How do you deal with Asshole car drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 11:35 PM

nobiketodd is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

um......i usually start by slowing a bit and see where that goes...usually they get pissed and pass ont he side. if that fails i speed up a bit back to normal traffic speed, then drop 2 or 3 gears and dump the clutch and slow down more. if that fails and they are not getting the clue i simply toss out the anchor and hold on, but only at slower speeds....VERY EFFECTIVE !!! but not on the e-way...on the e-way it is way too dangerous, i simply scoot over and let the douche bag by or drop the hammer and show them what it means to go fast. these ****ers in their big *** trucks and "pimp" cars including those shitty mosquito imports think their **** is fast...heh...roll up and have a shot asswipe !!!!
:YEAH
Old 05-09-2017, 02:44 PM

randombastard is a decent person
Cool Re: How do you deal with ******* car drivers?

Originally Posted by 929_uR
I know you all have to deal with stupid mafukkas in cars, riding up your ***, cutting you off, and even switching into a lane when your right next to them... so wut do you do?

RuI has found that keeping $4-5 dollars in quarters in your front left pocket is a great deterrent for ********. Simply reach in, grab a fistfull of change, and throw over your shoulder at the offending car.

This will cause one of two reactions. 1) the car will slow down enough for you to go on your way without them two inches from your tire. or 2) this will cause the driver to get REAL MAD. in which case we resort to plan B.

Plan B. when the driver pulls up next to you to show you how angry and aggressive they are feeling, look over at them and get closer. Then with a swift fluent motion, swing your leg and kick off the mirror. From there you'll want to twist your throttle hard, so that 1) you dont get hit by a falling mirror and 2) no one gets your plate. LOL.

RUI *****es!~

Hahah, cray man! But I do like the kicking part!
Anyone use any license place msging?
Like this one http://pl8msg.me/?
Old 04-21-2022, 11:40 AM

candarzop is a decent person

Be courteous on the road. Don't cut people off in traffic
Old 04-22-2022, 03:31 PM

candarzop is a decent person

Drive defensively. Someone had once said offence is the best form of defence, but that's not to be followed especially on the road. techzpod mobdro download