East vs West Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:04 PM

pimpz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: East vs West Canada

i knew this comp was gonna happen that why i already moved from east coast to edmonton,,most of the trip is already done, now i just gotta get another stunt piece and start scrapping the rust off,
Old 11-20-2006, 01:55 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by pimpz
i knew this comp was gonna happen that why i already moved from east coast to edmonton,,most of the trip is already done, now i just gotta get another stunt piece and start scrapping the rust off,
Edmonton hey ?
Old 11-20-2006, 03:35 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
If the amatuers are only competing for rights. Why do they have to pay? or do they have to pay?
Because I have to pay for their insurance and their security and their way over here and their hotel stay and their venue rental.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:12 PM

steve02r6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well im also located in Newfoundland and ride with Nlextremez. I think only one other person is considering going out from Newfoundland with me. Id be down with the pick up in Halifax if its going down. Val O please pm me and see what details we can work out.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:41 PM

fifa is an unknown quantity at this point

i drive truck and i am in ontario so if we can get everyone set up i can use my truck and trailer from work at a killer price, to get alot of ppl stuff together like you said . then i can pick it up on the way out there .. and because i will be doing the driving only expense will be fuel ..and maybe a lil more .. my boss is pretty good guy .so it wouldnt be much more than the price of fuel..
Old 11-20-2006, 09:20 PM

Another little update.

PNE denied us the facility. They claim that they have someone else booked for that time for the venue but after a few phone calls I was clearly told that we are trying to hold an event of questionable nature and that the MotoX guys don't want us there because it's their gig. Yet again, a proof at that there are lot of people who hate this because they know it can bring the crowds and generate a lot of interest.

Holiday Inn got back to me as well. 18, double rooms are available for those dates, but at $119/night, so I told them that it's too expensive and we'll find something else.

Mission Race Way needs the promo material and other red tape BS before Dec 15. I have a meeting with a guy tomorrow who might do all the promo stuff for us.

I think that I am leaning towards an all "F**K IT" event. Find a spot, have you guys come out, cause hell and disturb the peace for a weekend. Make it so the VPD doesn't get a moment of rest. Get some media exposure that way :D j/k but still something to think about.

Show must go on, so other avenues are being pursued.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:26 PM

Anyone out there who's good with photoshop and has some artistic talent and willing to help let me know. I need to make brochures, posters, logos, etc... ASAP because Dec 15 is the deadline for promo material for one of the possible venues. PM me or email at CONTACT@BCSTUNTERS.COM I'll explain more to those who are interested.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:07 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Val_0
Another little update.

PNE denied us the facility. They claim that they have someone else booked for that time for the venue but after a few phone calls I was clearly told that we are trying to hold an event of questionable nature and that the MotoX guys don't want us there because it's their gig. Yet again, a proof at that there are lot of people who hate this because they know it can bring the crowds and generate a lot of interest.

Holiday Inn got back to me as well. 18, double rooms are available for those dates, but at $119/night, so I told them that it's too expensive and we'll find something else.

Mission Race Way needs the promo material and other red tape BS before Dec 15. I have a meeting with a guy tomorrow who might do all the promo stuff for us.

I think that I am leaning towards an all "F**K IT" event. Find a spot, have you guys come out, cause hell and disturb the peace for a weekend. Make it so the VPD doesn't get a moment of rest. Get some media exposure that way :D j/k but still something to think about.

Show must go on, so other avenues are being pursued.
Since it's not working good let's try another location outside of BC it's too hard for us in the east. A central location would be fair.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:41 PM

You are more than welcome to take this off my hands. Let me know if you want to take over and stage this somewhere else.
Old 11-23-2006, 06:30 PM

bulletproofbcx is an unknown quantity at this point

Canada sucks, nobody wants to support nothing here. Sponsors are almost impossible to find, cops are a bunch of ****s, it is impossible to find a place to practice or if you do then some ****head calls the cops tryin to be a hero. People who don't mind there own business need to be dealt with. This sport is hard to keep motivated to do.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bulletproofbcx
People who don't mind there own business need to be dealt with.
+1