Stunting In X-games

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 05:45 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Stunting In X-games

Kids can ride legally at 15 1/2 yrs old(in CA). If they can pass thier written test and get thier permit.........let em stunt. There's always gonna be someone out there thats ten years younger that'll whoop your(mine) ***.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:51 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

this is a pretty big debate fellas...
Old 07-25-2006, 05:55 PM

Zippa713 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OneWheelUpR6
Bro please tell me you are not one of those type of people that think TV and video games are the cause of kids killing people.

kids take on the image that there parents have raised them in.
Dude I knew someone would say that!.... No I said in that post its the person not the inantamit object they stare at...people kill people...not guns, games, or stunt bike riders!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:05 PM

Hey its cool if they can out ride me and respect other stunters and the spot we kill... if they cant fuccccck them stay home... " If you cant run with the big dogs, Stay on the pourch lil puppy! "
Old 07-25-2006, 06:19 PM

jess916uc is an unknown quantity at this point

i say x games, HELL YEAH! where do i sign up
Old 07-25-2006, 06:20 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jess916uc
i say x games, HELL YEAH! where do i sign up
Old 07-25-2006, 07:03 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

ya they just opened a street bike course next to my house..thanks to the x games...bahhh..its all a bunch of bullsheit
Old 07-25-2006, 07:57 PM

camilion4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
Yeah he should prob throw him self off a bridge, thats like saying, "***** enlargement!" yeah! sign me up captin. LoL Joke sorry all I am tired and this school crap sucks monkey ****. Stunting is still new in some people eyes I think we have some developing to do and maybe in the future great! I personally hope our sport takes off on its on ya know be the one that breaks the mold, but if not hopefully Ill be old and ugly opps to late for that and have one leg and use my ***** to walk as my other leg when stunting gose to the X Games. Dang I am again well any way time to
Old 07-25-2006, 10:14 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I don't think that stunting will be in the x-games but I think that events like the XDL shows are gonna blow up.
Stunting is going mainstream there is no arguing that, just look at the coverage were getting in magazines and on t.v.
It still has a long way to go before its at the level of FMX or Skateboarding,
if it does there will still be those individuals that keep it underground just like all the other "extreme" sports.
It prolly won't be for another 5 years.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

a sport is defined as a physical activity that involves rules in a structured competition. technicly u can make potatoe peeling a sport, but is it really a sport?? really depends on a personal view of what sport is. i see sport as things u did in high school or college. i dont see racing, fishing/hunting, stunting, skating, freestyle mx or anything else like that as a sport. i see things as a lifestyle, this is what i do rather theres competition or not, paid or unpaid, this is what i do not for money or fame or a pat on the back but cuz i love it in my heart regardless if i was the only one doing it. i guess thats the fear of **** going mainstream is that so many ppl will enter into it that do it for the wrong reasons, theres enough ppl riding just cuz they think its gonna get em some ***** and a paycheck already. those types of riders tend to be the arrogant "im better than you" types. i guess idk my opinion anyway!
Excelent post! Thanks!
I see your point, but I am still going to call it a sport.
"sport" is just a relative term really.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:45 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

just ride and what happens happens.... who gives a ****.... its not gonna **** with your riding or mine....
Old 07-26-2006, 01:02 AM

Jenniexx is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I obviously don't ride but I'm into the sport and I know a lot. I've been following it for quite some time as I did skateboarding and MotoX since I knew how to walk. Both sports have become huge over the past 10 or so years and you can't blame it on something like the X-games. If people want to stunt and make a living off of it so be it. There will always be an underground whether its music, sports, whatever. Some people do it for the love and the fun of it and some people do it because they love to entertain people. You will always have people out there looking for a quick way to make money....Honestly it would be nice to see the sport get bigger, maybe some guys will get the recognition and the sponsorships that they deserve! This is all just my opinion and I'm not trying to put down anyone elses.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:40 AM

I wanna see the TV coverage of someone (I'd try it but I cant go that slow yet...) doing a 45 mph wheelie down a highway for miles on endm, with 5-0 all over his ***.... thatd be cool *** ****, with the helli getting good angles... I'd take a weekend in jail for it so long as Id get a copy of the chase!...lol
Old 07-26-2006, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by lyons
just ride and what happens happens.... who gives a ****.... its not gonna **** with your riding or mine....
I kinda agree... what ever happens is bound to happen so fucccck fretting and get ripping
Old 07-26-2006, 08:22 AM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

it is growing like that already, riding is already progressing at an extremely fast pace. look at where things were 4 years ago and how far the level of riding has risen. ppl just need to stop trying to make stunting a circus side show act. just ride and have fun and let things happen as they will.
+1
Old 07-26-2006, 10:39 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i can't believe i just read all that
Old 07-26-2006, 10:40 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

whatever happens happens i guess i'd prefer it stay out of the x games but i can see the other side of the arguement too
Old 07-26-2006, 12:21 PM

camilion4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok new subject I got a new move I want to try somebody let me borrow their bike I might crash and total it but Ill take that risk, lol UNT is boring.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:37 PM

WheelchairStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

I DIDN'T SAY ESPN WOULD OWN STUNTING. GOD YOU GUYZ WITH X-GAMES STUNTING WOULD BE EASIER FOR KIDS LIKKE ME A WHEELCHAIR OR KIDS WITH ANY HANDICAP TO EXPERIENCE IT. ITS NOT LIKE ALL HANDICAPPED KIDS CAN TRAVEL TO SEE UR SHOWS. I WANT STUNTING TO BE IN X-GAMES TO MAYBE OPEN MORE VENUES TO DO STUNT SHOWS SO I CAN GET TO MORE I WANT STUNTING TO BE IN X-GAMES TO SEE THE BEST RIDERS GO HEAD TO HEAD TO SHOW WHO HAS THE BEST NEW SKILLS EACH YEAR. x-games would be a good thing for the sport and espn won't own it.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:43 PM

Xx FamousSAS is an unknown quantity at this point

If stunting goes into X-games nothing will be original anymore and everyone will know everyone elses tricks and styles of riding. Just like the first backflip in FMX it was a BIG DEAL now everyone does them then it was a big deal when Brian Degan hit the back-to-back backflip my point is that if stunting is in x-games it just wont be the same it will be HUGE for maybe a year or two then it will all be the same and go back to the streets like it is now

Quick Reply: Stunting In X-games