f4i kleen air mod??????????

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 03:00 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: f4i kleen air mod??????????

only sound mine makes is like a moan sound when you cut the bike off.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:41 PM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dscamry
only sound mine makes is like a moan sound when you cut the bike off.
I heard that today for the first time. Didn't know what the F*ck it was.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i did mine but i didn't notice a difference but i wasn't riding idle much....
Old 09-25-2007, 02:59 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

what about blowby in the crankcase? isnt this mod similar to a pcv valve on a truck?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

more like the evacuation system on a drag car it uses the exhaust to create a vaccum in the crank case ..

a pvc usually uses the manifold vaccum and that is exactly what you don't want to use
Old 12-28-2007, 11:43 AM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Anyone done this on a cali model or an 06 f4i? Anything different?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

probably not much of a difference on the f4i's. i heard they are the same bike aside from the subframe and banana seat and other little ****. look around, the pics or links to the pics should be on this thread somewhere.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
probably not much of a difference on the f4i's. i heard they are the same bike aside from the subframe and banana seat and other little ****. look around, the pics or links to the pics should be on this thread somewhere.
I will probably tear into it this weekend as it is below freezing for the high today still, so nothing to do but tear my bike apart and back together 10 times....

My only worry is if there is more to screw with it, as my 06 has an o2 sensor I had to rig up for my slip on, not sure what other bs stuff they would have thrown on to kill performance or make this mod a few more steps.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:28 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you can get an ECU from a non-cali model, plug it in, and remove your O2 sensor and it may work like normal. I know my buddies Greg and Grant form KCsMostWanted have a Cali model F4i and compared to mine it feels like its always a step behind and always trying to catch up with itself. If its possible, I would spend a lil cash and convert it to a non-cali model.

as for the kleen air mod....I dont think I've really noticed a difference as far as sound or power, but I dont sweat it if I dump my bike and its laying on its left side....my buddy didnt do it and his motor hydrolocked on him. Gonna try to get him to d it this winter.....too easy and cheap to NOT have that extra insurance!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:38 PM

I have even seen o2 sensor eliminators on dynojets website for like $13, but not sure if there is anything on the topside that is extra or would need to be routed or eliminated, still searching this blasted searchless site. Even searching google style gets distorted anymore with tons of other sites it seems that are quoting from stuntlife etc...

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I think you can get an ECU from a non-cali model, plug it in, and remove your O2 sensor and it may work like normal. I know my buddies Greg and Grant form KCsMostWanted have a Cali model F4i and compared to mine it feels like its always a step behind and always trying to catch up with itself. If its possible, I would spend a lil cash and convert it to a non-cali model.

as for the kleen air mod....I dont think I've really noticed a difference as far as sound or power, but I dont sweat it if I dump my bike and its laying on its left side....my buddy didnt do it and his motor hydrolocked on him. Gonna try to get him to d it this winter.....too easy and cheap to NOT have that extra insurance!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:44 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the search function is fixed....
Old 12-28-2007, 02:54 PM

Holy ****!!!

When did that happen>?
Old 12-28-2007, 03:44 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

holy ****!!! i thought u were just pulling my chain and sprockets!!! the **** actually works!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 07:28 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

miracles happen every day! haha