How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

I dont go extreme unless Its theyre fault and they SERIOUSLY almost hit me, if they cut me off a little where all I have to do is break a little fast then whatever. If someone cuts me off bad and I was speeding or something then its partially my fault why I had to break so damn hard and Im not that pissed.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:09 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

i was nearly run off the highway last night doing 60, on purpose, some of the guys with us were trying wheelies, if i had a flapjack still, i would have busted his windows out...i hope that guy dies of full blown aids next week
Old 07-08-2005, 11:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

horn, rev limiter, kickin in doors. Even gettin off the bike and hittin someone. Ive done all of them a few times. Cagers really **** me off
Old 07-08-2005, 11:10 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Man, today I was ready to chase this fat ***** down and strangle her with her own neck rolls.

She had a stop sign, I didn't. It had just rained 4 inches. Streets are wet, very wet. I go slow through the intersection, and she thinks slow means go. Wrong. I nail the brakes and the rear end slides around and I almost go down. She looks over at me while slurrping down a extra large slushy and gives me a bad look. **** that *****. I hope her arteries clog and she chokes on her own tongue.

-Max
Old 07-09-2005, 12:49 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve

gave the big **** you retard look huh?
Old 07-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

it really amuses/pisses me off when people always look at you like "what does this mother ****er think he's doing" when it's obviously their fault; the one-handed victory salute is what I show the people who pull in front of me.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:34 AM
TheShirtCave.com

DerekLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ball bearings (about 1/2") work Waayyy better than change or b.b.'s....
Old 07-09-2005, 04:08 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

white lining in cali..., i've got **** thrown at me, cars swurving, i haven't got an open door or hot coffee thrown like i've heard stories about, and hoping off the bike is a regular thing. it takes a lot to get me worked up in a car but on a bike i lose my temper quick, there are some serious ******** out there
Old 07-09-2005, 09:27 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Originally Posted by lowlux
gave the big **** you retard look huh?
Yep. It amazed me this **** happens. I have only been riding for about 4 days now, and its just ****in nuts how stupid people are. The least she coulda done is said sorry, but no. She's gotta look at me like Ima a retard after almost making me either get hit, or fall over.

-Max.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:12 AM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

im usually im soo pissed i hit the rev limiter and start screaming "PULL OVER MOTHERFUKKER!!!" they dont ..so i memorize the car so when i find it parked i can fukk it up real good.----d

the look on their face when they come out of the club and see 3,000$ body damage to thier "ride" iz priceless...---d
Old 07-09-2005, 10:54 AM

Trike250cc is a decent person

dont the kicking and knocking **** off the car while on the bike make you loose balance at all?
Old 07-09-2005, 04:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trike250cc
dont the kicking and knocking **** off the car while on the bike make you loose balance at all?

Not really
Old 07-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Yut-ugh.

wouldn't you feel like an idiot if you fell off while trying to kick someone's **** you don't deserve to be on a bike if you did though
Old 07-09-2005, 08:59 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Don't try to get a deal while you're driving. Just pass by the ****in car and forgot that homo
Old 07-09-2005, 10:11 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

the other day i rode down to the gas station at the end of my road.. get gas coming back up the hill doing about 50 no wheelies nothing this old guy in a neon swerves at me... so i turn around catch him at the next light he gets out of his car with a pipe wrench.. so here's me thinking ok i havent said **** to this guy or done anything wrong and he swerves at me then gets out of his car with a pipe wrench... anyway he comes up to me and pushes me and i said what are you gonna hit me right here and he's like yup.. so i jump of my bike and laid the mother ****er out right in the middle of the street........ seriously why would you swerve at a biker then come after him with a ****ing wrench.... why?
Old 07-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Yut-ugh.

^^i don't get it, but I laughed
Old 07-09-2005, 11:14 PM

blacknlte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DerekLee
Ball bearings (about 1/2") work Waayyy better than change or b.b.'s....

second that, but you can carry alot more 1/4in ones!!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:29 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

nah, 1 inchers, if I'm going to throw something at them I want them to remember me. There was this guy in a hyundai about a month ago in boston right up on the bike infront of me's ***, like 3 feet away doing 30, anyways we stop and he stop like 6 inches behind my friend and starts inching up on him, my friend turns around and gives him the look, then turns back around and the guy in the car hits his back tire, not too hard but enough to through him off belance. He got off the bike and went to the window and started screaming at the 55 year old guy with his wife in the passenger seat, the guy's all "you wanna fight punk," that's before the other 30 guys in the group pull up and surround the car. Light turned green, we went, he went, he swerved at us twice, we stopped at the next light, someone grabbed the keys from inside the car and threw them on the sidewalk and last I saw there were about 60 boot marks on that nice hyundai with no windows. Or mirrors.

Don't screw with sportbikes, unlike harley guys we have friends
Old 07-09-2005, 11:46 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I try to keep my cool because we really are more likely to get hurt, but I've been driven to remove a few mirrors, kicked a few doors in, and once I was so pissed I spit right through the window in the kids face. I can only take so much!!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah so far I haven't had to do anything bad. Mostly people not paying attention. Riding definately makes you a better driver aswell

Quick Reply: How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?