Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion Polls Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum)
-   -   If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum/5519-if-you-stunt-chances.html)

Mookz 02-01-2005 10:45 PM

Re: If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you?

I'm 17 with a permit... How old do you have to be to get a liscense? 18? or can I get it now?

Albgixxer 02-02-2005 09:44 AM

Licensed registered and insured........

now I just need to find all that sh*t.......just a sec officer.....I know its here somewhere.....oh wait here it is.......vroooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Iride9two9 02-24-2006 01:45 PM

Well I don't have my license yet I have my permit and have had it for almost 2 years now. HAHAHA so no running during the day cause I'm legal but running at night is necessary cause they don gon take your bike away.

JimmyLoopsHigh 02-24-2006 03:51 PM

I got suspended lsast year. Now it could happen again. Just got wreckless driving yesterday. 2 points in California right? -just moved here so not sure...
Any plea bargins available for 22 yy/old w/ bad record? any suggestions? whats gonna happen in court? **** California and their strickt pu$$y cops. I miss Miltown, WI. Some cops there are in Miltown Wheelie boyz for god sake!

tim 67 02-24-2006 03:55 PM

you should have it its one less thing to worry about, i have it for peace of mind

shorty600 02-24-2006 04:49 PM

i got 27 traffic violations with 2 arrest for avaiding a police officer, and i still have my license got 1 arrest in NY, and 1 arrest in TN, all my tickets are over multiple states, and havent lost my license yet. ps the reason i got poped in NY was for doing 176mph in a rest area on Interstate 81 south with is 15mph. Damn off duty cops followed me to my crib.

big wolfe 02-24-2006 04:59 PM

lost mine forlike 5 years i still got 1 of that left what the f... but the streets is t=still where its at *** a lot i want blox

LOZ- 02-25-2006 03:26 AM

I bought my bike about 7 months ago.... I accumulated 12points.... because 2 cases were ajudicated, otherwise I would have had about 18points in 7 months.... I spent a night in jail and paid about $4K to stay out of jail.....

today I received a letter saying that my license will be suspended from march 14 till april 14.....

it all cost me lots of money.... I have learned my lesson, thats why Im just gonna use my bike for messing around at safe places. not in the streets.

and i dont have motorcycle endorsement. permit only.

-SKETCHY- 02-25-2006 11:31 AM

Will Lose Mine Again As Soon As I Go To Court.

buckle up 02-25-2006 03:32 PM

HAHA THEY ACTUALLY LET ME KEEP MINE CHECK THIS SHIT OUT FOR RETARDED
1. UN INSURED
2 UN REGISTERD
3 I WAS REVOKED AT THE TIME
4 NO DL IN PHYSICAL POSETION LOL
5 CARE LESS DRIVING

OUT RIDING WITH MY BOY DIDNT PAY ATTENTION EVERY ON STOPPED ON THE HIGH WAY I GRABBED A SHIT LOAD OF FRONT BRAKE.. MY BOY SAID THE ENDO LOOKED COOL I WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO STOP BUT ENDED UP TACKLING THE BACK OF A TOYOTA CAROLLA OOPS:shruggs
THEN THE COPS SHOWED UP JOY OF JOYS

WELL ALL IN ALL FOR SOME ODD REASON THEY DROPPED EVERY THING AND LET ME KEEP MY DL :YEAH
I STILL DONT UNDER STAND WHY THEY LET ME KEEP IT THEY REVOKED IT LIKE 19 TIMES B4 :banghead

charsha1 02-25-2006 03:42 PM

I gots a class A CDL with every endorsement but bus. ive been pulled over for crap but if you know how to bs you can get out of almost anything..ex. i was clocked 92 in a 55 than ran and the only reason a cop cought me was my bike had a carb problem (*** SRADs) and all i got hit up for was abonand vehicle on private property. u just have to know how to make the system work for you

maffa 02-25-2006 07:25 PM

got a clean licence been caught twice wheelying second time had no mirrors on cop was right on my tail with camera pulled me over and made me sit and watch it thought i would be walking home from court! but he just told me to chill out! there are some decent cops out there

#1legspreader 02-25-2006 07:31 PM

8 tickets in a year,fought all. got stuck with 3, one neg, FTP!

deathwishriders 02-26-2006 09:15 AM

i used to pull over and try and "yes sir" my way out of it....id watch all the other guys flee and id take my ticket home and b i t c h about it....my lawyer (he is dirty) would always get me out of it, but it would cost me a grip. So last year, some chicks pulled up beside me while i was riding and gave me the "do a wheelie" sign....Well after i landed it, i looked back and an unmarked impala was coming up fast......i decided to run for the first time....(900rr) doing 120 through 35 mph traffic, i kept lookin back and almost ran into a ****ing minivan....the pig chased me until i veered hard right and lost him...JUST RUN LIKE HELL AND DONT LOOK BACK.....-d

FTP

YOGURT 02-26-2006 10:38 AM

No tickets and I have a License.

stillstuntin 02-26-2006 08:33 PM

what license ftp why would you dream of stoping stunters in NY dont even reg insure or anything but i guess everyones luck runs out at some point but good luck to all if you have to pull over blame it on your mother

GSWITCH33 02-27-2006 09:39 AM

I got pulled over probaly thirty times last summer and never once got a movin g violation, i did thouh get a ticket for showing the cops my blue and red flashing strobes in the headlights of my bike ($125). I did also get pulled over doing 90 in a 25 and got away with it, then a month later i ran from a sheriff that was in a diesel truck. I'll take on a diesel sheriff truck rather than a squad car anyday. It's all luck!

badmatt625 02-27-2006 09:45 AM

I have never had a licence. What a waste of money...:LOL instead try going faster. I haven't been pulled over yet.. Big YET. It might happen someday, but as long as I ride over 100 no cops seem to mind. Or they are just too wussy to chase. Guess they dont wanna feel small. I had a bike cop run with me once but didn't pull me over. We were doing Bout 125 down 45 when he caught up to us. All we got was one of these....:nono but other than that we didn't even stop.

Anyway, where's my spot I never had a licence and it doesn't have that up there. It seem like every time I vote I am Other. Yall trying to tell me something or what.... :LOL

Pimpus Maximus 02-27-2006 10:19 PM

Got my car license and HAD a bike permit, don't know where it is and I think it's expired. Oh well, I have no intention of stopping on the streetbike so whatever.

-Max.

1 fast gixxer 02-28-2006 07:38 AM

humm... well lets see here where do i start i ran last year 7 times one of the times wi was chased for an hour got away from a shit load of cops and a helicopter...i know i know... you say dude you bullshit.... naw wish i was took off on the freeway and everywhere i turned was cops i went the wrong way down the freeway thru the middle of the freeway thru neighbor hoods adn finially got to the airport took off down the road the ghetto bird didnt follow wentaround the other side then i slammed on the breaks turned around and went back toward the cops passed them on the side of the road got onthe freeway the wrong way got off the ext exit and layed my shit down behind a dumpster in the weeds and called my buddy he came in his truck and thru my shit in the back cover it up and took off...was close but f*** that then got pulled over about amonth later went to court got off then got pulled over 3 weeks after that and went to court thejudge slammed me got $500 fine 6points and 90 suspended licences witch ended yesterday... but did that stop me from rocking the streets.... F*** NO just took my tag off and ran everytime i had to... FTP FTP FTP:nono