Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/212503-re-enforced-subframes-whos.html)

Sick.Nate 01-29-2008 12:44 AM

Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

This is probibly already A post some ware...So sorry in Advance..

Who has them' What are the prices and who's selling the best?? I know SI has them but They have no price or pix of them on there site. Thanks.

old man roger 01-29-2008 12:47 AM

Re: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

scrape works sells them for around $600 and i saw another thread on here about some one else making them for about half that price but i don't remember who it was ...maybe try the search function , i know there are probably gonna be alot of threads to read through till you find it...

Herb 01-29-2008 12:50 AM

Scrapeworks is no longer doing business. :banghead

old man roger 01-29-2008 12:51 AM

[quote=Herb;3133020]Scrapeworks is no longer doing business. :banghead[/quote]really .......hhhmmm maybe i need to start making subframes ...

sonli 01-29-2008 12:53 AM

[quote=old man roger;3133023]really .......hhhmmm maybe i need to start making subframes ...[/quote]

yea you do, and start with the 05 r6 :YEAH

Herb 01-29-2008 12:56 AM

They were making great stuff but not making money fast enough.

Herb 01-29-2008 12:58 AM

[QUOTE=old man roger;3133023]really .......hhhmmm maybe i need to start making subframes ...[/QUOTE]

What do you have for a shop?

drgnazz 01-29-2008 01:01 AM

we make them, prices starting at 350.
[url]http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx[/url]

old man roger 01-29-2008 01:03 AM

[quote=Herb;3133031]What do you have for a shop?[/quote]omr industries man.....

also known as my garage:LOL

old man roger 01-29-2008 01:06 AM

[quote=old man roger;3133017]scrape works sells them for around $600 and i saw another thread on here about some one else making them for about half that price but i don't remember who it was ...maybe try the search function , i know there are probably gonna be alot of threads to read through till you find it...[/quote]

[quote=drgnazz;3133035]we make them, prices starting at 350.
[URL]http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx[/URL][/quote]

now you would have thought i could remember that...drgnazz:banghead

TheRomanSF415x 01-29-2008 01:06 AM

dude rog you should really try to fire up a buisness

Herb 01-29-2008 01:11 AM

I want to open up my own shop. Its so hard just to get the bills paid living in Connecticut. Let alone buy equipment.

drgnazz 01-29-2008 01:14 AM

thats why I own my own shop AND have another full time job. I just like building bike parts.

old man roger 01-29-2008 01:16 AM

[quote=TheRomanSF415x;3133047]dude rog you should really try to fire up a buisness[/quote]this is paying the bills right now and when the market is better i will also be doing what i had been doing for the last ten years...buying and selling pre forclosures ,not forclosed homes but pre forclosed homes so the owner still get paid not just the bank

TheRomanSF415x 01-29-2008 01:21 AM

a real estate stunter :LOL

what are your outlooks on the market.. all the russian real estaters that come by my work are panicking :shruggs

drgnazz 01-29-2008 01:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]303576[/ATTACH]

old man roger 01-29-2008 01:26 AM

[quote=TheRomanSF415x;3133066]a real estate stunter :LOL

what are your outlooks on the market.. all the russian real estaters that come by my work are panicking :shruggs[/quote]i sold every thing while the market was still rising so i didn't get stuck with any thing but i pulled out a little too soon and spent all my money waiting for it to get better..lol

it is still fucked but there are ways to buy right and wait for the market to come back ,it always does ...

i know people with 5 properties that are mortgaged for way more then they are worth and they are renting them for less then the mortgage payment ...

Sick.Nate 01-29-2008 02:02 AM

[B][U]DRGNAZZ[/U] Whats the diff between yours and A stock one? It would be for my 05 Gsxr750..thinking of keeping it if the starter works mint like I was told lol. What would the total be with shipping. Thanks! -Boss

(Oh and yes OMR subs, Sub cages, Cages etc etc WOULD BE SWEET! There would be OMR group buys and shit lol..You and SI would be TOP 2! PEOPLE WOULD GO CRAZY TRYING TO CHOSE!!!! LOL! )
[/B]

TheRomanSF415x 01-29-2008 02:06 AM

boss hogg why do you make these threads?? just curious
are you actually going to buy something. :shruggs

Sick.Nate 01-29-2008 02:08 AM

[quote=old man roger;3133058]this is paying the bills right now and when the market is better i will also be doing what i had been doing for the last ten years...buying and selling pre forclosures ,not forclosed homes but pre forclosed homes so the owner still get paid not just the bank[/quote]

Tell you what' If you made Cages, Sub cages and re-enforced subs I'll give and Get A OMR.com site name. I'll paint my entire bike to due with OMR.COM and OMR PRODUCTS! (If you give me A sick deal of course lol)