Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Stunting In X-games (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/164216-stunting-x-games.html)

WheelchairStunt 07-21-2006 04:41 PM

Stunting In X-games

should stunt riding be added to the X-Games yes or no?

tim

Justin- 07-21-2006 04:43 PM

Re: Stunting In X-games

make it a poll

DLISH 07-21-2006 04:44 PM

no, not till people are getting good airtime on street bikes

SAMBO 07-21-2006 04:53 PM

delete this thread

DEBO 07-21-2006 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=SAMBO]delete this thread[/QUOTE]

[B]
+1[/B]

Michael D Rickman 07-21-2006 04:59 PM

kill yourself,choke yourself.

G!N+T0N!K 07-21-2006 05:15 PM

no stuntin' isnt a game its a way of life!

Robbie 07-21-2006 05:17 PM

HOLY SHIT.

I agree with 4 posters in a row.

However we always love a new guy to laugh at.

EDIT: Ill pass on Gin & Tonic post.

Ok im out..have fun kids.

T-Dubby 07-21-2006 05:21 PM

Who know's be cool if it made it that far.

0410R 07-21-2006 05:32 PM

it could be interesting

skat37 07-21-2006 05:36 PM

i think it would kill the sport and evolve it into ten year old kids knowing everything and everytime i come to a light im gonna have the soccer van screamin out "DO A HIGHCHAIR" and thats something i dont want.

Shawn742 07-21-2006 05:38 PM

[QUOTE=skat37]i think it would kill the sport and evolve it into ten year old kids knowing everything and everytime i come to a light im gonna have the soccer van screamin out "DO A HIGHCHAIR" and thats something i dont want.[/QUOTE]

^I agree

sdfkillz 07-21-2006 05:40 PM

x games dont give a **** about stunt riding. i dont know why anyone ever talks about it. shit isnt going to happen. if your not flying through the air over a big ass jump then the simple minds of most americans arent going to understand. smoking tires and back flips off of watchtowers will get old real fast for x games fans when theres some dude doing double backflips over an 80 foot jump on his mx bike.

Zippa713 07-21-2006 05:53 PM

[QUOTE=skat37]i think it would kill the sport and evolve it into ten year old kids knowing everything and everytime i come to a light im gonna have the soccer van screamin out "DO A HIGHCHAIR" and thats something i dont want.[/QUOTE]

I agree also...

Lunchbox- 07-21-2006 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz]x games dont give a **** about stunt riding. i dont know why anyone ever talks about it. shit isnt going to happen. if your not flying through the air over a big ass jump then the simple minds of most americans arent going to understand. smoking tires and back flips off of watchtowers will get old real fast for x games fans when theres some dude doing double backflips over an 80 foot jump on his mx bike.[/QUOTE]

+2
IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET THAT KIND OF RECONIGITON BUT I DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR A WHILE

Scott- 07-21-2006 05:59 PM

[quote=G!N+T0N!K]no stuntin' isnt a game its a way of life![/quote]

+1

Scott- 07-21-2006 06:05 PM

I Hope Not Then It Will Become To Mainstreem I Know Some People Would Love The Idea Of Making A Living Doin This And Some Do *** I Would Love To Wheelie For Money But I Live In The Real World And It Sucks So For Know Ill Work To Pay Bills And Stunt For Fun

OverRatedRiderz 07-21-2006 06:08 PM

[quote=skat37]i think it would kill the sport and evolve it into ten year old kids knowing everything and everytime i come to a light im gonna have the soccer van screamin out "DO A HIGHCHAIR" and thats something i dont want.[/quote]

+1.. :nono crazy kids and there soccer moms..:fiddy

Scott- 07-21-2006 06:11 PM

[quote=skat37]i think it would kill the sport and evolve it into ten year old kids knowing everything and everytime i come to a light im gonna have the soccer van screamin out "DO A HIGHCHAIR" and thats something i dont want.[/quote]

*** MAN I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT

stover720 07-21-2006 06:12 PM

wow all you haters saying that stunting shouldnt be in x-games and that it would kill the sport... your FU(KING RETARDED!!!! that would be the best thing possible for the sport of stunting... it would make it more main stream.. bring in a TON of sponsors... bring more people to the sport and to stunt events...

it defenitly fits into the scene of x-games... look at flatland bike... same thing but its way more fun to watch people do it on a motorcycles... x-games is known for trying out new sports... look at the winter down hill mountain biking...lougeing(spelled worng)... moto high jump... moto x big air just got on like 4 years ago and now its HUGE.. theyre down for trying out new xtreme sports... people just have to push sponsors into talking to them...

and if you truly love the sport of stunting... how could you be upset if it got more mainstream... so what if theres a bunch of young kids out there all of a sudden... it doesnt matter if your 16 or 30.. whoevers got the skill deserves the respect...anything that brings more people to a sport makes the sport better because you get new styles, tricks and creativity..

i think it would be awsome... people just need to start pushing things.. things dont happen on there own.. the people invovled in the sport have to make things happen