Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion Polls Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum)
-   -   If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum/5519-if-you-stunt-chances.html)

Goose 12-14-2002 11:46 AM

If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you?

I have talked with a lot of stunters over the past 3-4 years and I always ask them if they still have their license or not. Just because most of them get a lot of careless/reckless, speeding, fleeing, or any other tickets you can think of.

So lets here it......POST UP!!!

tech954 12-14-2002 04:37 PM

ive got mine, CDL class A, and cycle. been riding for maybe 3 years now and only 1 ticket for speeding on the 4th of july. tried to fight it but no luck.

bye the way...COPS LIE

Goose 12-14-2002 06:03 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tech954 [/i]
[B]bye the way...COPS LIE [/B][/QUOTE]

They do from time to time...........like anyone else there are good ones and bad ones....:p

I'm surprised so far with the poll results....I thought more wouldn't be legal......

Off to have fun riding with xXx, Johnny and Chauncey DTE, and Patrick from SBH.....Can't wait!!!

Goose

Christian P 12-14-2002 06:33 PM

I HAVE A CLASS 1, I DRIVE THE BIG TRACTOR TRAILER TRUCKS FOR A LIVING, NOW HOW GANGTA IS THAT, MY STUNTING IS GONNA MAKE ME ***** MY LICENCE, ***** ALL MY SHIT, ***** MY JOB ETC....... OH WELL. FACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK IT!!!

THAT'S RIGHT FACK IT NOT FUCK IT:nono

Christian P 12-14-2002 06:36 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goose [/i]
[B]They do from time to time...........like anyone else there are good ones and bad ones....:p

I'm surprised so far with the poll results....I thought more wouldn't be legal......

Off to have fun riding with xXx, Johnny and Chauncey DTE, and Patrick from SBH.....Can't wait!!!

Goose [/B][/QUOTE]

YEAH I SHOULD CONGRADULATE AND NOT HATE, BUT FUCK IT,
I HATE YOU:mad: :laughing

HAVE FUN

redlinejesse 12-14-2002 07:29 PM

Lets just say I can't take no chances:twofinger :moon :nono :devil !!!!!!!!!

Kyle_PBZ 12-14-2002 08:06 PM

I got a reckless driving ticket in july and the cop didn't even see me do anything. He just went by what some cagers told him. Evidently if a person says that they will testify in court the officer can write you the ticket.

Any way I ended up pleaing ang got $100 fine plus $100 court costs and 6 months court supervision. Only about three months to go. But I do have my liscence unless I get another ticket.

ZANNMANN 12-14-2002 08:33 PM

all ive ever had is my permit. im going on my 3rd year of driving with no bike license.
WOW i got good luck
zannmann

blasphemy 12-14-2002 10:00 PM

So can they not suspend that? What happens if you get a ticket?

ZANNMANN 12-14-2002 10:08 PM

with my permit im supposed to stay in state, not drive after dark, and not ride double.(it does suck though cuz if i ever want to compete i'll have to get it)so it looks like i'll be getting it ASAP.
i guess im just a law breaker. its gonna suck if i go to FL. in jan and get pulled over my shit would get yanked fo sure and my bike would get towed.
ha.
lata,
zannmann

Iniquite 12-15-2002 01:13 AM

ive been driving suspended for about 6mo. and have another 2 1/2 years to go. cops like me, or dont they didnt even use lube. i still owe about $700 to the state. ive even had 3 tickets dissmissed. that leaves me with a neg 1, neg 2 and i dont know how meny speeding tickets. every time i get pulled over i get a ticket or my bike impounded but my buddy gets let off for wheelies on the freeway all the time. i get screwed:moon

mattdedes 12-15-2002 03:01 AM

ohhhhh DONT ride w/ a permit, those things expire in like 3 months. mine expired, i got pulled over for my friend riding "carelessly" and the cop sawi it was expired, impounded my bike and got a $150 fine on top of the $85 impound fee. phuckin sucked

Xris 12-15-2002 07:34 PM

I'M SUSPENDED

[URL=http://www.undergroundriders.com]www.undergroundriders.com[/URL]
BEEN SUSPENDED AND STILL STUNTIN..
CAN ANYONE TOP 24 POINTS???
HOLLA:nono :nono :nono

dsbr6 12-16-2002 01:32 AM

I HAD MINE TAKING ONCE BUT I GOT IT BACK NOW...SO THE POPO HAVE TO CHASE ME DOWN TO GET IT THIS TIME HAHA

12-16-2002 01:38 AM

I have had a motorcycle endorsement for about 12-13 years and have only had 1 ticket for speeding on a bike. Never even been stopped for doing anything on the streets.
:moon

Papa Kev 12-16-2002 09:11 AM

I average about 4 tickets a year. Gets rather expensive but I only have 1 wheelie and 2 speeding tickets on record after having a good lawyer!! LOL:D

hessogood 12-16-2002 11:23 AM

Re: I'M SUSPENDED

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris UR [/i]
[B][URL=http://www.undergroundriders.com]www.undergroundriders.com[/URL]
BEEN SUSPENDED AND STILL STUNTIN..
CAN ANYONE TOP 24 POINTS???
HOLLA:nono :nono :nono [/B][/QUOTE]

let's see 27 plus, 6 plus 8, minus 3....... 38, and I"m driving with a license, loop-holes and red tape are the best, someday the DMV's will upgrade above a 386 and I'm gonna be screwed.

GautamCity 12-16-2002 12:38 PM

i've only gotten one ticket in my years of riding....and that was only for speeding.

slinky750 12-16-2002 01:05 PM

probably about a total of 16 to 17 points but down to about 2 or 3 right now....went ticketless this summer...harassed a couple times but let go. got naild for 100 in a 55 last summer...good thing he didnt radar us, last time i saw my speedo i was doin 171....:twofinger ...ended up with only a 4 pointer for that one....my buddy was riding around all summer with 11 points on his licence..if he were to roll through a stop sign they'd take it away....talk about riding on eggshells....alls good now though..:apimp

sclevela 12-16-2002 01:14 PM

ALL U GUYS WHO DONT GET TICKETS:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger I GOT FUCKIN 7 ON THE BIKE THIS YEAR GOT OUT OF 5 GOT HIT WITH A $100 FINE ON ONE GOT ONE LEFT TO GO TO COURT FOR IN FEB. i EVEN GOT 2 ON THE 4-WHEELER (NO INS. NO REG.) THE SUCK THINK ABOUT THOSE TIX IS THAT IN NY THEY COUNT AGAINST UR CAR LICENSE EVEN THOUGH U WERE ON A 4-WHEELER GOOD THING THE ONE GOT DROPPED AND THE OTHER GOT REDUCED TO JUST A $75 FINE, CAUSE EACH ONE OF THOSE AT FULL BALLS IN NY IS LIKE $600 AND AUTOMATIC COMPLET (NO CONDITIONAL) REVOCATION OF LICENSE FOR 1 YR. bUT I GET LIKE BETWEEN 5-10 A SUMMER USUALLY BEAT 90% AND JUST PAY FINES ON THE OTHERS BEEN RIDIN 4 YRS AND DRIVIN 11 AND ONLY HAD 2 POINTS ON MY LICENSE AND THAT INCLUDES TOTALLIN A BIKE IN A 110MPH BACK PEG WHEELIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF 2 OFF DUTY COPS (THE COP ON THE SCENES EXACT WORS "U HAD A BAD ENOUGH DAY I AINT WRITIN U JUST THROW UR BIKE IN THAT GUYS TRUCK GET OUTTA HERE AND HEAL UP!" SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!)