How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 10:19 AM

929_uR is a decent person
How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

I know you all have to deal with stupid mafukkas in cars, riding up your ***, cutting you off, and even switching into a lane when your right next to them... so wut do you do?

RuI has found that keeping $4-5 dollars in quarters in your front left pocket is a great deterrent for ********. Simply reach in, grab a fistfull of change, and throw over your shoulder at the offending car.

This will cause one of two reactions. 1) the car will slow down enough for you to go on your way without them two inches from your tire. or 2) this will cause the driver to get REAL MAD. in which case we resort to plan B.

Plan B. when the driver pulls up next to you to show you how angry and aggressive they are feeling, look over at them and get closer. Then with a swift fluent motion, swing your leg and kick off the mirror. From there you'll want to twist your throttle hard, so that 1) you dont get hit by a falling mirror and 2) no one gets your plate. LOL.

RUI *****es!~
Old 07-08-2005, 11:09 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

I carry 2-3 old spark plugs. Have'nt used them YET.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:31 AM

kawi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 ! I carry spark plugs as well. Ive been cut off 7-8 times in the last month. I usualy just let them know verbaly, how i really appreciate thier mad driving skills. I actualy got a "Fu9k You " back from a dewd who knew that he cut me off. ( like he did it on purpose. ) He got the whole driver side of his suburban booted up. But the last resort is stopping in front of the a$$ hole and pullin his *** out his window and givin him a good ol fashiond , passionate a$$ whoopin in front of everyone on the street. I keep my plate mostly folded up so that noone can make out tha letters anyway.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:35 AM

XSuROsISX is an unknown quantity at this point

I use to carry marbels, they work great. My brother when we ride together carries his .45 in the pants holster, so the ****heads usually stay way back when they are behind us.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:54 AM

swat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kicking Mirros Off Ussually Works, Or Kicking The Door In Right In The Center Also Works
Old 07-08-2005, 11:55 AM

Also sometimes gets a rider ran over.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:00 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by XSuROsISX
Also sometimes gets a rider ran over.
Finally someone had the sense to say that. I fvck around but its not worth losing your piece over it or goin to the hospital or worse.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
Finally someone had the sense to say that. I fvck around but its not worth losing your piece over it or goin to the hospital or worse.
I second that unless someone intentionally tries to hit/hurt you. A mistake is mistake intent deserves some responsibility.... "naughty boy"

Camo Mike
Old 07-08-2005, 12:18 PM

vboulytchev is an unknown quantity at this point

heard that you can fling BBs on the ground, they bounce up, and crack windshields.

Another funny thing to do, only did this once. Will never do it again. Velcro a little water gun under your winscreen. Splash n run at a light makes them fuuuurious ))

Anyways, im grown up now... I just stay the **** away...
Old 07-08-2005, 12:19 PM

swat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's Worth It It If You Have No Were To Go. They Can't See You Untill It's To Late
Old 07-08-2005, 12:19 PM

kawi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by not_me
I second that unless someone intentionally tries to hit/hurt you. A mistake is mistake intent deserves some responsibility.... "naughty boy"

Camo Mike

As I said, I first verbaly let them know how I feel about thier driving skills, THEN i resort to more recognized measures of revenge.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:30 PM

About 5 years ago I was going home from work at 6am in the morning, mind you there was no traffic on the freeway giong home because it was all flowing the other way. This is a 5 lane highway, i-10 with a carpool lane reserved for MCs and people carpooling. It's about 6:15am mind you, no one in the other 5 lanes of traffic and I'm doing 90 mph. A lady driving by herself is riding my *** at 90 no more than 5 feet behind me. I reach in my pocket grabbed a handfull of change and threw it behind me, this is after countless time of brake checking her and getting no response. The lady is driving a Tahoe or something to that nature and comes around the side of me and literally hits me in the shoulder with her mirror, I was furious. i followed her to her exit and she ended up getting stuck in traffic at the light, I jumped off my R1 and ran up to her window and punched it out, I had a pair of Joe Rocket gloves on and my fist went straight through her window. The lady totally freaked out, and started reaching for something in her center consol so I punched her. I'm left handed so I got a full swing on her right in her mouth, also I had the rocket gloves on with the kevlar knuckles so I assume it didnt feel so good. I felt really bad about doing it but I figured she was going for a gun, and I will hit a woman if I feel my life is endangered, hell she tried to run me over at 90+ then she was going for a gun so at the time it felt justified. Now that I'm older and hopefully wiser I know I could have avoided the whole situation by just letting her pass, I could have been killed twice that day. Sometimes it's not worth it with all the carzies out there, so next time think twice about messing with someone, because you could lose your life over it, I was a stupid kid back then, I'm 30 now.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:40 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

About 5 years ago I was going home from work at 6am in the morning, mind you there was no traffic on the freeway giong home because it was all flowing the other way. This is a 5 lane highway, i-10 with a carpool lane reserved for MCs and people carpooling. It's about 6:15am mind you, no one in the other 5 lanes of traffic and I'm doing 90 mph. A lady driving by herself is riding my *** at 90 no more than 5 feet behind me. I reach in my pocket grabbed a handfull of change and threw it behind me, this is after countless time of brake checking her and getting no response. The lady is driving a Tahoe or something to that nature and comes around the side of me and literally hits me in the shoulder with her mirror, I was furious. i followed her to her exit and she ended up getting stuck in traffic at the light, I jumped off my R1 and ran up to her window and punched it out, I had a pair of Joe Rocket gloves on and my fist went straight through her window. The lady totally freaked out, and started reaching for something in her center consol so I punched her. I'm left handed so I got a full swing on her right in her mouth, also I had the rocket gloves on with the kevlar knuckles so I assume it didnt feel so good. I felt really bad about doing it but I figured she was going for a gun, and I will hit a woman if I feel my life is endangered, hell she tried to run me over at 90+ then she was going for a gun so at the time it felt justified. Now that I'm older and hopefully wiser I know I could have avoided the whole situation by just letting her pass, I could have been killed twice that day. Sometimes it's not worth it with all the carzies out there, so next time think twice about messing with someone, because you could lose your life over it, I was a stupid kid back then, I'm 30 now.
5 yrs ago makes you 25 yrs old...how does that make you a kid?

I usually redline my bike if i see a car creeping in my lane or i ride up next to them and give them the, "WHAT THE FU(K LOOK", after some crap like that happens.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:49 PM

el nino is an unknown quantity at this point

i do the exact same. some lady pulled in front of me at thebeach eth ptehr day making a u turn, she specifically saw me i hit teh rev limiter for about 10 seconds and came close to her on purpose so she would get the idea.

i love the limiter it wakes people up. i do the limiter, wave my hands in a wtf kinda motion and drive by and stare

if i see a dumb *** on the phone it teh limiter and i put my hand on my head (pinky and thumb) signyfiying the phone
Old 07-08-2005, 12:58 PM

2502 is a decent person

not grown at all, kick the doors of their lexus suvs right in.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=MSE_STUNNERZ]5 yrs ago makes you 25 yrs old...how does that make you a kid?

QUOTE]

I actually grew up alot mentally from 25 to 30, really started seeing the stupid things that I had been doing, riding wheelies on the freeways, seeing friends die, the birth of my child, just stuff to that nature, I've mellowed out alot since then, it took me almost 30 years to stop acting like a little kid.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:15 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im down with the kicked...I carry some other shizzle in my pockets so Im sure if i reached in for change, marbles, spark plugs, etc I would also end up tossin my celly or cigs...But Ill kick in their face if the windows open...never had to yet...if they cut me off bad enough Im just gonna follow their *** and tell them to pull over in a parking lot and ask em' what the **** is wrong with them.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:40 PM

MORIYM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 929_uR
I know you all have to deal with stupid mafukkas in cars, riding up your ***, cutting you off, and even switching into a lane when your right next to them... so wut do you do?

RuI has found that keeping $4-5 dollars in quarters in your front left pocket is a great deterrent for ********. Simply reach in, grab a fistfull of change, and throw over your shoulder at the offending car.

This will cause one of two reactions. 1) the car will slow down enough for you to go on your way without them two inches from your tire. or 2) this will cause the driver to get REAL MAD. in which case we resort to plan B.

Plan B. when the driver pulls up next to you to show you how angry and aggressive they are feeling, look over at them and get closer. Then with a swift fluent motion, swing your leg and kick off the mirror. From there you'll want to twist your throttle hard, so that 1) you dont get hit by a falling mirror and 2) no one gets your plate. LOL.

RUI *****es!~
Years ago I used to spaz when someone cut me off really bad, but Ifound quickly that it gets you no where, and in most cases it doesn't make me feel any better about almost getting smoked!!!! If there is a stop light right after an incident Iwill honestly get off my bike, tap on the window of the car, regardless of who is driving, I will politely introduce myself and let the person know the driving manoever they just pulled could have got me killed, I tell them as nicely as possible to keep there eyes open. Believe me this has worked, traffic usually goes around us if I take to long, kind words and compassion go alot further than violence(that was my old method). When you deal politely with people they react better and actually think about their actions(note: Some people are just ********, these types still get the violent treatment)! Note: I don't don't do this to ever single car that cuts me off, ,just when the oportunity presents it self. Not to mention, most of these idiot drivers don't know they have done anything wrong, so when you act out in rage they just think it's another GUNATIC biker!! Be cool :YEAH

Plan B: I don't run a plate.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:50 PM

BMoneyCartel is an unknown quantity at this point

My uncle throws loose change at them and one time he got out and kicked the guys door.

I've never done anything that extreme, I usually just downshift and get the **** outta there.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:52 PM

LowViscosity is an unknown quantity at this point

that is ****in' awesome... I'm not a wifebeater but that story cracked me up. **** the ppl that don't pay attention... its our lives on the lines for their mistakes :YEAH

Quick Reply: How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?