Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 03:09 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

WHY do you guys have to do this whenever I take a few days away from here? Jeez.

Originally Posted by 636ridr1
Scott, by the looks of your pic bro, you need to work on those spreaders on an actual bike and not a 80cc ttr where your feet can touch the ground.
Scooter when did you get a pitbike you ******?? And why the hell did you dress it up all purty like to look like an f4i? That's just silly!

Its plain and clear that if you goto SCOTT's pictures in his profile, almost every trick in that video by far surpasses what he can do. so why come on here and talk all this **** about a video if you can perform even 15% of what was being done in the vid. learn how to ******' ride man and learn how to close your mouth
Should I post up pics of Scoot killing the highways, byways, and thruways of St. Louis now, or later? ....and an FYI for you, dear sir: Scoot can fall just as good as any of the guys in your DVD, thank you very much.

Originally Posted by Joker
I don't see how any of this is really helping him sell any videos . It just makes me think that either you are A. Stuntsteel under a different user name or B. Stuntsteels mom.
dagnabbit you beat me to it

southtown, i'm not to famaliar with the stuntsteel guys.....
did you just talk about yourself in 3rd person or am I drunk?

Originally Posted by alevelcs
636ridr1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

ALE....or whatever you were called: Eat a dick.

ok, no really....

ok, no, just be a more supportive pool partner next time and I'll take it back.

OH crap I forgot to quote another one....god, there's just too much good stuff going on in this thread.... either way:
To whomever mentioned the whole tripod vs. taping from a car thing- may I suggest a viewing of Rock the 40oz 2? There's this itty bitty little section in it, filmed at Red Rock Canyon. In the rain. On the streets. Pretty sure there was no tripod strapped to the back of Fishy's bike on that one, peanut.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:14 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

u suck at pool.......... and yer just tryin for a handbrake
Old 09-21-2007, 06:10 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

........wow, that took a while to get through.

And just so everyone can hear the truth, I taught Scooter everything he knows......he's just been having a hard time with the "wheelie to garbage can" trick.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:12 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

u suck at pool.......... and yer just tryin for a handbrake

....btw, mad props for showing Heidi the light yesterday!! I am very proud of both of you. :YEAH
Old 09-21-2007, 09:07 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

scott in my book your still a ****** ***. and i know head to head i could take you out in riding anyday,,, btw, those ****** queer lookin' sunglasses make you look like a homo when you ride. poor baby needs sunglasses when he rides because the suns to bright.
Ouch that hurt my feelings. Did your little sister help you think of that insult? I didn't know you were into checking out what guys look like, sounds like you are the homo.

This DVD is still another oversaturation of a market that just hurts the real producers.

Last edited by 3824; 09-21-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:22 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Since nobody is shitting on the riding, I will. Everything in that trailer is 2-3 years old. You need new or atleast exciting riding to sell a vid. Garbage trailer. I can't see why anyone would want that video after seeing the trailer.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

just like i pointed out, now chaos is all over Scotts *****. how do they taste dude? 70% of the people on here are fake
I guess I am the 30%! You are located in the "southeast" and I can guarantee you have no plans on coming to MI but if you do pm me when you are headed this way and I will show ya how fake I am!! Oh and all over scotts *****? You really are original arent you go back to your boyfriend and come up with some new ****! The TTR comment was great also your such a pro and been riding for so long that you cant tell a TTR 80 from an F4i dumbshit!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:48 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
I guess I am the 30%! You are located in the "southeast" and I can guarantee you have no plans on coming to MI but if you do pm me when you are headed this way and I will show ya how fake I am!! Oh and all over scotts *****? You really are original arent you go back to your boyfriend and come up with some new ****! The TTR comment was great also your such a pro and been riding for so long that you cant tell a TTR 80 from an F4i dumbshit!
Yo brandon this dude sounds like the new droptop
Old 09-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Slightly better grammer and spelling though.....
Old 09-21-2007, 09:57 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow this thread has really gone to alot of trash talking.

Ok This was footage from the dvd they are trying to sell right?
Has nothing to do with who can ride better/ Who's gay or not -I still love you Scott. J/K
And honestly i would listen to Southtown Chris has a lot of good input on these things! He has been in the game a long time and hes pretty much been threw all the bullshit - And good times as well.
But this was a trailer for the video. And they say well don't make your decision from the trailer make it after you watch the video. Well if i did that then i would be out of $25 and you would be $25 richer. The hole point of putting up a trailer is to get people STOKED about the video and make them want to go out and pick it up!
But if you post up a trailer then get ready to hear what people think about it. If the outcome is good then great go with it. But if the out come is bad and it sounds like few and select people are going to buy it i would wait. Because after people buy it there prob going to post up if they don't like it hate it or love it. Word of mouth is the best kind of advertisement but also can be your worst enemy!
Old 09-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Weeeee!!

Must be stuntsteel riders, no posts on the boards then there boy gets a little heat for a not so good trailer and all of a sudden we have new members to back him up. His spelling is a bit better but he is still a ******* tool. Oh ya and stuntsteel Dan hit it right on the head. Quit Filling the market with underdone **** save that for friends and what not!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:03 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI ..... i'm not trying to be an ******* on here. but, there are too many **** talkers that come on here that don't know how to ride. yeah, they read about how to do certain tricks and suddenly they approve themselves of being able to trash talk other people who can do more then they can. Its plain and clear that if you goto SCOTT's pictures in his profile, almost every trick in that video by far surpasses what he can do. so why come on here and talk all this **** about a video if you can perform even 15% of what was being done in the vid. learn how to ******' ride man and learn how to close your mouth
Dude.......it was bad enough when stuntsteel was defending his work but you have just made it embarrassing......seriously you sound like his pissed off boyfriend or something.......and you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the riders giving their opinions......
Old 09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

hey... i can take creative critisim with the best of them... but when someone rants about something they don't like and has the facts wrong... it pushes my buttons...

and then everyone jumps on his nuts, just to increase their worthless post count, so they can try to be someone on the almighty stuntlife!!!

it's stupid...

I WILL AGREE WITH SOME THINGS SAID. I will admit it...

some of the tricks in the trailer are old...
The trailer was put together in the early stages of filming as a marketing thing....

now that the DVD is going to be back in our hands next week, I MUST DO ANOTHER TRAILER TO REPRESENT WHAT IS REALLY IN THE VIDEO...

When you work your *** off making cages, and selling parts, you don't have time to work on a trailer too....

Hey i even appreciate some of the stuff ALV said... he was not wrong about everything, just about 95 percent...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:17 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok mr 636rider, here is a pic of me killing it an an open house we did a few weeks ago:

nice work scooter......straight murderin it!!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:37 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

wow holy waste of time ............

i should get that h/b just for reading all that

i think that acslekelateaor what ever his name is is right thought i've said 100 times the market is so over saturated with just plain bad videos that its almost depressing

and makin fun of poor little scott1824753097 wasnt there a thread on here about a month ago about who has the best spreaders in the industry and i belive it was scott that was mentioned to have spreader on par with the likes of the chozen 1 , and starboy scott i mean its kinda funny

someone look up a link to that thread

no offense man but this trailer looks like it was done with windows movie maker.......... but cereally stuntsteel and this goes for ur alter ego (636whatever) i saw this vid a few months ago watched like the first 30 secs of it and i stopped it and i really did think it was a joke i remember thinking they wont really try and make a dvd well i guess i was wrong but eithier way i'm sure u have made up ur mind to go through with this and i'm sure no one is going to be able to stop u but from here on out listen to what people say on here stuntlife is like the best tool a person could ask for as far as quality control u know testing the waters seeing what it is that people like what they dont like how who responds to what just try and take advantage of that
Old 09-21-2007, 11:52 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Is there even such a thing as a TTR 80?????
Old 09-21-2007, 11:52 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
hey... i can take creative critisim with the best of them... but when someone rants about something they don't like and has the facts wrong... it pushes my buttons...

and then everyone jumps on his nuts, just to increase their worthless post count, so they can try to be someone on the almighty stuntlife!!!

it's stupid...

I WILL AGREE WITH SOME THINGS SAID. I will admit it...

some of the tricks in the trailer are old...
The trailer was put together in the early stages of filming as a marketing thing....

now that the DVD is going to be back in our hands next week, I MUST DO ANOTHER TRAILER TO REPRESENT WHAT IS REALLY IN THE VIDEO...

When you work your *** off making cages, and selling parts, you don't have time to work on a trailer too....

Hey i even appreciate some of the stuff ALV said... he was not wrong about everything, just about 95 percent...

no i was right about all of it
Old 09-21-2007, 11:55 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

no i was right about all of it
hahaha oh how i have missed you buddy.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Weeeee!!

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Is there even such a thing as a TTR 80?????
Not that I am aware of!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

So when do the cops come?

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover