Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:44 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

This is probibly already A post some ware...So sorry in Advance..

Who has them' What are the prices and who's selling the best?? I know SI has them but They have no price or pix of them on there site. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:47 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

scrape works sells them for around $600 and i saw another thread on here about some one else making them for about half that price but i don't remember who it was ...maybe try the search function , i know there are probably gonna be alot of threads to read through till you find it...
Old 01-29-2008, 12:50 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Scrapeworks is no longer doing business.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:51 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Herb
Scrapeworks is no longer doing business.
really .......hhhmmm maybe i need to start making subframes ...
Old 01-29-2008, 12:53 AM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
yea you do, and start with the 05 r6 :YEAH
Old 01-29-2008, 12:56 AM

They were making great stuff but not making money fast enough.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:58 AM

What do you have for a shop?
Old 01-29-2008, 01:01 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

we make them, prices starting at 350.
http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx
Old 01-29-2008, 01:03 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Herb
What do you have for a shop?
omr industries man.....

also known as my garage
Old 01-29-2008, 01:06 AM
also known as OMR

scrape works sells them for around $600 and i saw another thread on here about some one else making them for about half that price but i don't remember who it was ...maybe try the search function , i know there are probably gonna be alot of threads to read through till you find it...
Originally Posted by drgnazz
we make them, prices starting at 350.
http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx
now you would have thought i could remember that...drgnazz
Old 01-29-2008, 01:06 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

dude rog you should really try to fire up a buisness
Old 01-29-2008, 01:11 AM

I want to open up my own shop. Its so hard just to get the bills paid living in Connecticut. Let alone buy equipment.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:14 AM
DC Kustoms

thats why I own my own shop AND have another full time job. I just like building bike parts.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:16 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
dude rog you should really try to fire up a buisness
this is paying the bills right now and when the market is better i will also be doing what i had been doing for the last ten years...buying and selling pre forclosures ,not forclosed homes but pre forclosed homes so the owner still get paid not just the bank
Old 01-29-2008, 01:21 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

a real estate stunter

what are your outlooks on the market.. all the russian real estaters that come by my work are panicking
Old 01-29-2008, 01:24 AM
DC Kustoms

Name:  100_7317.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  68.0 KB
Old 01-29-2008, 01:26 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
a real estate stunter

what are your outlooks on the market.. all the russian real estaters that come by my work are panicking
i sold every thing while the market was still rising so i didn't get stuck with any thing but i pulled out a little too soon and spent all my money waiting for it to get better..lol

it is still fucked but there are ways to buy right and wait for the market to come back ,it always does ...

i know people with 5 properties that are mortgaged for way more then they are worth and they are renting them for less then the mortgage payment ...
Old 01-29-2008, 02:02 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

DRGNAZZ Whats the diff between yours and A stock one? It would be for my 05 Gsxr750..thinking of keeping it if the starter works mint like I was told lol. What would the total be with shipping. Thanks! -Boss

(Oh and yes OMR subs, Sub cages, Cages etc etc WOULD BE SWEET! There would be OMR group buys and **** lol..You and SI would be TOP 2! PEOPLE WOULD GO CRAZY TRYING TO CHOSE!!!! LOL! )

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 01-29-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:06 AM
$$$$$$$

boss hogg why do you make these threads?? just curious
are you actually going to buy something.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:08 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

this is paying the bills right now and when the market is better i will also be doing what i had been doing for the last ten years...buying and selling pre forclosures ,not forclosed homes but pre forclosed homes so the owner still get paid not just the bank
Tell you what' If you made Cages, Sub cages and re-enforced subs I'll give and Get A OMR.com site name. I'll paint my entire bike to due with OMR.COM and OMR PRODUCTS! (If you give me A sick deal of course lol)

Quick Reply: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?