$$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 07:15 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

Wear me out to 180?? lol Bring it.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:08 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
Wear me out to 180?? lol Bring it.

pm me if you're really down, I won't get my hopes up.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:31 PM

ProjektE36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Insane J
I was digging the vid!! cool clip, okay okay, so the beginning was a bit gay, **** that, the rest of the clip was cool

especially the editing on the last part, with the ESD-design... The cameraguy/editor sure as hell knew what he was doing! some great stuff right there...
Thanks for the comments!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
pm me if you're really down, I won't get my hopes up.

What do you drive? I am just curious? Are you a fast drifter? or just play around in second threw one turn at a time? I am not talking **** or insinuating nothing. Just curious
Old 12-06-2007, 04:45 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by ProjektE36
What do you drive? I am just curious? Are you a fast drifter? or just play around in second threw one turn at a time? I am not talking **** or insinuating nothing. Just curious
fc3s... currently a unstable 413whp ride, but working the bugs out for a reliable 450.

i'm not just a clutch kicker, I've been doing it for a minute. not the best, but I can pull up to a door or two in tandems.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:02 PM

fc3s... currently a unstable 413whp ride, but working the bugs out for a reliable 450.

i'm not just a clutch kicker, I've been doing it for a minute. not the best, but I can pull up to a door or two in tandems.
You should buy this DVD... You would like it http://xdreamvideo.com/XDF-DVDs-IXD2.html
Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Damn people are in love with Darius...
Old 12-08-2007, 08:53 PM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid, no clips of bullo on the 07? I cant remember if he even rode it much that day.. the ESD MFG part at the end was sick though.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by sytfu_RR
nice vid, no clips of bullo on the 07? I cant remember if he even rode it much that day.. the ESD MFG part at the end was sick though.

Yeah, he didn't ride that much that day. He was giving me crap about it yesterday haha. I will post a new video of a session we had yesterday evening after the SIU5 premiere
Old 12-10-2007, 12:59 AM

Yeah, he didn't ride that much that day. He was giving me crap about it yesterday haha. I will post a new video of a session we had yesterday evening after the SIU5 premiere
damn, i knew foo's were going to ride after the premier.... i was hella trying to get off of work early, but it wassnt happning.

woulda loved to do a wheelie, for the first time in 2 months...
Old 12-10-2007, 01:16 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

serious - he will never race me, trust me i know... for whatever blah, blah reason.... but please believe, if he did... i bet he would raise a damn eyebrow or whatever, because like i said... to 180, my **** aint no joke.

he's not lying
his rx7 aint no punk
Old 12-10-2007, 01:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

damn, i knew foo's were going to ride after the premier.... i was hella trying to get off of work early, but it wassnt happning.

woulda loved to do a wheelie, for the first time in 2 months...

dam i miss my gsx n the fc3s.... dam i miss the REAL RUNS! u still got that old *** vid of me with the work van?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by E RacK
dam i miss my gsx n the fc3s.... dam i miss the REAL RUNS! u still got that old *** vid of me with the work van?
Back in like 99 or 00 we use to come up to the bay for those races. There would be like 500 people there! Then FF came out and the cops cracked down... That was fun though.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:02 AM

Back in like 99 or 00 we use to come up to the bay for those races. There would be like 500 people there! Then FF came out and the cops cracked down... That was fun though.
it still cracks, if you are still in the area hit me up.. it is usually privAte invites. i can get you in on some of the action.

then you can see all the cars darius is "SCARED" to race
Old 12-12-2007, 07:24 PM

it still cracks, if you are still in the area hit me up.. it is usually privAte invites. i can get you in on some of the action.

then you can see all the cars darius is "SCARED" to race
Im not really much of a 1/4 mile person my self. I just use to go there and film for the DVDs and a couple of my buddies would run. Thanks for the invite though. I will let you know if we wanna check it out.

I don't think Darius is scared to run most of those guys. Your most likely just humoring him with the comments. You have to realize that most of his cars make more then double the power of your car and it doesn't just stop at power. The cars are completely tuned from wheels and tires to suspension and weight loss. I know my car hangs just fine with 500-600hp cars but I am not going to call out some one with multiple cars making twice as much as mine

Last edited by ProjektE36; 12-12-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:19 PM

Im not really much of a 1/4 mile person my self. I just use to go there and film for the DVDs and a couple of my buddies would run. Thanks for the invite though. I will let you know if we wanna check it out.

I don't think Darius is scared to run most of those guys. Your most likely just humoring him with the comments. You have to realize that most of his cars make more then double the power of your car and it doesn't just stop at power. The cars are completely tuned from wheels and tires to suspension and weight loss. I know my car hangs just fine with 500-600hp cars but I am not going to call out some one with multiple cars making twice as much as mine

i'm not down with 1320 much either, but i do enjoy watching the **** talkin and the rivalries..

this could go on for ever... but i will end it right here... i dont give a **** bout his cars, or how many he has... i have a pair that do work for what they are, but i aint BALLIN' like the homie. ....and, there will always be someone faster in this world.

my fc IS set up to FARRR extents of preformance. you aint talkin about a ricer that went to his local shop, and threw on all the go fast parts he could afford with his graduation check... and then went and bought ground control springs and goes out and does work.
i have been working on this car since 99.... and I myself have personally seen to it that every part of this car has been worked over. from track days, time attacks, and drift days... i have tested and tuned this car for years.

IF, i lost... it would only be because I as a driver am runsty (father hood, riding, and 80+ hr. wk job), because i havent kept up with my driving.

points will be proven "if" i get the pm.... oh, excuse me... "when" i get the pm, because he said it's goin down.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:54 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i got 100$ on Darius
Old 12-13-2007, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i got 100$ on Darius
hahaha, i dont blame you.

195mph in 5th gear, and 500+hp, and tq. pushrod beast of a motor....... no doubt, the winner appears to be obvious. normal peeps would put they cheeze on the vette.

but i got him by 500+lbs. and i'm sportin 413whp on my old setup, so my new **** should be alot more powerful.... but undoubtably way more effective. what i am concerned about is that tourqe..... thats where the problem will occur IF, it was a close race when we get up top he'd be walkin.

but knowin me.... i aint scared to blow **** up.

i will turn the boost up wildly till **** goes boom, just to beat him.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-13-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:08 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Did Joe Browns FC pull D's vette at the end?
Old 12-13-2007, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
Did Joe Browns FC pull D's vette at the end?
the fd with the ls1???

naw, he got scrapped! but it was such a short clip in the video, you didnt get to see the start, nor the finish. it was just them blasting up to the cam, and when the vette went by that was it.... but the fd was a ways behind. about 3 cars.

Quick Reply: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$