Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 05:50 PM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
dude, you have nothing good to say...ever.... and no one cares about your opinion.

1) if there is something good to be said ill say it........ hell i just gave nick props........... from some vids from like 1984........... that impressed me so much in the titling, camera work and editing that i actually kept wrapped copies..........

2) if noone cares about my opinion y are u so but hurt? and why does ur alterego wanna hunt me down and shake sticks at me?

7) im right ............... we all know it............. ur just to proud to admit it....... seriosuly bro just watch any of he good films mentioned in this thread........... then watch yours........ and tell me u dont want to throw up
Old 09-21-2007, 05:58 PM

dude, if you go back to what i said... it says...
yes, i got bored in the first 2 minutes...
due to the fact it is all the same location... all parking lot... no streets, girls, cops, crashes, nothing!!

Fact: it does have the best riders, and some sick *** tricks... thats all it is...
no FACT is that the video has awesome camera work and editing ................and that was all footage that wasnt good enough to be used for a dvd............. u made a trailor for a video as an advertisement so one must assume that it has parts of the best the video has to offer...............therefore one would deduce........ the **** they were gonna throw out is better than the best camera work on your whole video....... see where we are going here?

some people want a video for more than just stunts and tricks... that is what we produce... a blend of it all...
and some people like snuff films......... it doesnt mean making and releasing them is good cinematography

others produce vids on nothing but comps, that feature the most well know riders, not always the best....

never claimed to have the sickest tricks... just a lot of crazy ****, cops, tricks, girls, crashes, and gorillas!!!!
so basically ur attempting to sell this as a girls gone wild meets bam margera meets cops meets scariest crashes meets stuntbikes?

well if thats the case then ..............

IT STILL ******* SUCKS!

you like oranges, i like peaches.... whateva.....

NO WE LIKE ORANGES AND U LIKE **** SANDWICHES ON FILM
Old 09-21-2007, 06:08 PM

636ridr1 is a decent person

haha this guy alevics has a big mouth. he doesn't ride. just does alot of **** talking. how can you talk so much **** when you don't ride?
Old 09-21-2007, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by 636ridr1
haha this guy alevics has a big mouth. he doesn't ride. just does alot of **** talking. how can you talk so much **** when you don't ride?

um cuz taking time out of my day to ride would cut into my **** talking time .................... DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH
Old 09-21-2007, 06:19 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

Originally Posted by alevelcs
um cuz taking time out of my day to ride would cut into my **** talking time .................... DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

dude... is probably some paralyzed retard that only has the enjoyment of putting others down... leave alvelcs alone... we cant help it if he is retarded....

see bud... i can stick up for you and tell you to stick it up your *** all the same....
Old 09-21-2007, 06:28 PM

dude... is probably some paralyzed retard that only has the enjoyment of putting others down... leave alvelcs alone... we cant help it if he is retarded....

see bud... i can stick up for you and tell you to stick it up your *** all the same....

im retarded?

this is from the guy who stole the uponone logo and cut and pasted some ****** sparklers on it to make his logo

and names biker boyz and torque as his favorite movies

Last edited by alevelcs; 09-21-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: per heidi "SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK BURN"
Old 09-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

can we get an admin to ban everyone that signed up in 07 and have them start over.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
can we get an admin to ban everyone that signed up in 07 and have them start over.

UM HEL-******-LO LOL.............. wait do previously banned re signers count?
Old 09-21-2007, 06:43 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... .haha.

haha

ha

heh

air hose. you silly stunt riders
heehee.heh.ahem.
ahahahahahahahahaha

debauchery. clever.

oh sorry this is heidi. apparently the force is strong on scotts laptop, it makes me salty.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

dude, if you go back to what i said... it says...
yes, i got bored in the first 2 minutes...
due to the fact it is all the same location... all parking lot... no streets, girls, cops, crashes, nothing!!

Fact: it does have the best riders, and some sick *** tricks... thats all it is...

some people want a video for more than just stunts and tricks... that is what we produce... a blend of it all...

never claimed to have the sickest tricks... just a lot of crazy ****, cops, tricks, girls, crashes, and gorillas!!!!
Couple points you're not getting:

A: That was an internet clip for fun, to say it again, shot in one day, not a trailer, yours is a trailer so it should look and feel that much better.
B: Jackass has all that covered, stuntriding is entertaining enough now, if I cared to spend the money to show you I would. The only reason to supplement a stunt video with girls, crazy ****, and gorillas is because you didn't showcase the riders well enough. Then again I do like gorillas.
C: Most of your trailer was in a lot, a vacant one with a solo rider quarter framed and shaky, Showtime would not approve.
D: There was no continuity, reason, or direction behind it. And thats all good because my first few clips didn't have much either. But my first DVD did.
E: When someone who's been around the block tells me something I listen, perhaps you should consider doing the same. I even waited to comment until I saw your "better" clip.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:09 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nick Apex

A: That was an internet clip for fun, to say it again, shot in one day, not a trailer, yours is a trailer so it should look and feel that much better.
B: Jackass has all that covered, stuntriding is entertaining enough now, if I cared to spend the money to show you I would. The only reason to supplement a stunt video with girls, crazy ****, and gorillas is because you didn't showcase the riders well enough. Then again I do like gorillas.
C: Most of your trailer was in a lot, a vacant one with a solo rider quarter framed and shaky, Showtime would not approve.
D: There was no continuity, reason, or direction behind it. And thats all good because my first few clips didn't have much either. But my first DVD did.
E: When someone who's been around the block tells me something I listen, perhaps you should consider doing the same. I even waited to comment until I saw your "better" clip.

First couple min of ur dvd i said to myself "dam this **** looks official" and it was all around a dope dvd. The tracy clip and teach's new ****... 100% SickNess... soooo.. if ppl cant see the differance between thos types of videos and this kidz trailor then who cares.. let them buy it.!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by ShookONes
if ppl cant see the differance between thos types of videos and this kidz trailor then who cares.. let them buy it.!!!!!!!!!!

:bang head: banghead:bangh ead

please re-read the thread cuz just typing that comment alone shows uve missed more points than a high school jr that forgot to put his name on the SAT
Old 09-21-2007, 07:19 PM

:bang head: banghead:bangh ead

please re-read the thread cuz just typing that comment alone shows uve missed more points than a high school jr that forgot to put his name on the SAT

lol anyway
Old 09-21-2007, 07:23 PM

Please stop.... :*( i dont want any internet beef ok
Old 09-21-2007, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by ShookONes
Please stop.... :*( i dont want any internet beef ok

lol........... nah i didnt mean it like that i just didnt wanna retype everything posted on y releasing a poor quality vid is bad for the industry as a whole
Old 09-21-2007, 07:40 PM

lol........... nah i didnt mean it like that i just didnt wanna retype everything posted on y releasing a poor quality vid is bad for the industry as a whole
trust me i hear ya man......
Old 09-21-2007, 09:30 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex

spoken from a true champ!!!!!

in all honesty, i watched te first clip and dont even care to look for the 2nd clip..............
Old 09-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

haha this thread is awsome
Old 09-21-2007, 11:16 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

wheres my handbrake?? pm me i'll give you the info you need to mail it to me.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by FiSh
haha this thread is awsome

it was ........... its all slow now and ****

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover