How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 01:46 AM

oh5zxsixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

Originally Posted by n00bkid001
Man, today I was ready to chase this fat ***** down and strangle her with her own neck rolls.

She had a stop sign, I didn't. It had just rained 4 inches. Streets are wet, very wet. I go slow through the intersection, and she thinks slow means go. Wrong. I nail the brakes and the rear end slides around and I almost go down. She looks over at me while slurrping down a extra large slushy and gives me a bad look. **** that *****. I hope her arteries clog and she chokes on her own tongue.

-Max
Same thing happened to me 2 months ago. Unfortunately I had my girl on the back and was unable to avoid an accident. After the collision and making sure my girl was alive... I ran over to her car and smashed her back window in with a large rock. You shoulda seen the look on her face.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I've booted a couple of mirrors before. Most of them stay on, but one I booted on a busted *** olf 70s Ford flew right off and almost hit me :P
Old 07-10-2005, 03:35 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

I was on my way to work one morning, and a minivan full of retard tourists cut me off really bad. Like-- swerved REALLY fast. (really fast for a minivan)

I didn't have enough time to speed up or slow down, so I had to pull into the suicide lane for a second or two. When the guy looked over, I shot him the good ol' double bird.

Normally, it would've just been another finger. Not this time, though. The windows were tinted, so I didn't notice at first, but his wife and kids were in the car and they all started pointing at him and cracking up.

"look mommy!! daddy got owned!"

I hate tourists so bad
Old 07-11-2005, 06:46 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

I've had literally 16 people change lanes directly into me in the last two weeks. I finally followed the last one, some stupid woman and her kid. When they parked at a store, I simply gave her nice Lexus SUV a touch up, which included hopping from one end of it to the other, from the hood to the top rear, and then back again. I was so pissed I would have beat her down if she had been a guy. I'm overly f-ing tired of stupid people nearly killing me, simply because they're stupid.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Worst I've done is kick in mirrors and doors. I'm a pretty calm guy so it would take a lot for me to do anything drastic.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

In the left lane of 3 lanes on the freeway. Guy merges onto the freeway and goes immediatly into the left lane (which I am in) and pushes me onto the shoulder. I have about 6 inches on either side of the car and cement barrier. I honk at him and flick him off which angered him so he looks at me and made a quick swerve into me and then back into the left lane. I have no idea how I didnt hit him or the barrier. This resulted in me hitting the mirror off of his BMW and accelerating away. I would never resort to this but he intentionally tried to wreck me by pushing me into the barrier.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:46 PM

BiggDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep some ball bearings in your tank bag... They make a windshield really pretty like a spider web.... Of course, there is always door kicking and mirror bashing... Classics..
Old 07-19-2005, 05:49 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

i like to kick doors in those things buckle like crazy
Old 07-19-2005, 06:15 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i was close to cutitn off a biker before but i swerved to my own lane and i apoligized to dude at the red light and slapd hands with him cause i drive most of hte time now since my old ninja has been restin in **** .. and he was cool about it no kickin my door nothin my mirrors are still intact .. now if a biker were to kick a my mirror off i would try to follow him even tho i would probably end up gettin smoked haha
Old 07-20-2005, 09:01 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

i live down here in florida, where we have the honor of having the most dangerous strecht of highway in the us. good ol' us 19. we have the stupidest ****s in the world here. i've had people pass me in the grass, swirve into the turning lane im in acting like they're gonna clip me as they fly by 60+, people doing 50 mph, less then a foot from my rear tire. and at LEAST twice a day sumbody mergegs/changes lanes right into me, or people pull out right in front of me when they're like 50 feet ahead coming out of walgreens for they're hemmroid cream and im putting along at 55 mph.

it's a bike hell. now how would you deal with that? the amount of times and the level of **** that happens here is insane. if you shot every body that did something stupid, you'd have to reload about 20 times a day.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:05 AM

aw4g63 is an unknown quantity at this point

I chase them down likethe T2000 and cling to the back of the car, liquify and go in the trunk and from there I reassemble in the back seat.

This usually scares them pretty good.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:41 AM

gixxer75069 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a tazer gun for the next one that stops at a red light with their window down i cant wait to see their face when they hear that thing fire up
Old 07-20-2005, 10:48 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the squirt gun idea, except now I'm gonna one-up that and carry around a 2 gallon super soaker strapped to my back.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:54 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by lemmebe
i play with them ********
damn will someone banned this ****ing qeer.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:24 AM

Trike250cc is a decent person

Originally Posted by lowlux
damn will someone banned this ****ing qeer.
like u should talk

oh and fyi its queer
Old 07-21-2005, 11:05 AM

SCRAPPY is an unknown quantity at this point

Got rammed by an Isuzu Trooper here in Dallas, on I-75.

He cut us off on the left, so we all went around behind him, to pass him on the right. Well, I got pissed when he almost came into that lane too.......so I flipped him off. He looked RIGHT at me, steered to the left a few feet, then swung his the wheel back to the right, HARD. Ripped the left peg off, broke the passenger peg. The only thing that kept the bike from goin down was the CAGE........

since the Isuzu hit on three separate points on the bike simultaneously, 1. the slider part of the cage, 2. the driver peg, and 3. the passenger peg, all it did was push us into another lane...........thank God. At 70 mph, that woulda left a mark, LOL.

Anyways, our crew was all riding together that night, and we WENT AFTER the fugger. 5 of us chased him from I-75, to 190, to Rowlett (about 20 miles) Throwing spark plugs, ball bearings, a handle bar end, etc. Eventually, the highway ran out, and he was jumping medians at stop lights to get away from us. Everytime he thought we got stuck in traffic, he'd look over and we were right there, smiling and waving!

He pulled into a populated parking lot, thinking he was safe, Danny kicked his door in, punched his mirror off (this dude's car was MESSED UP)

He pulled back out into traffic, and then he pulls right into the Rowlett Police Station. popo's gave US sobriety tests, and didn't even ask homedude to get out of the car............It's alright tho, we did WAY more damage to his car than he did to the bike. I don't think the guy learned his lesson about trying to kill people, though.

So if anyone would like to give him a call to remind that tyring to kill people is BAD, stop on by his house..........A friend of a friend pulled DMV record and driver's license info on him.

Owner NameRICHARD RENDON
RHONDA RENDON
Current Plate M28RCF
Current Registration Expires 08/2005
Owner Address 2333 AVALON CREEK WAY
Owner City/State/Zip
MCKINNEY ,TX 75071 2697
VIN JACDS58X917J09591
Document Number 22031037227140841
Title Issue Date Dec 18 2001
Document Type Code 01
Vehicle Body Type LL
Vehicle Class Code PASS
Vehicle Model Year 2001
Vehicle Make ISU
Vehicle Model TRO
Vehicle Ton 0000
Registration Sticker Number 19553549WF
Registration Transsction Code RENEW
Registration County Code 043
Registration Effective Date Sep 8 2004
Previous Owner Name HILEY MITSUBISHI ISUZU
Vehicle Body VIN
Vehicle Length 00
Previous owner city/state
MESQUITE ,TX
Vehicle Odmeter Brnd A
Vehicle Odmeter Reading 14
Vehicle Title Address

Vehicle Sales Price 00022339
Vehicle Sold Date 00000000
Vehicle Title City/State/Zip
, Vehicle Empty Weight
004300Vehicle Gross Weight
004300Owner Country
Privacy Option
3Number of Liens
1Last Update
20040924Lien 1 Holder
000000212Lien 1 Date
20010810Lien 2 Holder
Lien 2 Date
Lien 3 Holder
Lien 3 Date
Above information as provided by state - below is our annotations

Name RENDON,RICHARD RAY
License number 007388362
Address 2333 AVALON CREEK WAY
DOB Sep 17 1968
Class
City/Zip MCKINNEY 75071
Gender Male
Race White
Height 507
Weight 200
Eye color Brown
Hair Black
Last transaction date May 31 2002
Last transaction Duplicate

Name RENDON,RHONDA RAENECE
License number 013758222
Address 2333 AVALON CREEK WAY
DOB May 30 1969
Class
City/Zip MCKINNEY 75071
Gender Female
Race White
Height 502
Weight 103
Eye color Blue
Hair Blonde
Last transaction date Jul 26 2004
Last transaction Correction no fee entered
Old 07-21-2005, 12:42 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Reading through this thread was painful...

I like being alive... I just let the dude pass; I avoid the situation- I even smile and wave. I mean, the last thing I need a gun pulled on me & have my brains blown out. Neither do I want some truck to smash into me while I'm riding & squash my guts all over the pavement. Nor do I want to sit in jail for battery, assault, etc... and ruin MY life. If some dude's trying to mow u down (get the heck outta there)-- they're sick in the head!!! Do us all a favor & give them the help they need by reporting the attempted vehicular homocide, attempted battery or assault w/ a deadly weapon cuz that's what it is.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:02 PM

929_uR is a decent person

^^thanks mom.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:52 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

Originally Posted by 929_uR
^^thanks mom.

Hey!!! I'm not just a chick that worries & worries & worries... I got a law degree to bat, so i considered the liabilities 2.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:23 PM

929_uR is a decent person

ahhhhhh. i failed to notice that your a woman and lacking testosterone. you need to be more like us and think after you act. Not before. haah!

Quick Reply: How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?