Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$ (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/208228-bullos-event-oakland.html)

ProjektE36 12-05-2007 12:28 AM

$$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

Whats up every one, here is a short clip I threw together one night from Bullo's event in Oakland a few months back.

[URL]http://www.xdreamvideo.com/VIDEOS/Oakland.wmv[/URL]

YOUTUBE: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFQy5b0XCNw[/url]

k-fos23 12-05-2007 12:57 AM

Re: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

i turned it off as soon as i saw the guy grab another guys dick what a horrible way to start a vid im sure its good but that was akward

Alex- 12-05-2007 01:05 AM

damn it i didnt make it in there...lol

SYTFU_R6 12-05-2007 01:06 AM

can't download it....

kinda cool video, but we seen the same riders in about every westcoast video there is... woulda been cool to see the up and comers that were there.

ProjektE36 12-05-2007 01:14 AM

[quote=SYTFU_R6;3049816]can't download it....

kinda cool video, but we seen the same riders in about every westcoast video there is... woulda been cool to see the up and comers that were there.[/quote]

Most of the people that were there were in the video... I mean I could have shown some half put together tricks but then this video would be lacking skills. I am usually shooting to use the footage in our DVDs but we decided that we were not going to be using any show footage. so if you wanna be in the spot light "betta step ya game up!" :hello

ProjektE36 12-05-2007 01:16 AM

[quote=killinthafiddy;3049812]damn it i didnt make it in there...lol[/quote]

Sorry buddy, I saw you killing it too. I think we have some footage of you but initially this clip was going to be used for a street bike DVD. You may be in Attack of the Fiddies 2 though :)

old man roger 12-05-2007 01:17 AM

i was wanting to see bullo on the 07 rr but if there is a guy holding another guys dick in this clip then i think ill pass......lol

SYTFU_R6 12-05-2007 01:22 AM

[QUOTE=ProjektE36;3049826]Most of the people that were there were in the video... I mean I could have shown some half put together tricks but then this video would be lacking skills. I am usually shooting to use the footage in our DVDs but we decided that we were not going to be using any show footage. so if you wanna be in the spot light "betta step ya game up!" :hello[/QUOTE]

i've been injured since march... rode there but didnt stunt there.... so your "betta step ya game up!" comment doesnt really affect me buddy. i am just sick of seeing the same damn stunts in the same damn lots, by the same damn riders......:hello

ProjektE36 12-05-2007 01:48 AM

[quote=SYTFU_R6;3049839]i've been injured since march... rode there but didnt stunt there.... so your "betta step ya game up!" comment doesnt really affect me buddy. i am just sick of seeing the same damn stunts in the same damn lots, by the same damn riders......:hello[/quote]

Damn, sorry to hear about the injury. Yeah I feel you on the same stuff in the same lots. Thats why I did not try to sell this to you :LOL Just a little "here ya go" video :cheers

Darius 12-05-2007 02:09 AM

[QUOTE=SYTFU_R6;3049816]can't download it....

kinda cool video, but we seen the same riders in about every westcoast video there is... woulda been cool to see the up and comers that were there.[/QUOTE]

Bring one of your boys with a video camera, film the event, go home and make your own video then you can see what you want. Till then stfu! What did you ride like 5 min that whole day??

SYTFU_R6 12-05-2007 02:11 AM

[QUOTE=ProjektE36;3049872]Damn, sorry to hear about the injury. Yeah I feel you on the same stuff in the same lots. Thats why I did not try to sell this to you :LOL Just a little "here ya go" video :cheers[/QUOTE]

yeah i feel ya.... i take em as they come, but being there, i knew there were some new faces that were doing pretty good out there.

what about that download though?? it didnt work.

SYTFU_R6 12-05-2007 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;3049905]Bring one of your boys with a video camera, film the event, go home and make your own video then you can see what you want. Till then stfu! What did you ride like 5 min that whole day??[/QUOTE]

i didnt ride the red bike that day, i rode my white R6, and i let my lil homie ride the stuntbike, too much inflation in the tire, and too scared to rock with yall, in fear of fucking one of you up, or looking too scared, so he parked it. i didnt bring my camera to that event because i knew it would be like the red and white event, and it was.....:2cents

you still not willing to bring out the cars to race or what??:shruggs or you still hiding behind that not willing to race ricers statement:nono

da Liks 12-05-2007 04:18 AM

say what you want but its a nice vid! its a vid covering that specific event, filmed nicely with some sick riders (ok very high profile riders we see all the time but still) killin it. nothing bad about that, there's streetvids and there's lotvids. both have their advantages and audiences!

Kliewer 12-05-2007 04:35 AM

SYTFU do you really need to be calling out darius? When you can do more than just lend your bike to pro riders to see that it really can be stunted, then you can talk. Untill then, be glad you get to ride with some of the best in the world.

atl freestyle 12-05-2007 08:21 AM

i liked it.....all i want to see is the "good riders" anyways

SYTFU_R6 12-05-2007 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=Kliewer;3050009]SYTFU do you really need to be calling out darius? When you can do more than just lend your bike to pro riders to see that it really can be stunted, then you can talk. Untill then, be glad you get to ride with some of the best in the world.[/QUOTE]

excuse me???

did i call him out on something?

now if we are talkin about cars, hell yeah i called his ass out.... but that has nothing to do with bikes.

i think you got it twisted, because i can handle my bike quite well... and only my friends ride my bike, no one else. :shruggs

it think all of yall took the post the wrong way. like i said, the video was coo. the thread starter took it for exactly what i meant, and that was it.... too many peeps gettin butt hurt over something small.:banghead

MR.Blakk 12-05-2007 11:07 AM

oh yea. i got a little somethin.i had hella fun that day.

SYTFU_R6 12-05-2007 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=blakk636;3050203]oh yea. i got a little somethin.i had hella fun that day.[/QUOTE]

yeah, you and big mike were killin it that day.... it was alot of good new faces there.

B Right 12-05-2007 11:19 AM

kill skills and sik vid

sickrick 12-05-2007 12:06 PM

sick vid.................................