03 zx6rr stunt set up

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 09:48 AM

C-Dub is an unknown quantity at this point
03 zx6rr stunt set up

i have a rr edition zx6 thought it was the 636 edition til i looked at the frame, and then i had one of my buddies look it up for me and he found out that it is way lighter than my other true 03 636, and a lil better overall. but i didnt trip cuz we found out that the 6rrs had a lil more horse power. but anyway it is ALL set up for stuntin. It has everything i need. but i NEED some help to make sure i have everything. (I still have to do the kleen air mod) but Ill be doing stunt shows this year and i NEED to check with my pro stunna and make sure i have all and the BEST of everything.

Here is a list of Stunt parts on my bike

Crash cage

12 Bar

Power Commander

Inverted bars

HoHey bracket

Rear Hand Brake With Steel Braded Lines

MSR E-Z Pull Clutch

60 Tooth Sprocket Sponsored By 5thgearsprockets.com

It has the brackets for a Steering Damper (Assembly not included) NEED IF ANYONE HAS ONE!!!

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD PUT ON?? THX MEN!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person
Re: 03 zx6rr stunt set up

Originally Posted by C-Dub
i have a rr edition zx6 thought it was the 636 edition til i looked at the frame, and then i had one of my buddies look it up for me and he found out that it is way lighter than my other true 03 636, and a lil better overall. but i didnt trip cuz we found out that the 6rrs had a lil more horse power. but anyway it is ALL set up for stuntin. It has everything i need. but i NEED some help to make sure i have everything. (I still have to do the kleen air mod) but Ill be doing stunt shows this year and i NEED to check with my pro stunna and make sure i have all and the BEST of everything.

Here is a list of Stunt parts on my bike

Crash cage

12 Bar

Power Commander

Inverted bars

HoHey bracket

Rear Hand Brake With Steel Braded Lines

MSR E-Z Pull Clutch

60 Tooth Sprocket Sponsored By 5thgearsprockets.com

It has the brackets for a Steering Damper (Assembly not included) NEED IF ANYONE HAS ONE!!!

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD PUT ON?? THX MEN!!!
I havent been on stuntride for about a year now and log on and see this **** lol. You cant even tell the diff between a zx6rr and the zx6r and clearly are getting some wrong info about the bike and say you will be doing shows this year yet you dont even no how to set your bike up??? You sir arent kidding anyone but yourself and clearly proved that with the statement above

oh and i hope you werent refering to the fact that 5thgearsprockets is a sponsor of yours

Last edited by aut117; 01-09-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:23 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

haha was kinda thinkin the same thing, 12 bars are 1990s ****, roundbar much better off, stabilizer you dont need one that will hook into the frame mount cuz thats not what you want anyways thats for race application only really, get a gpr or scotts top mount style. 60 tooth is huge for that bike but will work. power commander worthless imo, inverted bars assuming you mean flipped clip ons. RSC clutch lever is worlds better than any moose ezpull. 6rr doesnt have more hp than a 636, overall about same weight. need a subcage of some sort, dented tank, front stay if runnin FF. ditch the 03/04 forks or theyll snap in half if your doin stoppies. 05/06 way better forks rotos etc.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:04 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Square bars are for people who no how to use them.

89% of the stunters around now have no idea how to scrap.

That's why 89% of the time it's a squid who has one on their bike.

Hence why I said lot wars needs a longest scrape contest. Spodes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by aut117
I havent been on stuntride for about a year now and log on and see this **** lol. You cant even tell the diff between a zx6rr and the zx6r and clearly are getting some wrong info about the bike and say you will be doing shows this year yet you dont even no how to set your bike up??? You sir arent kidding anyone but yourself and clearly proved that with the statement above

oh and i hope you werent refering to the fact that 5thgearsprockets is a sponsor of yours
dude **** you ***** ive been riding for 6 years. first stunt bike yeah. but its ****** like u that needa croke nd die bitch.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Stubbz
haha was kinda thinkin the same thing, 12 bars are 1990s ****, roundbar much better off, stabilizer you dont need one that will hook into the frame mount cuz thats not what you want anyways thats for race application only really, get a gpr or scotts top mount style. 60 tooth is huge for that bike but will work. power commander worthless imo, inverted bars assuming you mean flipped clip ons. RSC clutch lever is worlds better than any moose ezpull. 6rr doesnt have more hp than a 636, overall about same weight. need a subcage of some sort, dented tank, front stay if runnin FF. ditch the 03/04 forks or theyll snap in half if your doin stoppies. 05/06 way better forks rotos etc.
12 bar is what came with it. i dnt like em. and it doesnt have a stabilizer, just the brackets for it. just wondered if they benefit any. nd i run a 50 on my TRUE 636 and it pulls a TON BETTER THAN MY 6RR. inverted=FLIPPED. rsc heard about them heard they are the best i got one on order. im bracing the subcage as well. havent ever dented a tank, shouldnt be hard. but whats up with the forks never had any problems on either of my 03 zx6s
Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by celgsxr
Square bars are for people who no how to use them.

89% of the stunters around now have no idea how to scrap.

That's why 89% of the time it's a squid who has one on their bike.

Hence why I said lot wars needs a longest scrape contest. Spodes
lol yeah this bar has been scraped maybe 4 times. i hate the hang up tho
Old 01-10-2013, 10:52 AM

AND dude ur a ******* chode!!!! there is a difference between the 6rr and 636, of course you wouldnt knw cheap *** ***** with one ****** bike. step ya game up ***** tho some cash at it and step up in this world ya cheap *** bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:53 AM

Lamilla45 is a decent person

I also want to change some parts of my Stunts...
But I am little confuse, after this.. Hope you will help me, if I need.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 AM

graphixbynagy is a decent person

i havent been on stuntride for about a year now and log on and see this **** lol. You cant even tell the diff between a zx6rr and the zx6r and clearly are getting some wrong info about the bike and say you will be doing shows this year yet you dont even no how to set your bike up??? You sir arent kidding anyone but yourself and clearly proved that with the statement above

Old 01-21-2013, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lamilla45
what kind of bike you using? on this site there is very few ppl that actually wanna help. MOST are just ********, with no life no bike and no job. but helll im here to help, if i dont knw i can find someone who does.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:11 AM

UPGRADES FOR YOU ******* HATERS!!!!!! 905 crash cage, round bar from sick innovations, SI stunt pegs, 520 chain 60 tooth sprocket, runnin pilot tires, (FOR NOW), scotts damper, but not installed, steel braided brake lines, ht moto grip, on both seats, stunt seat on the passenger, dented tank, idle turned up to 3k to start off, cheap e z pull clutch from ebay, rightous stunt metal clutch on order!!! zeus armor upper fairing stay on order, kleen air mod, dual piston rear caliper.

HAHA and they said i didnt knw bikes AHAHAHA!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Lamilla45

dumps4exams // SAP ERP Popular Certifications // Testking SAP BO latest demo practise questions
Old 05-01-2013, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by graphixbynagy

Old 06-05-2013, 07:05 AM

I have no idea about you topic...

Old 06-06-2013, 01:25 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Sounds good. Let's see some pics of this sick piece!
Old 10-03-2017, 05:06 PM

PETERPAN is a decent person

I have an 04 zx6r that im turning into a stunt bike and could use some good information regarding parts, performence upgrades etc. New to the stunt world. I would like to see the finished product of your 03 zx6r. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:52 AM

Jzx6r13 is a decent person

I don't believe this for one bit if you have to ask any of these questions I don't see how you can be doing shows,,, this is all rookie s*** you're asking for..... everybody's gotta start somewhere just don't lie about itlol