Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 03:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

chill buddy, i gots bills ta pay

Last edited by old man roger; 01-29-2008 at 03:57 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

not knockin!

im gonna get one anyway. its bound to happen. like i said... im a pro crashin!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:51 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter
not knockin!

im gonna get one anyway. its bound to happen. like i said... im a pro crashin!

once you ride with a subcage you will never want to ride on stock peg brackets again...

they don't flex when you stand or jump around on them and they don't allow the pegs to point down like a stock peg bracket does so you have better footing on a subcage then a stocker
Old 01-29-2008, 03:56 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yeah. i only weigh 140 lbs n the summer time and they flex on me bad so i could only imagine someone bigger.

ps... i bloat up to about 155 in the winter... becasue i dont work. i sit on stuntlfe, play xbox, drink beer, and eat pizza. all winter
Old 01-29-2008, 04:05 AM
also known as OMR

yeah. i only weigh 140 lbs n the summer time and they flex on me bad so i could only imagine someone bigger.

ps... i bloat up to about 155 in the winter... becasue i dont work. i sit on stuntlfe, play xbox, drink beer, and eat pizza. all winter
go take a good look at your stock peg brackets and if you really look at them you will see just how little aluminum is actually supporting you ,look where the pin goes thought to hold on your peg....

now imagine crashing and having one of the aluminum tabs that the pin goes through getting a crack in it that you don't notice and what would happen if that broke while you were doing a fast wheelie down the highway or some thing like that

darius had a rear peg break on him on the highway in one of his videos ,he went to jump to spreader and the peg broke at like 50 mph , he was lucky he didn't get run over ....
Old 01-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

no i really do want one. lol.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:14 AM
also known as OMR

no i really do want one. lol.
i'll send you a pm
Old 01-29-2008, 07:45 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

if you wanna c a bullit proof set up... there are pics on myspace.com/stillstreet
Old 01-29-2008, 02:58 PM

jgwakeup is an unknown quantity at this point

I know mxdcages.com makes pretty gangsta reinforcements for subframes..
did for my 06 gixxer 6 and its taken a beating...
Old 01-29-2008, 03:35 PM

03zx6rnewb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drgnazz
mine is made from steel, not cast aluminum like the stock one. and you dont need a subcage with it either(sorry OMR) but you can use one if you just want the solid pegs. everything bolts up like stock, but this one dont break.
i want one how much? i have an 04 gsxr 600
Old 01-29-2008, 06:13 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 03zx6rnewb
i want one how much? i have an 04 gsxr 600
About $400-425 shipped..Thats just A guess so Send him A PM and He will get back to ya! Good price for what your getting! I recommend grabbing one from him.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:38 PM

311grassroots is a decent person

Re-Enforced???? To enforce again???
Old 01-29-2008, 06:54 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

What's so hard with building your own?

I hear all these people on here need to get a new one..

Half of them have alot of money and want to buy the shinyest **** they can get

the other half that are broke as **** need to do this ****: (Picture Below)

As you can tell. I'm not some Lead Fabricator.. In fact.. a POS Welder and 25 bucks in steel.. u got urself a 12 bar and a subframe at the price of get off your lazy *** and do what you can to get your bike back in the lot !!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	subframe.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	205572  
Old 01-29-2008, 08:18 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

ctstunts.com they specialize in gixxer stuntparts.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:25 PM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me just say OMR subcage =

I will never take mine off!!!!!! EVER!

May just add it to a re-enforced subframe:YEAH
Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
you have been lucky ,mosts stunt bikes i have seen either have bent or broken rear peg bracket or none at all because they broke..lol

and alot of them also have bent tabs where the peg bracket mounts
all this talk of broken pegs and tabs reminds me of my friend doing a staggerd wheelie and his passenger brackets snap off. it was funny to see but then i realized he ate pretty bad. haha he got up and asked what happened .

Last edited by Ethiopian; 01-29-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:22 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drgnazz
we make them, prices starting at 350.
http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx
you only make them for gixxers?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:38 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
never and i meen NEVER say that name again stock.......
i will fly to cali and dismember you........
jamie dungeater is in no way shape or form to be considerd CT
if anything he is the but of every joke in this state......

"specialize" the only thing he did is glue together a pice of **** cage and a ziptie subframe......

visit his clothing line www.12veapperal.com sad and pathetic
Old 01-29-2008, 10:02 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve-
all this talk of broken pegs and tabs reminds me of my friend doing a staggerd wheelie and his passenger brackets snap off. it was funny to see but then i realized he ate pretty bad. haha he got up and asked what happened .
same thing happend to my buddy, but his peg folded up on a standup on his r6 and there he went... acoma for 3 days
Old 01-29-2008, 10:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stock05

ctstunts shut down a while ago

Quick Reply: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?