Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion Polls Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum)
-   -   If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum/5519-if-you-stunt-chances.html)

Goose 12-14-2002 11:46 AM

If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you?

I have talked with a lot of stunters over the past 3-4 years and I always ask them if they still have their license or not. Just because most of them get a lot of careless/reckless, speeding, fleeing, or any other tickets you can think of.

So lets here it......POST UP!!!

tech954 12-14-2002 04:37 PM

ive got mine, CDL class A, and cycle. been riding for maybe 3 years now and only 1 ticket for speeding on the 4th of july. tried to fight it but no luck.

bye the way...COPS LIE

Goose 12-14-2002 06:03 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tech954 [/i]
[B]bye the way...COPS LIE [/B][/QUOTE]

They do from time to time...........like anyone else there are good ones and bad ones....:p

I'm surprised so far with the poll results....I thought more wouldn't be legal......

Off to have fun riding with xXx, Johnny and Chauncey DTE, and Patrick from SBH.....Can't wait!!!

Goose

Christian P 12-14-2002 06:33 PM

I HAVE A CLASS 1, I DRIVE THE BIG TRACTOR TRAILER TRUCKS FOR A LIVING, NOW HOW GANGTA IS THAT, MY STUNTING IS GONNA MAKE ME ***** MY LICENCE, ***** ALL MY SHIT, ***** MY JOB ETC....... OH WELL. FACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK IT!!!

THAT'S RIGHT FACK IT NOT FUCK IT:nono

Christian P 12-14-2002 06:36 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goose [/i]
[B]They do from time to time...........like anyone else there are good ones and bad ones....:p

I'm surprised so far with the poll results....I thought more wouldn't be legal......

Off to have fun riding with xXx, Johnny and Chauncey DTE, and Patrick from SBH.....Can't wait!!!

Goose [/B][/QUOTE]

YEAH I SHOULD CONGRADULATE AND NOT HATE, BUT FUCK IT,
I HATE YOU:mad: :laughing

HAVE FUN

redlinejesse 12-14-2002 07:29 PM

Lets just say I can't take no chances:twofinger :moon :nono :devil !!!!!!!!!

Kyle_PBZ 12-14-2002 08:06 PM

I got a reckless driving ticket in july and the cop didn't even see me do anything. He just went by what some cagers told him. Evidently if a person says that they will testify in court the officer can write you the ticket.

Any way I ended up pleaing ang got $100 fine plus $100 court costs and 6 months court supervision. Only about three months to go. But I do have my liscence unless I get another ticket.

ZANNMANN 12-14-2002 08:33 PM

all ive ever had is my permit. im going on my 3rd year of driving with no bike license.
WOW i got good luck
zannmann

blasphemy 12-14-2002 10:00 PM

So can they not suspend that? What happens if you get a ticket?

ZANNMANN 12-14-2002 10:08 PM

with my permit im supposed to stay in state, not drive after dark, and not ride double.(it does suck though cuz if i ever want to compete i'll have to get it)so it looks like i'll be getting it ASAP.
i guess im just a law breaker. its gonna suck if i go to FL. in jan and get pulled over my shit would get yanked fo sure and my bike would get towed.
ha.
lata,
zannmann

Iniquite 12-15-2002 01:13 AM

ive been driving suspended for about 6mo. and have another 2 1/2 years to go. cops like me, or dont they didnt even use lube. i still owe about $700 to the state. ive even had 3 tickets dissmissed. that leaves me with a neg 1, neg 2 and i dont know how meny speeding tickets. every time i get pulled over i get a ticket or my bike impounded but my buddy gets let off for wheelies on the freeway all the time. i get screwed:moon

mattdedes 12-15-2002 03:01 AM

ohhhhh DONT ride w/ a permit, those things expire in like 3 months. mine expired, i got pulled over for my friend riding "carelessly" and the cop sawi it was expired, impounded my bike and got a $150 fine on top of the $85 impound fee. phuckin sucked

Xris 12-15-2002 07:34 PM

I'M SUSPENDED

[URL=http://www.undergroundriders.com]www.undergroundriders.com[/URL]
BEEN SUSPENDED AND STILL STUNTIN..
CAN ANYONE TOP 24 POINTS???
HOLLA:nono :nono :nono

dsbr6 12-16-2002 01:32 AM

I HAD MINE TAKING ONCE BUT I GOT IT BACK NOW...SO THE POPO HAVE TO CHASE ME DOWN TO GET IT THIS TIME HAHA

12-16-2002 01:38 AM

I have had a motorcycle endorsement for about 12-13 years and have only had 1 ticket for speeding on a bike. Never even been stopped for doing anything on the streets.
:moon

Papa Kev 12-16-2002 09:11 AM

I average about 4 tickets a year. Gets rather expensive but I only have 1 wheelie and 2 speeding tickets on record after having a good lawyer!! LOL:D

hessogood 12-16-2002 11:23 AM

Re: I'M SUSPENDED

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris UR [/i]
[B][URL=http://www.undergroundriders.com]www.undergroundriders.com[/URL]
HOLLA:nono :nono :nono [/B][/QUOTE]

let's see 27 plus, 6 plus 8, minus 3....... 38, and I"m driving with a license, loop-holes and red tape are the best, someday the DMV's will upgrade above a 386 and I'm gonna be screwed.

GautamCity 12-16-2002 12:38 PM

i've only gotten one ticket in my years of riding....and that was only for speeding.

slinky750 12-16-2002 01:05 PM

probably about a total of 16 to 17 points but down to about 2 or 3 right now....went ticketless this summer...harassed a couple times but let go. got naild for 100 in a 55 last summer...good thing he didnt radar us, last time i saw my speedo i was doin 171....:twofinger ...ended up with only a 4 pointer for that one....my buddy was riding around all summer with 11 points on his licence..if he were to roll through a stop sign they'd take it away....talk about riding on eggshells....alls good now though..:apimp

sclevela 12-16-2002 01:14 PM

ALL U GUYS WHO DONT GET TICKETS:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger I GOT FUCKIN 7 ON THE BIKE THIS YEAR GOT OUT OF 5 GOT HIT WITH A $100 FINE ON ONE GOT ONE LEFT TO GO TO COURT FOR IN FEB. i EVEN GOT 2 ON THE 4-WHEELER (NO INS. NO REG.) THE SUCK THINK ABOUT THOSE TIX IS THAT IN NY THEY COUNT AGAINST UR CAR LICENSE EVEN THOUGH U WERE ON A 4-WHEELER GOOD THING THE ONE GOT DROPPED AND THE OTHER GOT REDUCED TO JUST A $75 FINE, CAUSE EACH ONE OF THOSE AT FULL BALLS IN NY IS LIKE $600 AND AUTOMATIC COMPLET (NO CONDITIONAL) REVOCATION OF LICENSE FOR 1 YR. bUT I GET LIKE BETWEEN 5-10 A SUMMER USUALLY BEAT 90% AND JUST PAY FINES ON THE OTHERS BEEN RIDIN 4 YRS AND DRIVIN 11 AND ONLY HAD 2 POINTS ON MY LICENSE AND THAT INCLUDES TOTALLIN A BIKE IN A 110MPH BACK PEG WHEELIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF 2 OFF DUTY COPS (THE COP ON THE SCENES EXACT WORS "U HAD A BAD ENOUGH DAY I AINT WRITIN U JUST THROW UR BIKE IN THAT GUYS TRUCK GET OUTTA HERE AND HEAL UP!" SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!)

psyco650 12-16-2002 05:10 PM

i have never had a ticket on my bike and it is probably a good thing because i do not have a bike indorsement on my lisence either. i just go and retake the test and get a new permit every summer. now that i am stunting pretty hard i will be sure to get it now.

max pionts on lisense: 14
6 for wreckless, 4 for careless, and 4 for 2 speeding tickets
right now: was clean, just got wrote for 65 in a 55 last week

shugga 12-16-2002 05:56 PM

I dont pull over alot anymore. If Im being dumb, Im gonna run.
I used to pull over. i also used to goto court every month and had a frequent customer discount with my lawyer. I also had my licence not only suspended but REVOKED last year.:eek:

BTBent 12-16-2002 08:53 PM

Still dont have a license...will have it soon though. :cheers

yambike 12-16-2002 09:05 PM

I've never had a ticket with the bike. I won't give the cops an opportunity to talk. I did pull over once, but that was because the cop was on my ass before I realized he was there. I talked my way out of that one. I do most of my stunting out of town. You don't get as much props but there aint many cops. The cows really appreciate a nice crossed-up wheelie
When I'm in the Honda Accord I do promptly pull over. It just doesn't have the acceleration of the 929 and I don't want to end up in cuffs like one of those fools on "Cops" that thought they could evade the law in their Dodge Neon. I have many speeders racked up on the Taconic Parkway just from going to work:jester

bill parr 12-17-2002 12:07 AM

i have one point left out of 12. it usually gets suspended at least once a year. my lawer loves me . he should be on a retainer as much as i use him!!!! i have a plate i can flip down with the pull of a switch so i dont stop if i dont have to .

Goose 12-17-2002 01:43 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bill parr [/i]
[B]i have one point left out of 12. it usually gets suspended at least once a year. my lawer loves me . he should be on a retainer as much as i use him!!!! i have a plate i can flip down with the pull of a switch so i dont stop if i dont have to . [/B][/QUOTE]

WELCOME TO STUNTLIFE Bill Parr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger (standard stuntlife welcome)

good to have you here!:D :apimp

KrazyKris750 12-17-2002 04:34 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dsbr6 [/i]
[B]I HAD MINE TAKING ONCE BUT I GOT IT BACK NOW...SO THE POPO HAVE TO CHASE ME DOWN TO GET IT THIS TIME HAHA [/B][/QUOTE]
Damn straight dude !!!!

og1 12-17-2002 08:22 PM

gone again

got in chase lost it, beat the case got it back . dui a week later ,refused lost it again.yo chris i got you on points 28 it was 31 just because i dont have a liscense doesnt mean i cant drive. i dont need no stinking plastic card fuck the DMV :D :cheers

skinny 12-17-2002 10:32 PM

You have to have a license to ride a motorcycle?! Oh crap!

jaxen112 12-18-2002 12:04 PM

I'm pending suspension myself in January ... BUT I'VE GOT A PLAN.

Check this out...

I got pulled over for speeding like 3 months ago, I didnt have my license on me that day so there was no proof given to the cop of who I was, he wrote the tix anyway. I postponed the hearing as long as I could in hopes the fuckers memory will fade b/c I pleased not guilty saying it wasnt me onthe bike that day so when my court date comes I'm going to send my friend up in front of the judge (being as they dont ask for your license when you go up) so when officer dick face says "Ya thats him" and I stand up and say "oh is it?" maybe my shit will get thrown out?!

Ive gotten mixed responses on this one, what do you pricks think?

sclevela 12-18-2002 12:48 PM

uh......................sounds ballsy but i would call a lawyer and ask em what other charges u could face besides being a little embarrassed in front of everybody else in traffic court if the judge holds u in contempt and/or presses more charges against u. most lawyers will give some basic advice on the phone for no charge in hopes u remember them when u really need a lawyer. But just a side note judges dont like it when u make a mockery of their court and even though this is a plan to prove somethin, in your eyes, about the cop it might not be taken that way by the judge.

og1 12-18-2002 01:47 PM

jaxen

GET A LAWYER !ya big dummy

NickMIST 12-18-2002 09:29 PM

aint old enough yet

yo im only 16 and ive been riding all season..... im not old enough for a license yet.. anyone got anything on that ..HA HA

Tony D 12-20-2002 10:03 PM

yeah whats fuckin whith that!!!!!!! Nick rocks like the best of em but to keep it real _____ he looked real cute the day he was takeing his permit test in the student driver car!!!!! HHHAAAA AAA

mmartin 12-22-2002 04:27 AM

well i dont know if mass is different but im a step 34. i think its the insurance limit,and yes im suspended

no fear 12-22-2002 10:22 PM

well i've never been caught doing em, but I have had tickets out of state (doesn't take points off ya licence) for speeding hehehe, and I still have my licence.

ROME

Ryan Cramer 12-26-2002 08:21 PM

i have 10 points, 12 is suspension, thank god for PLEA BARGAINING, other wise it would be suspended by now, oh and i have had 12 ARREST warrents in the last year and half i think those should count for something.......LOL

JEA900RR 12-27-2002 04:05 AM

i got 27 points on my license now. And i JUST got my license taken away. A good lawyer, which i have, will get it back for me in time to start stunting this spring. Indiana is so stupid once you take the defensive driving test they give you your license back.

KAMAKAZI 12-27-2002 05:29 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slinky750 [/i]
[B]probably about a total of 16 to 17 points but down to about 2 or 3 right now....went ticketless this summer...harassed a couple times but let go. got naild for 100 in a 55 last summer...good thing he didnt radar us, last time i saw my speedo i was doin 171....:twofinger ...ended up with only a 4 pointer for that one....[/B][/QUOTE]

just curious.. but why bother pulling over when you are going that fast?

I've passed a couple cops before doing around 170mph on a 60mph highway in my Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, and there was NO WAY i would have even considered pulling over, he threw his lights on, but he was out of sight in no time :devil at that point it just wasn't worth pulling over in my opinion.

slinky750 12-27-2002 08:27 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]just curious.. but why bother pulling over when you are going that fast?

I've passed a couple cops before doing around 170mph on a 60mph highway in my Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, and there was NO WAY i would have even considered pulling over, he threw his lights on, but he was out of sight in no time :devil at that point it just wasn't worth pulling over in my opinion. [/B][/QUOTE]

if we had seen the cop we would have never pulled over...but what happened is that once we started slowing down to come into town...went from a 55mph zone where we were doin 170....then to a 40mph zone...we had slowed right down cause we met a sheriff and he never did a thing....then as soon as we were to hit the 30mph zone... we heard the blurp of a cop car and looked back and a state boy was sittin right on our asses..no place to go..and if we did drop it he would have allready had our plate #'s...so we just were nice little boys and pulled over...and running through town wouldnt have been the best choice at 2 in the afternoon on memorial day....does that make sense