East vs West Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 06:12 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Re: East vs West Canada

Hey can Alaska get in on this? were kinda like brothers "A"!!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:13 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
Hey can Alaska get in on this? were kinda like brothers "A"!!!!
Sure thing! Come on down!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:15 PM

matt_h63 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like the right guy for the job thought it though can't wait. travelling sucks but buddies got a nice yukon and we have a big enclosed trailer at work(proline motorsports) so i can possibly pick guys bikes for sure up on the way.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:18 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by matt_h63
sounds like the right guy for the job thought it though can't wait. travelling sucks but buddies got a nice yukon and we have a big enclosed trailer at work(proline motorsports) so i can possibly pick guys bikes for sure up on the way.
Hey can you swing by and grab mine?
Old 11-08-2006, 06:23 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the concept is a good one..However practically I just couldnt see groups from TO, Montreal, Ottawa, NS and NF making that trip ! Hell its hard enough for us Ontario / Montreal crews to get something together and get the turn out. Never mind trucking all the way across Canada...the same thing applies for the reverse of that.

Damn Ottawa to Vancouver?? How many days driving is that gonna take ? Just cant see it happening...

Scotts idea is better, but even halfway it would have to be one serious weekend event for us to consider that trek..Dont get me wrong we luv stunting..its the driving we hate...

Cheers

SK
Old 11-08-2006, 06:48 PM
100% HUSTLER

Christian P is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anybody remember the "Canadian Stuntfest" that the sarboyz put on in Toronto like 3-4 years ago? I personally think a place in the middle is the way to go. Toronto would be fine....Lots of great riders can hook up and see what everyone has to offer. (and us guys that been around the sport for awhile,who have friends all over the country from riding could all meet in one spot..RIDE RIDE RIDE. I have been wanting to film a "Canadian" Project of Dreams with all the teams tearing up the streets and showing our talent. BECAUSE IF ANYTHING IS FOR SURE...WE ARE MOST DEFFINITLY NOT BEHIND THE US WHEN IT COMES TO THIS.
Has anybody seen SCOTT Chychul ride!!!:YEAH :YEAH I have seen the best of the best...First hand...and nobody impress me like that "young grasshopper" lol

Let's do it!

P.S. I can't spell.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:50 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yea. i was not trying to be a nay sayer.. I just want a huge turn out and the only way i see it even close to being possible is if its held someplace central. Either way though im down for it.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:02 PM

skidmark is a decent person

unless somehow a few doner-comp bikes could be thrown together so guys out east can fly... Make em pretty generic so everyone is happy sharing, an f4i, a 636, a gixxer 6, all with hb's, cage, bar, and a sprocket (no dirt bars, sorry, that's not in the budget). Can even make em prizes if they survive, which they should if everyone keeps off the revlimiter and just respects em...

It wouldn't be hard to throw a few wrecked bikes together if the $ magically appeared = ziv, start a donation

edit: i don't mind someone riding my bike, if they're better than me (most are) so they don't wreck ****. You break it you buy it...

Last edited by skidmark; 11-08-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:31 PM

fifa is an unknown quantity at this point

This is bulletproof from BCX and just want to say once again that we are in. You are the one's that are tryin to put something together and obviously know your area and where you can have such a event so go for it. I think that if you are good enough to ride in a stunt competition then you should obviously should have some type of backing to help you get to the events. If you don't have the backing then look into it like we are. Having some trouble getting people on board but some are coming around to there senses. I just bought a diesel so we are good to go. BC here we come.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:35 PM

Just pull a crazy martin and rent/buy a huge trailer and pack 824246708 people into a truck and drive no less then off the limiter the whole way.. only to stop and pet the bears, or throw fireworks at eachother.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:40 PM

fifa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey smurfkilla get off of your wallet and spend some of all that cash you have. You east coast guys are always whining. Why don't we try to put something together down here so you can come out and play.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:59 PM

LOWS10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd come out to that wether it be in vancouver or Manitoba. Would be great to see canadian talent and even complete, in amature though. Hope this develops.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

crazy martin + bears = DANGER :D
Dont feed the animals please! lol
Old 11-08-2006, 08:59 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha, u funny guy...Last time I rode with your *** you were trying to sell me the truck, the trailer, the bike oh and some of your skillz......lol...

Seriously tho, I luv the idea...But we havent even proven we can consistently get us ontario crews together yet and we are like 3 - 4 hours away. Then you got Felix, Durty, Goofy Eric over in MTL that are dying to get together as well. Yet somehow it doesnt come to fruition..

From a pure logistics point of view, that would be some serious planning to get all those bikes, crews and trucks across canada. It would take some major efforts to get support from potential sponsors and everyone else involved to get er done.

Just curious but how much is it to ship a bike via train or whatever else they use to carrry shiat cross Canada ?

Originally Posted by fifa
Hey smurfkilla get off of your wallet and spend some of all that cash you have. You east coast guys are always whining. Why don't we try to put something together down here so you can come out and play.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:51 PM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

It's really easy just put away $500 a month until June that's $4000 each rider. Get a Sikorsky and start flying across Canada picking up riders and bikes on the way. Shouldn't be that hard to pull off it's not like the coast guard ever uses them.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:49 PM

wtf is a sikorsky ? is that like a spruce moose ?
Old 11-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

wtf is a spruce moose?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
wtf is a spruce moose?
On the simpsons.. when smithers had a model of some plane called the spruce moose.. Get in the spruce moose.. We will get there faster !! But sir its a toy.. GET IN !!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
On the simpsons.. when smithers had a model of some plane called the spruce moose.. Get in the spruce moose.. We will get there faster !! But sir its a toy.. GET IN !!!!
I was thinking that but thought it might be a real plane or something

Nothing can stop me now... except microscopic germs

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:23 AM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, after giving it some thought I think that I might have a solution for travelling to Vancouver. This is just a thought and I still need to work out the major details. What I am thinking is rent a long-haul truck (53' trail) somewhere out east, say Montreal and have it drive across Canada and make stops in major "meeting spots" that are yet to be detirmined to pick up the bikes and rider's gear and deliver them to Vancouver. This rig will be paid for by us and the only thing that the riders will have to pay for is the flight/drive/grey hound ticket to Vancouver and back. As far as accomodations in Vancouver go we are planning to get a group discount at a hotel close to the venue. I have to stress, that this is just an idea and nothing has been set in stone. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

The dates for the show in my opinion should be Fri. June 29/Sat. Jun 30/Sun. Jul 1/Mon. Jul 2. It's the Canada Day long weekend and what better time than to have a stunt show and give enough time for everyone to travel here and back. Again, if you have some other suggestions please let me know.

Now with those two point clarified a little bit more, can you guys post who will be coming/thinking of coming? I need this info to try and see what targets I need to aim for and what arrangements I need to make. Also, I am going to try and get you all to email me who you are, where you are coming from, teams, special stuff that you might need, etc.

LETS MAKE THIS **** HAPPEN!!!

my email: ZRIVKIS@YAHOO.COM

Also, anyone out there who is willing to start working on a website give me a shout as well.

Quick Reply: East vs West Canada