Stunting In X-games

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 01:28 PM

WheelchairStunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunting In X-games

i believe if stuntin enters x-games the fan base will explode and you will see more places opening there doors to let riders practice on the property, the tricks will evolve ten times faster and more and more talented riders will emerge. freestyle motocross started around the same time as stunting and look what x-games did for that sport so stop thinking negative and see the positive.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WheelchairStunt
i believe if stuntin enters x-games the fan base will explode and you will see more places opening there doors to let riders practice on the property, the tricks will evolve ten times faster and more and more talented riders will emerge. freestyle motocross started around the same time as stunting and look what x-games did for that sport so stop thinking negative and see the positive.
the x games hasnt done **** to allow skaters to skate on anyones property. the x games doesnt do **** for any "sport" except sell it like a hooker. keep stunting in the hands of stunters, not in the hands of espn.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:14 PM

Xx FamousSAS is an unknown quantity at this point

To me the thought of "pro" stunt riders just doesn't make sense
Old 07-24-2006, 02:25 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

lol...
Old 07-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

What's all this "stunting will be owned by espn/Mt. Dew" ??? Why would it be owned? Ok, so they basically take a once a year stunt competition and televise it. What's gonna happen? Well, as someone already said, they are gonna find out that "Stunting is a riders sport, not a spectator sport", and they will find out that few people are going to tune in and they will most likely drop the coverage of it. Or, it's gonna be televised, but, they are going to televise like a half hour show once in a while, on OLN (outdoor life Network) like they do with Paintball.

Also, you folks who wouldn't want espn to "own" stunting... You are saying that because stunting would be televised once a year you wouldn't be able to go out and nail the streets/parkinglot, because espn ruined it for you? GET OVER IT. Do you not go out and play football, baseball, basketball, or hockey anymore? because ESPN ruined it?
Old 07-24-2006, 02:34 PM

Xx FamousSAS is an unknown quantity at this point

Last time I checked there was Stunt Wars... isn't that enough?
Old 07-24-2006, 02:47 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by djrighthooks
x games doesnt deserve stunt riding
yeah, but Travis Pastrana is raking in huge cheese. It'd be great to see stunters compensated like other death defying sports professionals. The only way to do that really is to get big press.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:05 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

F* the x-games it would get way to commercial but if you think about it.. maybe we wouldn't get as much **** for doin what we do..
Old 07-24-2006, 05:41 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stover720
wow all you haters saying that stunting shouldnt be in x-games and that it would kill the sport... your FU(KING RETARDED!!!! that would be the best thing possible for the sport of stunting... it would make it more main stream.. bring in a TON of sponsors... bring more people to the sport and to stunt events...

it defenitly fits into the scene of x-games... look at flatland bike... same thing but its way more fun to watch people do it on a motorcycles... x-games is known for trying out new sports... look at the winter down hill mountain biking...lougeing(spelled worng)... moto high jump... moto x big air just got on like 4 years ago and now its HUGE.. theyre down for trying out new xtreme sports... people just have to push sponsors into talking to them...

and if you truly love the sport of stunting... how could you be upset if it got more mainstream... so what if theres a bunch of young kids out there all of a sudden... it doesnt matter if your 16 or 30.. whoevers got the skill deserves the respect...anything that brings more people to a sport makes the sport better because you get new styles, tricks and creativity..

i think it would be awsome... people just need to start pushing things.. things dont happen on there own.. the people invovled in the sport have to make things happen
you just getting a bike soon to be cool your going to be a glamore stunter

Last edited by Scott-; 07-24-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:45 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikey-d
kill yourself,choke yourself.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Old 07-24-2006, 06:09 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xx FamousSAS
Last time I checked there was Stunt Wars... isn't that enough?

NO!
Old 07-25-2006, 01:24 AM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

WHY THE HELL IS THERE SO MUCH NEGATIVITY ABOUT STUNT RIDING GOING BIG? IT'S ALLREADY GOING BIG AND GETTING BIGGER. IT'S GONNA GET BIG AND ALL THE HATERS NEED TO DEAL WITH IT.

WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT THIS ON A WEBSITE CALLED STUNTLIFE RIGHT???? LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS ISN'T SKATERLIFE, OR HOW TO BE A BETTER BOWLER, IT'S NOT TENNIS LIFE, OR GRAPE SMUGGLERS MONTHLY???? LAST I CHECKED THERE IS OVER 40,000 MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ALONE. EVEN IF THIS IS JUST A SPORT MOTORCYCLE RIDERS CAN APPRECIATE, GO FIND OUT HOW MANY MOTORCYCLES SHOPS THERE IS IN JUST THIS COUNTRY ALONE, OR THE NUMBER OF BIKE RIDERS, OR THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF THE AMA.

IT'S HARD TO FIND SOMEONE IN THE 25 AND UNDER RANGE THAT DOESN'T LIKE STUNTING. PEOPLE LOVE TO WATCH THIS STUFF, IT'S LIKE A SHINY OBJECT IT'S HARD TO NOT LOOK AT IT! WELL THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE!!!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-25-2006, 01:28 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeOnTheBike
WHY THE HELL IS THERE SO MUCH NEGATIVITY ABOUT STUNT RIDING GOING BIG? IT'S ALLREADY GOING BIG AND GETTING BIGGER. IT'S GONNA GET BIG AND ALL THE HATERS NEED TO DEAL WITH IT.

WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT THIS ON A WEBSITE CALLED STUNTLIFE RIGHT???? LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS ISN'T SKATERLIFE, OR HOW TO BE A BETTER BOWLER, IT'S NOT TENNIS LIFE, OR GRAPE SMUGGLERS MONTHLY???? LAST I CHECKED THERE IS OVER 40,000 MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ALONE. EVEN IF THIS IS JUST A SPORT MOTORCYCLE RIDERS CAN APPRECIATE, GO FIND OUT HOW MANY MOTORCYCLES SHOPS THERE IS IN JUST THIS COUNTRY ALONE, OR THE NUMBER OF BIKE RIDERS, OR THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF THE AMA.

IT'S HARD TO FIND SOMEONE IN THE 25 AND UNDER RANGE THAT DOESN'T LIKE STUNTING. PEOPLE LOVE TO WATCH THIS STUFF, IT'S LIKE A SHINY OBJECT IT'S HARD TO NOT LOOK AT IT! WELL THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE!!!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
right its not skaterlife so dont try to put it in a show with skaters
Old 07-25-2006, 02:21 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

this isn't a sport it will never be a sport so stop calling it a sport you're all gay shut up

nobody wants to watch you do circles, and nobody wants to wathc you jerk each other off while you do circles
Old 07-25-2006, 02:24 AM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

like i said earlier...x games does not deserve stunt riding....too hardcore for the viewers at home.........
Old 07-25-2006, 02:27 AM

acanz is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever happens, happens.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:40 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
the x games hasnt done **** to allow skaters to skate on anyones property. the x games doesnt do **** for any "sport" except sell it like a hooker. keep stunting in the hands of stunters, not in the hands of espn.

There are more skate parks all over this country from outdoor parks to large parks in malls across America because of what X-Games has done for skateboarding. No I don't skate anymore, but back when i did (about 15 years ago) there wasn't **** and you could get arrested for rolling around on a piece of wood with wheels. Do I want to see this happened to stunting, not particularly but skateboarding was around for many years before X-Games got it's mitts on it and you know what it'll be around long after, as will stunting once it goes mainsteam. It's only a matter of time.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:45 AM

so what ur saying is there gonna build parks for stunt bikes...ya right my ***...now im a noob because i just joined the forum....but your just a straight noob....
Old 07-25-2006, 03:09 AM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

Originally Posted by FHL
this isn't a sport it will never be a sport so stop calling it a sport you're all gay shut up

nobody wants to watch you do circles, and nobody wants to wathc you jerk each other off while you do circles
That is the most retarted post I have ever seen, sport- An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs (gravity&laws of motion) and often undertaken competitively.

STUNTING IS DEFENATLY A SPORT!!!

Last edited by stuntmonkey; 07-25-2006 at 03:15 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:11 AM

sport yes...x games no...please no..

Quick Reply: Stunting In X-games