jmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

easy fellas shtfy or whatever it is u need to post less and ride more:YEAH
Old 12-05-2007, 12:19 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
yeah, you and big mike were killin it that day.... it was alot of good new faces there.
thanks buddy!! hmm I seen riders in there that were not there? I got some no handers in it!! that's kinda of cool. can't wait till the next event!!!!!!! I got a brembo and some stuntme clips ons now. we've been practicing hardcore. we both got stalls all over the place and NASTY DRIFTS right and left side!!! :YEAH
Old 12-05-2007, 01:06 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

sick vid...........
Old 12-05-2007, 03:10 PM

lokeystunta916 is a decent person

I need to roll down there for sure!! Sick Video!!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:42 PM

Guru is a decent person

nice clip.....

i've been injured since march... rode there but didnt stunt there.... so your "betta step ya game up!" comment doesnt really affect me buddy. i am just sick of seeing the same damn stunts in the same damn lots, by the same damn riders......

so stop going to the same damn lots where the same damn stunters are doing the same damn tricks..... learn how to ride better and like d said go film your own ****. make your own clip and see what people think of you!!

squid!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:40 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru SF
nice clip.....

so stop going to the same damn lots where the same damn stunters are doing the same damn tricks..... learn how to ride better and like d said go film your own ****. make your own clip and see what people think of you!!

squid!

all the watering holes are populated with the same ****....
i have no ambition for circles, so no need to film myself... no one wants to see someone doing anything over 6mph in 1 direction. everyone is handbrake parkinglot masters, and thats the direction the game is going.... not my direction.

but i will end this how i started my first post, giving him props... the video was coo, just typical.

oh, and i love how each and everyone of yall chiming in keeps insinuating that i cant ride i love it, but then again this is the internet... and you get your opinions from general statements, and blind ignorance..

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-05-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:30 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

i like the vid man.sick ****.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:57 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

my truck is famous and thats all that ******* matters
Old 12-05-2007, 09:48 PM

ProjektE36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeOnTheBike
thanks buddy!! hmm I seen riders in there that were not there? I got some no handers in it!! that's kinda of cool. can't wait till the next event!!!!!!! I got a brembo and some stuntme clips ons now. we've been practicing hardcore. we both got stalls all over the place and NASTY DRIFTS right and left side!!! :YEAH

Yeah, there are actually a couple shots in there from a couple months before that. Hells Angels had an event there so I figured might as well use it

Thanks for all of the positive comments ever one. Sorry its a parking lot video but the next DVD trailer I post will make every thing all better
Old 12-05-2007, 10:53 PM

Guru is a decent person

all the watering holes are populated with the same ****....
i have no ambition for circles, so no need to film myself... no one wants to see someone doing anything over 6mph in 1 direction. everyone is handbrake parkinglot masters, and thats the direction the game is going.... not my direction.

but i will end this how i started my first post, giving him props... the video was coo, just typical.

oh, and i love how each and everyone of yall chiming in keeps insinuating that i cant ride i love it, but then again this is the internet... and you get your opinions from general statements, and blind ignorance..

you come on here talking **** about peoples clips.... you went to this event..... what did you think the vid would be??? street ****????

maybe your game isnt going that way since you dont try hard enough.....

you live in cali..... get off of stuntlife and ride..... if you put half of the energy you put into talking **** on here into your riding you might be half way decent
Old 12-06-2007, 02:08 AM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4ibry
my truck is famous and thats all that ******* matters
HAHA thanks for letting us use your chev that day!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:15 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by Guru SF
you come on here talking **** about peoples clips.... you went to this event..... what did you think the vid would be??? street ****????

maybe your game isnt going that way since you dont try hard enough.....

you live in cali..... get off of stuntlife and ride..... if you put half of the energy you put into talking **** on here into your riding you might be half way decent
bwuahahahahah, you gettin mad emo about this **** aint you.

you better go quote my first post before you sound any more stupid. i said the video was coo, meaning i liked it. dunno what that means to you, but "it's coo." to me means IT WAS A COO VIDEO.

i'm probably on here less than any member on stuntlife, when i am healthy that is... but when i am injured, as i am now.... ****** with emo stunters is a great past time.

plus, who the **** says i am on here talkin ****??? oh my bad... like i said before, since this is the internet, all you goons take **** at face value, and believe exactly what you see for the first time to be status quo.

and who says i aint halfway descent at riding, i beg to differ.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:17 AM

Guru is a decent person

<---emo!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:29 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt ride the red bike that day, i rode my white R6, and i let my lil homie ride the stuntbike, too much inflation in the tire, and too scared to rock with yall, in fear of ******* one of you up, or looking too scared, so he parked it. i didnt bring my camera to that event because i knew it would be like the red and white event, and it was.....

you still not willing to bring out the cars to race or what?? or you still hiding behind that not willing to race ricers statement

I am sure Darius has his reasons for not racing...totally understandable... Do a lil research a you might understand why!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:33 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

someone call WHINE WHINE ONE

Old 12-06-2007, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by zride
I am sure Darius has his reasons for not racing...totally understandable... Do a lil research a you might understand why!
dude trust me i understand. i am just being fecitious, everyone takes **** too serious on the internet... ****** need to lighten up.

i'ma continually heckle vette boy about his car, until he comes out and smokes a ***** or two, or gets smoked
Old 12-06-2007, 04:14 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

I was digging the vid!! cool clip, okay okay, so the beginning was a bit gay, **** that, the rest of the clip was cool

especially the editing on the last part, with the ESD-design... The cameraguy/editor sure as hell knew what he was doing! some great stuff right there...
Old 12-06-2007, 04:17 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Lex not 2 bust your ***** but goin fast in a 1/4 is one thing
but for top end i think D has got you beat
Old 12-06-2007, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
Lex not 2 bust your ***** but goin fast in a 1/4 is one thing
but for top end i think D has got you beat
i hate drag, thats why i built a roadrace, and drift vehicle..

he might have 205mph on tap in 5th gear, but i will wear his *** out to 180. just wait till i quit being a poor looser, and get some money for this tune, and new turbo.... he might have to duck and hide, or go get that viper...

P.S. before the literal internet haters jump on this ***** ballz one time, i was half jokeing and half serious.

serious - he will never race me, trust me i know... for whatever blah, blah reason.... but please believe, if he did... i bet he would raise a damn eyebrow or whatever, because like i said... to 180, my **** aint no joke.

joke - the viper comment, i know i never would have **** for that snake... but thats part of being a baller. havin some **** the other broke suckas caint obtain!

but enough of this thread jack... i am bored, and this hotel bed is lookin good. shuttin down the laptop, roman... you ridin to d's **** this weekend? i might vicodin it up and force myself to ride.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-06-2007 at 04:44 AM.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

nice.

Quick Reply: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$