those being sprockets....And it took 4 months to get one and 6 moths to finally get the other and complete the order.....I dont care how you look at it or whos fault it is, thats just retarded!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Just throwing it out there, the phrase is "I could not care less."

Saying you could care less implies, well, that you could to some degree care less.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:39 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i bet....just bet.....T-ice was probably shaving, that's the real issue here.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by inolen
Just throwing it out there, the phrase is "I could not care less."

Saying you could care less implies, well, that you could to some degree care less.
Great now I got people checking and correcting my grammer on SL

PS I dropped out of highschool to work full time at 17, so grammatical and spelling mistakes are to be expected from me...
Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 AM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

one prob is VORTEX...if it was a special size...it takes them forever to get the **** out to the place of purchase.... ive done **** loads of biz with hai,,.. 99% of the time it wasn't their fault....VORTEX kept telling them (hai) it should be out tomorrow or the next day,,tomorrow definitely ..sorry man should be out tomorrow...and i have even called vortex to find out what the hell the prob was...and they said oooh it wil be out in 2 days the machine is down....waited,,and nothing (told tice and mark the same ****....then called vortex again....and told them i was a rep from parts unlimited or tucker rocky,cant remember...told them i was displeased with the service being given to a friend of mine......(really me) hahaha.. blah blah blah.. i got the ******* sprocket the next day......

soooooooooo anyway..... hai does tuns of order everyday... ive seen the items to be shipped room..( good lord )...
yer friend deff should have tried some besides waiting that long..i would have just got a sprocket from some where else,then cancelled the one from hai...
Old 07-02-2008, 12:03 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

that is kinda messed up 6 months.. i would of asked for a refund. or put stop payment or something.. but questino for you jhonnnyP... if you can machineout your FF Stays, why couldnt you have whipped out a quick sprocket??
but either way 6 months is BS regardless.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JohnnyP

PS I dropped out of highschool to work full time at 17, so grammatical and spelling mistakes are to be expected from me...
16 for me, i started selling rocks on all my blocks!!! true story.....im legit now!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 12:08 PM

SEAN_PARRISH10 is a decent person

Vortex Sux... Geared Steel.is The Way To Go .
Old 07-02-2008, 12:12 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Alot of the time we are at the mercy of our vendors. We can only tell you what they tell us. I assure you, we do not hold parts here just for the sake of holding them. We have never refused anyone a refund, so all he had to do was ask and he could have got it from someone else. We are a small company and try our best to provide you with the cheapest possible price we can, and we value your business and would like to continue to serve you! Sorry for any problems this caused your friend.

Joe
HAI Bike Shop
Old 07-02-2008, 12:14 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

if ur friend can't use a CPU then how and why did he order off the Internet?
Old 07-02-2008, 12:19 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Great now I got people checking and correcting my grammer on SL

***** said it as well
Old 07-02-2008, 12:28 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

HAI - Just a suggestion when someone makes an order (especially over the phone) explain to them you are out of stock of an item. In my situation I waited almost three weeks wondering where the hell my order was. When I called you guys informed me it only came in recently from FTinc and it would be sent out to me the next day. I'm not pissed (well anymore) but that really sucked waiting every day for the UPS guy only to find out it wasn't even on it's way yet.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
if ur friend can't use a CPU then how and why did he order off the Internet?
He had another freind who is a memeber on SL (IZZO) order for him, he sits at his house with him and tells him what to order...
Old 07-02-2008, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
that is kinda messed up 6 months.. i would of asked for a refund. or put stop payment or something.. but questino for you jhonnnyP... if you can machineout your FF Stays, why couldnt you have whipped out a quick sprocket??
but either way 6 months is BS regardless.
When I have parts for my stays made I have enough parts made to make 20-50 stays....If I only wanted one at a time it would cost more then double what it does for volume...So unless I make 10-20 sprokets of the same pattern and size at once, its going to cost more then its worth to make..

And bottom line I only make things I have to, I would much rather be able to just buy good products...And I do like Hohey, ESD, etc etc....I only make things when I get dissapointed with another product and cant find anything good on the mareket ...Like the 905 stay I got, thats what made me make stays in the first place...
Old 07-02-2008, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Alot of the time we are at the mercy of our vendors. We can only tell you what they tell us. I assure you, we do not hold parts here just for the sake of holding them. We have never refused anyone a refund, so all he had to do was ask and he could have got it from someone else. We are a small company and try our best to provide you with the cheapest possible price we can, and we value your business and would like to continue to serve you! Sorry for any problems this caused your friend.

Joe
HAI Bike Shop
Thanks I know it was most likely Vortex giving you the run around, and passing that onto my freind...But you as a business need to see this isnt accepetable and make changes accordingly..If Vortex takes 6 months to make sprockets, then that info should be passed onto the customer.....Because at no point did anyone at HAI tell him how long he would be waiting, 2 weeks just turned into 6 months...And again thats just not right no matter whose fault it is...

So you either have to tell people straight up Vortex is a joke and youll be waiting forever, or offer something else and drop the Vortex line.

Another thing is he origianlly orderd Geared steel from the site, and it took like 2 weeks just for someone at HAI to inform him that GS wasnt avialable anymore...And it was HAI that suggested he go for the Vortex instead....What other sprocket options do you offer? Cause waiting on Vortex is just too long...

And he was told that GS doesnt make sprockets anymore, is that even true?

Im sure HAI is great, they just need to do something about their sprocket situation...Or maybe this was just a one time thing?
Old 07-02-2008, 01:09 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard geared steel quit making sprockets also. damn shame to, i love mine
Old 07-02-2008, 01:25 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I know it was most likely Vortex giving you the run around, and passing that onto my freind...But you as a business need to see this isnt accepetable and make changes accordingly..If Vortex takes 6 months to make sprockets, then that info should be passed onto the customer.....Because at no point did anyone at HAI tell him how long he would be waiting, 2 weeks just turned into 6 months...And again thats just not right no matter whose fault it is...

So you either have to tell people straight up Vortex is a joke and youll be waiting forever, or offer something else and drop the Vortex line.

Another thing is he origianlly orderd Geared steel from the site, and it took like 2 weeks just for someone at HAI to inform him that GS wasnt avialable anymore...And it was HAI that suggested he go for the Vortex instead....What other sprocket options do you offer? Cause waiting on Vortex is just too long...

And he was told that GS doesnt make sprockets anymore, is that even true?

Im sure HAI is great, they just need to do something about their sprocket situation...Or maybe this was just a one time thing?
This order was for Chan Park correct? At the time of his order Geared was going out of business, and failed to tell us in a timely fashion. We had at least 20 sprockets on order from them that we had to refund or replace with something else. He had an odd size for Vortex (I am sure they didn't want to run the machines for 1 order) and it was a hardcoat, so thats why they dragged there feet I guess? Then they sent us the wrong one....blah blah blah. We could come up with a million excuses, bottom line, we didn't do it intentionally, and tried to make it up to him the best we could. Everytime we talked with him on the phone he seemed cool. If he was upset and wanted a refund, all he had to do was ask!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:30 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Everytime we talked with him on the phone he seemed cool. If he was upset and wanted a refund, all he had to do was ask!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Quick Reply: Fuck Vortex!!! Hai Rules All!!