Superbikes petition

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:42 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Superbikes petition

Originally Posted by resuscit8u
Been here longer than you have.
Doesn't mean **** don't come up in here and nock something that we put our lives toward that show is a good step in a good direction. Yes i agree the streets on tv not the best thing "for the network" but if that little taste of a stunt on tv makes a kid wanna walk into my sponsors shop and get 5 dvd's or trick out their bike to stunt more power to it. how would you like if they took away deals gap??? Considered it reckless more people die on the gap in one year than in PRO STUNT riding in the past 5.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
link us up.
http://www.1000rr.net/vb/showthread....&page=12&pp=10
Old 08-12-2006, 05:47 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

There are people on the petition against stunting, i cannot control that.

All I asked for as for them to show it in a more positive light, like StuntWars, etc. Not on the streets. Street stunting is no more safe than street racing.
YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT COMPLETELY, ONLY SHOWING EVENTS LIKE STUNTWARS IS CENSORSHIP. IT IS NOT A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT WE DO. THE PRODUCERS PLAN IS TO GAIN VEIWERS BY SHOWING IT THE WAY IT IS, AND PROPS TO THEM FOR THAT.
IT IS ISSUES LIKE THIS THAT MAKE US WANT IT TO STAY UNDERGROUND, BRINGING IT TO THE PUBLIC HAS BROUGHT CHUMPS LIKE YOU.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:51 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
Doesn't mean **** don't come up in here and nock something that we put our lives toward that show is a good step in a good direction. Yes i agree the streets on tv not the best thing "for the network" but if that little taste of a stunt on tv makes a kid wanna walk into my sponsors shop and get 5 dvd's or trick out their bike to stunt more power to it. how would you like if they took away deals gap??? Considered it reckless more people die on the gap in one year than in PRO STUNT riding in the past 5.
That is an excellent point. Besides, this whole thing reminds me of that tard writing a "ban the busa" article.

Things should not be banned simply because not everyone likes them, or because they are not entirely safe. having the right to take risks is important to me. Many things are unsafe, at some point liberty has to come first. I definitely want to see stunting grow. And I don't want the government encroaching any further into my life than it already has.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:56 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

NM I just read up on the question I asked in this post.

Last edited by excessa; 08-12-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:47 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

There are people on the petition against stunting, i cannot control that.

All I asked for as for them to show it in a more positive light, like StuntWars, etc. Not on the streets. Street stunting is no more safe than street racing.

hater lil b*tch
Old 08-12-2006, 10:10 PM

Stuntone0one is a decent person

I know the difference far more than you could ever know.
no, you don't. you've never done it.

i have.

plain and simple, please do not try to talk down to me about stunt riding. that's ignorant.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT COMPLETELY, ONLY SHOWING EVENTS LIKE STUNTWARS IS CENSORSHIP. IT IS NOT A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT WE DO. THE PRODUCERS PLAN IS TO GAIN VEIWERS BY SHOWING IT THE WAY IT IS, AND PROPS TO THEM FOR THAT.
IT IS ISSUES LIKE THIS THAT MAKE US WANT IT TO STAY UNDERGROUND, BRINGING IT TO THE PUBLIC HAS BROUGHT CHUMPS LIKE YOU.

WELL PUT.

it is censorship, they are showing what poeple do everyday.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:14 PM

Agreed.

I would just prefer to see the stunting and such done in a controlled setting. Closed course competition as opposed to the streets. I have no beef with stunting at all in and of itself.

see, i agree.

i'd LOVE to have a place where i can hang out with my friends, ride my bike etc.etc.etc. shoot the ****.

but WE DON'T HAVE THOSE PLACES.

the best we have is a parking lot, and after a while most of them get shut down. if your one of the lucky few you have a guarentee'd spot that the owner will allow you to use.

but like i said, the FEW.

when was the last time you can your bike impounded at a track day and given a careless?

yeah, at our "tracks" that kinda **** can happen, depending on how the cop feels.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:31 AM

Xr50King is an unknown quantity at this point

I read both sides of the forums... and my conclusion is that the stunt community gives the race community way more respect than they show us...

Most racers, Ive met are arrogant ****** trying to fill a void they have in their leather pants... I love dragging a knee, but I cant afford to go to a track day every day and raise hell, buy new race tires, and have my mommy and daddy sponsor me..... And i am not going to endager my life as well as others by hauling a$$ on the street... it is ten times more dangerous to ride beyond your limits at speed than it is to ride beyond your limits at balance point....

I dont even watch tv that much, i have only caught "superbikes" at hooters on bike night... I was excited to see a guy doing stunts compared to that crap excuse of a show two wheel tuesday with greg whites fat a$$ sucking off a hayden or showing motocross or track footage from a mat mladin victory...(ben spies of late)

I love all aspects of motorcycling and it seems like if you really loved bikes you wouldnt discriminate on any aspect even if what you "think" portrays motorcying in a negative light... its all two wheels... get over it and take your tampon out...

No matter what though, stunters will be seen in a negative light by their "own kind'( Negative Nancy's on their finely tuned race machines)
I hate to say it but if i was riding on the street and had to ride with a guy I didnt know, and was given the option to ride with a stunter or a racer, I would choose the stunter because i would know he would have the skills to handle his bike in a varitey of manuvers on the street, compared to the all out braking or accelerating the racer had learned on the track...

The fact is... if you like racing motorcycles move to europe... the ama is a freakin joke... Americans would rather watch cars go in cirlcles and see Michele Smith's(of American Thunder) fake ******* flop around on a harley, and the northern redneck antics of paul sr and jr on american chopper...

Motorcycle racing will never be popular in the states because our citizens are to stupid to realise how cool it really is... but guess what! the rest of the world doesnt even watch our crappy series because the talent is where the fan base is... EUROPE

So in conclusion to all the Race Mcgee's that think they are above having fun on a bike... here is your tissue paper

and your tampons

Old 08-13-2006, 09:35 AM
fuc

fuc is an unknown quantity at this point

right on
Old 08-13-2006, 11:03 AM

those fvcks on the 1000rr forum get owned so they lock the forum
Old 08-13-2006, 01:18 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

If they were smart they should write speedtv a letter telling them they want a show all about racing and have a bunch of people sign that.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
If they were smart they should write speedtv a letter telling them they want a show all about racing and have a bunch of people sign that.
have you ever seen 2wheel tuesday
all the ama and motogp races hmmmm
Old 08-13-2006, 04:34 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Ya and I like that sh*t cause im a real motorcycle fan. I like everything about them.

Those guys are just *****es with nothing else to do except **** and moan at whats on tv
Old 08-14-2006, 12:32 AM

Zippa713 is an unknown quantity at this point

also think of it this way... a liter bike is way too much for streets anyway...even a 600 is(being technical) whats the most for a speed limit 75mph on an interstate... so they should ban anything that can exceed 75mph because its too much danger and chance...right...NO! fucccck that! youd be stupid and gay to even try to get something gay like that banned from tv
Old 08-14-2006, 02:04 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

yeah i was snoorin many times on 2 wheel tuesday when they were havin the "scootin' usa segments", and talkin about the wildlife trails to ride. aparently many other viewers were too... hence it being canceled. superbikes is actually not only for the stunting, it is for the streetbike lifestyle. they will be showning many races, also many stunt sessions. petitioning it off the air is like tellin the dealership to stop sellin bikes. kinda gay dont you think.