$$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:28 AM

ProjektE36 is an unknown quantity at this point
$$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

Whats up every one, here is a short clip I threw together one night from Bullo's event in Oakland a few months back.

http://www.xdreamvideo.com/VIDEOS/Oakland.wmv

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFQy5b0XCNw

Last edited by ProjektE36; 12-05-2007 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:57 AM

k-fos23 is a decent person
Re: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$

i turned it off as soon as i saw the guy grab another guys dick what a horrible way to start a vid im sure its good but that was akward

Last edited by k-fos23; 12-05-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:05 AM

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

damn it i didnt make it in there...lol
Old 12-05-2007, 01:06 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

can't download it....

kinda cool video, but we seen the same riders in about every westcoast video there is... woulda been cool to see the up and comers that were there.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
can't download it....

kinda cool video, but we seen the same riders in about every westcoast video there is... woulda been cool to see the up and comers that were there.
Most of the people that were there were in the video... I mean I could have shown some half put together tricks but then this video would be lacking skills. I am usually shooting to use the footage in our DVDs but we decided that we were not going to be using any show footage. so if you wanna be in the spot light "betta step ya game up!"
Old 12-05-2007, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by killinthafiddy
damn it i didnt make it in there...lol

Sorry buddy, I saw you killing it too. I think we have some footage of you but initially this clip was going to be used for a street bike DVD. You may be in Attack of the Fiddies 2 though
Old 12-05-2007, 01:17 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was wanting to see bullo on the 07 rr but if there is a guy holding another guys dick in this clip then i think ill pass......lol
Old 12-05-2007, 01:22 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by ProjektE36
Most of the people that were there were in the video... I mean I could have shown some half put together tricks but then this video would be lacking skills. I am usually shooting to use the footage in our DVDs but we decided that we were not going to be using any show footage. so if you wanna be in the spot light "betta step ya game up!"
i've been injured since march... rode there but didnt stunt there.... so your "betta step ya game up!" comment doesnt really affect me buddy. i am just sick of seeing the same damn stunts in the same damn lots, by the same damn riders......

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-05-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:48 AM

i've been injured since march... rode there but didnt stunt there.... so your "betta step ya game up!" comment doesnt really affect me buddy. i am just sick of seeing the same damn stunts in the same damn lots, by the same damn riders......
Damn, sorry to hear about the injury. Yeah I feel you on the same stuff in the same lots. Thats why I did not try to sell this to you Just a little "here ya go" video
Old 12-05-2007, 02:09 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

can't download it....

Bring one of your boys with a video camera, film the event, go home and make your own video then you can see what you want. Till then stfu! What did you ride like 5 min that whole day??
Old 12-05-2007, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by ProjektE36
Damn, sorry to hear about the injury. Yeah I feel you on the same stuff in the same lots. Thats why I did not try to sell this to you Just a little "here ya go" video
yeah i feel ya.... i take em as they come, but being there, i knew there were some new faces that were doing pretty good out there.

what about that download though?? it didnt work.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
Bring one of your boys with a video camera, film the event, go home and make your own video then you can see what you want. Till then stfu! What did you ride like 5 min that whole day??

i didnt ride the red bike that day, i rode my white R6, and i let my lil homie ride the stuntbike, too much inflation in the tire, and too scared to rock with yall, in fear of ******* one of you up, or looking too scared, so he parked it. i didnt bring my camera to that event because i knew it would be like the red and white event, and it was.....

you still not willing to bring out the cars to race or what?? or you still hiding behind that not willing to race ricers statement

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-05-2007 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:18 AM

da Liks is a decent person

say what you want but its a nice vid! its a vid covering that specific event, filmed nicely with some sick riders (ok very high profile riders we see all the time but still) killin it. nothing bad about that, there's streetvids and there's lotvids. both have their advantages and audiences!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:35 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

SYTFU do you really need to be calling out darius? When you can do more than just lend your bike to pro riders to see that it really can be stunted, then you can talk. Untill then, be glad you get to ride with some of the best in the world.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:21 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked it.....all i want to see is the "good riders" anyways
Old 12-05-2007, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Kliewer
SYTFU do you really need to be calling out darius? When you can do more than just lend your bike to pro riders to see that it really can be stunted, then you can talk. Untill then, be glad you get to ride with some of the best in the world.
excuse me???

did i call him out on something?

now if we are talkin about cars, hell yeah i called his *** out.... but that has nothing to do with bikes.

i think you got it twisted, because i can handle my bike quite well... and only my friends ride my bike, no one else.

it think all of yall took the post the wrong way. like i said, the video was coo. the thread starter took it for exactly what i meant, and that was it.... too many peeps gettin butt hurt over something small.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-05-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:07 AM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yea. i got a little somethin.i had hella fun that day.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by blakk636
oh yea. i got a little somethin.i had hella fun that day.
yeah, you and big mike were killin it that day.... it was alot of good new faces there.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:19 AM

B Right is an unknown quantity at this point

kill skills and sik vid
Old 12-05-2007, 12:06 PM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

sick vid.................................

Quick Reply: $$Bullo's Event in Oakland$$